Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
This guild is staying strong even into the pandemic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:37 pm
I know this guild has been dying since like 2019. My guild died back in 2015 or so. I’m just so amazed this guild is still hanging on. Do you guys know your competition? Is there any spam guilds more active then you? I’ll like to know. Like on Gaia is there a spam guild more active? Cuz I heard you guys were always the most active. Best spam guild ever. I’d love to do my best to continue making it active. Yeah I’m that bored. Plus I miss my Gaia friends and this is the best place to make them: like Wellwisher she knows who I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:01 am
Tch, the pandemic was a rout.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:47 pm
Honestly I don't even bother paying attention to most stuff that happens outside of this guild. xd

I never really saw us as "competing" against other guilds. I just think we had threads that had actual conversations that helped keep people engaged rather than just the boring spam posts. I mean, sure, there's some that still do that sort of thing in their personal threads in the Spam section... but... it's a side thing, not the main event. As for which guild is more active? I'm sure you can probably look at the list of "popular" guilds.

But with many of us growing older and lives changing, many don't have as much time to be on as much, hence the decreased activity. Plus many people left because they got tired of the whole political, etc. stuff that was going on with Gaia and weren't enjoying the site as much; many of us who wanted to keep up friendships with certain people migrated to other social sites. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:33 am
Prof. Moonie
Honestly I don't even bother paying attention to most stuff that happens outside of this guild. xd

I never really saw us as "competing" against other guilds. I just think we had threads that had actual conversations that helped keep people engaged rather than just the boring spam posts. I mean, sure, there's some that still do that sort of thing in their personal threads in the Spam section... but... it's a side thing, not the main event. As for which guild is more active? I'm sure you can probably look at the list of "popular" guilds.

But with many of us growing older and lives changing, many don't have as much time to be on as much, hence the decreased activity. Plus many people left because they got tired of the whole political, etc. stuff that was going on with Gaia and weren't enjoying the site as much; many of us who wanted to keep up friendships with certain people migrated to other social sites. *shrugs*
hmm interesting. I find that interesting.  

Anaya the Bee

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff