Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 941 942 943 944 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
look at me I'm here
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:03 pm
If youre lost , you can look and will find me, time after time!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Evening. I'm thinking about the Sketch for the Final Clue in the WitWiCS OOC Game.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:22 pm
CrystBalfast

Evening. I'm thinking about the Sketch for the Final Clue in the WitWiCS OOC Game.

mmm mm
that's cool final clue wee *smiles*
think I'll make some hehe Krusty burgers lol *hamburgers, ever wonder why they named them *ham* burgers, instead of beef burgers?* lol woulsd have to look it up lol

was singing
I not expecting u to care, I have finally seen the light...I have finally realised, I need to looooovvvveeee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:25 am
Just find this nice =)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

mmm mm
think I'll make some hehe Krusty burgers lol *hamburgers, ever wonder why they named them *ham* burgers, instead of beef burgers?* lol woulsd have to look it up lol

was singing
I not expecting u to care, I have finally seen the light...I have finally realised, I need to looooovvvveeee

Morning, I replied in the WitWiCS OOC Game. As for the stock footage scene before Round 3, there's a Soccer Rocket Car.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

mmm mm

was singing

Morning, I replied in the WitWiCS OOC Game. As for the stock footage scene before Round 3, there's a Soccer Rocket Car.

I saw *smiles*
Bon matin et il neige , c'est beau =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

mmm mm

was singing

I saw *smiles*

I can still RP with you, Queenie.
I have to go to sleep soon as its late on my end, Queenie.
It's almost 11PM. You're doing great in the RP & I will reply when I can.
*Comforts Queenie* emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

mmm mm

was singing

I saw *smiles*

lol hate that when you are nice to me.... and I'm sulky ,and you know, dont know how,, ?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

mmm mm

was singing

I saw *smiles*

lol hate that when you are nice to me.... and I'm sulky ,and you know, dont know how,, ?

When someone is feeling down, think about something that makes you happy & when you think about something that makes you happy, that helps out such as a Favorite Food, Hobby, Show, Game, etc.

For example, when looking at the PS4 games, I thought there wasn't anything good to play then I found Caravan Stories which really made me happy since I tried out the game and it was good. I was also happy when Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for the PS4 is up for Pre-Ordering.
What really made me happy was when Sonic the Hedgehog came out in Theaters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

mmm mm

was singing

I saw *smiles*

When someone is feeling down, think about something that makes you happy & when you think about something that makes you happy, that helps out such as a Favorite Food, Hobby, Show, Game, etc.

For example, when looking at the PS4 games, I thought there wasn't anything good to play then I found Caravan Stories which really made me happy since I tried out the game and it was good. I was also happy when Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for the PS4 is up for Pre-Ordering.

*smiles* you're so into games ,thats fun emotion_hug keeps u busy? I guess, I'm happy if youre happy , never seen that movie...Sonic's cool though 3nodding
thanks 4laugh seems like u care  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:18 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I saw *smiles*

*smiles* you're so into games ,thats fun emotion_hug keeps u busy? I guess, I'm happy if youre happy , never seen that movie...Sonic's cool though 3nodding

Thank you. When I played Mega Man Legends for PlayStation, I played as Volnutt and while playing the game, I did Side Quests which involved helping a Museum Curator & children build a clubhouse, donating to a hospital's cause. As a result in that game, everyone on Katalox Island loved Volnutt for his selfless dedication to the community & for being so kind.

When I am away at the Summer Home, before I got to sleep I would put on the Looney Tunes DVD to help me sleep at night.
Also, when I check up on the Laptop, its a slow process since the laptop I use is old. I hope to get a new laptop one day. The old Laptop is an 8GB RAM Processor.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I saw *smiles*

When I am away at the Summer Home, before I got to sleep I would put on the Looney Tunes DVD to help me sleep at night.
Also, when I check up on the Laptop, its a slow process since the laptop I use is old. I hope to get a new laptop one day. The old Laptop is an 8GB RAM Processor.

ahh yes your looney tunes dvd, cute =)
I like tinytoons too, =)
worked in a daycare, drew pics of the disney mickey babies for the kids, and daffy, minnie,donald disney babies =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:28 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I saw *smiles*

Thank you. When I played Mega Man Legends for PlayStation, I played as Volnutt and while playing the game, I did Side Quests which involved helping a Museum Curator & children build a clubhouse, donating to a hospital's cause. As a result in that game, everyone on Katalox Island loved Volnutt for his selfless dedication to the community & for being so kind.

aww, I knew you were kind, *smiles* Volnutt the Hero
-tintin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:29 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ahh yes your looney tunes dvd, cute =)
I like tinytoons too, =)
worked in a daycare, drew pics of the disney mickey babies for the kids, and daffy, minnie,donald disney babies =)

When I played Mega Man Legends for PlayStation, I played as Volnutt and while playing the game, I did Side Quests which involved helping a Museum Curator & children build a clubhouse, donating to a hospital's cause. As a result in that game, everyone on Katalox Island loved Volnutt for his selfless dedication to the community & for being so kind.

The Mega Man Legends Series was always one of my favorite Mega Man Games.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

aww, I knew you were kind, *smiles* Volnutt the Hero
-tintin

Mega Man Legends almost felt like a Metroid Gameplay style where you can't continue the main story until you obtain certain items to unlock the rest of a stage.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 941 942 943 944 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games