Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm
Agatha Morris stepped out of her custom Mercedes and shut the door behind her. She steps into the diner and takes a seat next to the young lady with the hood pulled over her head. She orders her usual, sunny side up fried eggs with hash browns and a cup of espresso. Of course she didn't eat it because she likes it, she can't taste things anymore. It took some time, but she doesn't miss it anymore.

She can feel every motor, gear, crank, and servo turn to process and break down the food in her bastardized digestive tract. She couldn't mull over that though, she wouldn't allow herself too. There was too much going on.

The waitress asks, "Will there be anything else Ms. Morris?"

Gidget looks up at her and smiles, "No, this is fine thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 am
"Morning Gidget" Trinity said with a smile creeping on her face. Looking at her usual order, "I know I've asked this before, but..." she whispers to her in caution thinking that no one around them should hear the question "why bother ordering food if you can't eat it? If I knew I didn't need food to survive I would skip the meals and save the money." She tended to see the more practical side of things.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 am
Justine sighed softly as she heard one of the waitresses walk by and refill her cup. She smiled softly and said thank you, and then quickly finished the cup. Popping the last piece of toast into her mouth, she reached over and felt for the ticket. Lightly running her fingers over the paper, she smiled. Moving away from the table, she pulled out her wallet and laid out enough money for the bill, as well as a nice sized tip.

She picked up her cane from next to her seat and turned towards the exit. She heard the bell above the door ring again, and heard a few pairs of footsteps. Although, one of them sounded... off? She frowned somewhat, concentrating on what was so weird about them, and not really paying attention to everything else around her.

She stepped backwards just as a large man quickly moved from his seat, and the two collided.

Justine let out a small cry as she fell forwards, into the table, knocking it over and landed on the other side. She knew in an instant that she was bleeding. She could not only feel the sting of the wound, but she could already smell blood, and she felt it pouring from her head.

The white cloth she had been wear slipped off, revealing hallow eyes sockets, black and scared from her violent surgery. She felt around on the floor for the cloth, and she could hear the man yell at her. "Why don't you watch where you're going Idiot."

Justine paused. She stood and turned towards the man, she wasn't angry, but she was upset. "First off, you ran into me, and second. I'm BLIND! So why don't you watched where you're going next time." She turned and got back on the floor and began to feel around again for her possessions.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:55 pm
Gidget can't help but smile. She had answered the question many times before, but she never got tired of letting her friends know that some part of her was still human.

"I actually do need it to keep my body running. I made it so I could still process calories into energy. It keeps the fluid running through my body warm so that I don't look or feel like an android. It's a lot cleaner and less wasteful than plugging myself in every night like I used to do. Hell, I still poo--"

She jumps in her seat when she hears the collision and clatter coming from behind her. Her eyes widen at the sight of the woman with no eyes. She stands and kneels next to the blind woman, ignoring the rude man balking at her. She catches sight of what looks like a white cloth on the floor. The woman was coming close to it but not quite. Gidget picks it up and holds it in front of the woman. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Trinity was listening to Gidget's explanation, knowing full well that Gidget enjoyed answering her question. Then she heard the disturbance and followed after Gidget. She noticed that she was bleeding from the back of her head, "Mam are you alright? Should we call a hospital?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm
Deora had been keeping an eye on the brunette who rode up in a Mercedes. From the look of her, she was able to take care of herself well, and just from the fact that she drove a Mercedes, surely there was money to be made here, and the blind woman's fall made the perfect distraction. She started acting out a plan as soon as each step appeared in her head. She got up from her spot at the bar and left her money, so as not to raise any undue suspicion, and acted as if she was in a hurry to leave. She bumped into the brunette, grabbing her as if to catch her should she fall.
"Excuse me, I'm sorry." She muttered before hurrying toward the door, sliding her new wallet into her pocket.  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm
Trinity knew a pick pocket when she saw one. "I'll be right back." she followed the girl that just went out. She follows her long enough to let her know she was being followed. Once the girl knew she was being followed Trinity disappears in an alley and if the girl looked over her shoulder it would like she disappeared. From the Shadow Realm she follows her closely the girl could hear voices from the shadows that surround her, the voice sounded like it over lapped it self and echoed, "That's a nice fat wallet you've got there. Though I don't think it's yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am
Justine paused when she heard a voice speak to her. She looked towards it. She reached out somewhat, almost timidly. Gently taking the cloth from the girl and quickly wrapping it back over her eyes she smiled somewhat. "Thank you." She said softly. "For helping me..." She laughed softly and tilted her head to the side. This... girl... she wasn't normal. The way her walked, the sound of her voice, the sound of her body.... It was all.... off. Any normal person might not have been able to tell. But ever since they had taken her eyes... "I'm just not what I used to be anymore."  

JewJewBeans

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 am
Deora walked quickly, but she was sure she heard someone walking just as fast behind her. She glanced over her shoulder, but saw no one. She started to slow down, only to hear voices around her. "That's a nice fat wallet you've got there. Though I don't think it's yours."

"Who cares, It's mine now." She muttered to the voice. "The Lord knows I need it more than her."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm
Gidget feels the bump of the girl behind her but dismisses it, her concentration on the blind woman in front of her. She giggles and helps the woman up. "It's okay, you must be new to being blind. It takes a while to adjust to...to...hey my wallet's gone!'

Thinking ahead for this contingency, she activates the tracker inside of her wallet. The heads up display within her vision shows where it is, and how far away it is. There is a very quiet whirrr that comes from her eyes as they adjust spectrums and focus in on the culprit. She is puzzled as to why the thief has stopped, but then she realizes that Trinity isn't in the diner anymore. Gidget figures she has probably stalled the thief.

Gidget's vision returns to normal and she gently squeezes the woman's hands. "Will you be alright?" she asks with stressed but genuine concern.

Rikki Tikki Travi

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Justine paused when she heard the sort of sound a computer makes, coming from near the girl. She brushed the thought aside though, assuming it to be from a cell phone of some sort. "Yes, I will be thank you." She smiled at the girl and nodded as she brushed herself off and set the white point of the cane on the ground. "You go after your wallet."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo

"Who cares, It's mine now." She muttered to the voice. "The Lord knows I need it more than her."

"Your wallet huh?" the voice came out of the shadows again. The girl could feel the wallet fall through like there was a huge hole in that pocket. Trinity appears behind the girl with wallet in hand. Her hood was off, no matter what part of town she was in she'd did not want to hide her face when confronting people. She placed her hair behind her ear revealing a pointed elven ear. "Now let me see here I know your name isn't Agatha Morris. You don't look anything like her photo in her license, the same goes for debit card and credit cards." she narrows her eyes at her and asks, "How is this your wallet again?"

Knowing full well Trinity could make a good pick pocket if she wanted to use her power that way but it wouldn't feel right to her. Heck even though the girl stole Gidget's wallet she felt a little guilty taking the wallet away from her, knowing she could use the cash in it.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm
Deora's hand instantly went to her pocket as she felt the wallet disappear. Her lips twisted into a snarl as she whipped around to face the culprit. Her fists clenched as the other girl talked. Why? So they both knew she wasn't the owner of the wallet, why ask stupid questions to point out the obvious?

"Possession is nine tenths of the law, especially around here. I took that fair and square, and you know she has more than she could ever use. All I wanted was enough cash for my next meal. Any more than that would surely be a Godsend." Deora said. "She can have the wallet and plastic back, all I want is the paper. Now hand it over. I don't want to have to mess up those pretty ears of yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm
Trinity was going to give the girl money from her own wallet for a next meal. But that all changed at the last comment she smirked at that. She placed the other hand over the wallet and made it disappear in the darkness of her hands.
"Heh. Alright, come and get it."  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Deora almost went for the girl, but stopped after only a step. The pointy-eared girl had just made the wallet disappear. What was left to fight over? Deora's fists clenched a little tighter before she waved the girl off and started walking away. "Screw this. I'll get some money from somewhere else. Tell your friend to enjoy the stupid Mercedes."  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 551 552 553 554 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff