Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Retirement Home

Back to Guilds

Nostalgic for Gaia? Miss an ACTIVE guild? So do we. 

Tags: Anime, Community, Gaming, Music, OG Members 

Reply The Retirement Home
Do you guys still play any of the old mini games ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:42 am
If so which one is your favorite?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:49 am
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

I suck at fishing now. I don't remember it ever being that hard. I'm surprised there's people in the Rally at almost 7am est my time as well.

I really want to get into zomg! but I'm having the worst luck with flash installers. I'm going to try the Kindred game tho, people were saying you could get up to 50k plat in an hour.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:04 pm
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

I suck at fishing now. I don't remember it ever being that hard. I'm surprised there's people in the Rally at almost 7am est my time as well.

I really want to get into zomg! but I'm having the worst luck with flash installers. I'm going to try the Kindred game tho, people were saying you could get up to 50k plat in an hour.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

same lol which is why I was always playing Blackjack, I could never real in a fish that was actually worth something

wow I'm surprised there are still people in rally 0-0!
I wonder if there is anyone still in towns

same! macs suck when it comes to flash games! :{ I want a regular PC now tbh but I use this darn thing for art soo.
Oh yea with the tree bosses! for sure! I forgot that was why I was playing so frequently lol rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:40 am
i havent tried them yet i need to switch to chrome because of ruffle, but i kinda miss them and i liked blackjack a lot.  

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:25 am
Syvi
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

same lol which is why I was always playing Blackjack, I could never real in a fish that was actually worth something

same! macs suck when it comes to flash games! :{ I want a regular PC now tbh but I use this darn thing for art soo.
Oh yea with the tree bosses! for sure! I forgot that was why I was playing so frequently lol rofl

I know our VP really likes the rally and the beta rally is pretty neat! And then seeing so many people in there.

I downloaded Firefox with the Gaia upgrade extension and it helped a lot.

I need to get to the trees!!! I need to farm play lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:25 am
claytor
i havent tried them yet i need to switch to chrome because of ruffle, but i kinda miss them and i liked blackjack a lot.

Firefox with ruffle and Gaia upgrade extension makes Gaia so much nicer. Collects all your dailies for you too.  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:07 pm
Prince Lemon
claytor

Firefox with ruffle and Gaia upgrade extension makes Gaia so much nicer. Collects all your dailies for you too.

....im sorry what....WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER LEMON!?! WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE WE JUST MET?! PROBABLY?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM YELLING?! YEAH IM YELLING BECAUSE WOW!

seriously ty heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:56 pm
claytor
Prince Lemon
claytor

....im sorry what....WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER LEMON!?! WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE WE JUST MET?! PROBABLY?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN IM YELLING?! YEAH IM YELLING BECAUSE WOW!

seriously ty heart heart
forgive me I've also only known for a couple days haha. I'll make a post.  

Rul

Captain

Lonely Browser

5,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:24 pm
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

I know our VP really likes the rally and the beta rally is pretty neat! And then seeing so many people in there.

ikr? It's so awesome to see more people hanging out in rally again!
I wonder if people still hang out in Virtual Hollywood too?
I haven't checked in over a decade so I honestly have no clue
Also I checked towns recently and I didn't even see anyone or my avatar I wonder if it's busted

oh ok I'll see if that works, what type of computer do you have? Also what was the extension called??

lol yup! I can't remember how many kin you need to beat just to get a tree boss to show up but I think they appear more frequently the longer you play?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:41 pm
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Also I checked towns recently and I didn't even see anyone or my avatar I wonder if it's busted

oh ok I'll see if that works, what type of computer do you have? Also what was the extension called??

lol yup! I can't remember how many kin you need to beat just to get a tree boss to show up but I think they appear more frequently the longer you play?

the first day i came back, i was online all night and there was like 40 ppl in there

I have a 2019 ASUS TUF gaming laptop. The extension is GaiaUPGRADE, I made a post directly to their thread link too if you wanted to check out their reputation.

I can't wait for these damn games to work.  

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

claytor

Ursine Werewolf

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:53 pm
Rul
claytor
Prince Lemon
claytor

seriously ty heart heart
forgive me I've also only known for a couple days haha. I'll make a post.

haha you are totally fine i just like being loud when its giving love. ty i got it on opera works great.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:14 pm
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

the first day i came back, i was online all night and there was like 40 ppl in there

I have a 2019 ASUS TUF gaming laptop. The extension is GaiaUPGRADE, I made a post directly to their thread link too if you wanted to check out their reputation.

Wow awesome
I just saw in the server that there were still 40 people in there which is cool
I wonder if they just leave there avatars in there with their computer on all day lol

oh that funny because I have a the gaia Upgrade on now on my google chrome and I almost bought an Asus Tuf back then but decided against it and got a Mac because they said I would have to wait for a week and I needed a computer right then and there for my math class

same! I hope the new developer would work on the 3D zOMG too that he showed me a development video on but he told me it might not work on here I think hopefully one day he would find a way to add it on here and then maybe have this whole website upgrade from the old crusty adobe players  

Syvi
Vice Captain

Familiar Friend

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:17 pm
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
Syvi
Prince Lemon
What road do I take?
I don't know.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Wow awesome
I just saw in the server that there were still 40 people in there which is cool
I wonder if they just leave there avatars in there with their computer on all day lol

oh that funny because I have a the gaia Upgrade on now on my google chrome and I almost bought an Asus Tuf back then but decided against it and got a Mac because they said I would have to wait for a week and I needed a computer right then and there for my math class

same! I hope the new developer would work on the 3D zOMG too that he showed me a development video on but he told me it might not work on here I think hopefully one day he would find a way to add it on here and then maybe have this whole website upgrade from the old crusty adobe players

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Yeah, it seems like people are steadily coming back and I love it. When I talked to some people in CB they said they just always return because of the memories, which is true.

I think the GaiaUpgrade is better with Opera like @Claytor said.

That's so cool he showed you that!! I hope it would work, it seems like they just don't have enough funding? I wish we could get like 30k people daily on here all at one time like we used too.

What road do I take?
I don't know.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:19 pm
What road do I take?
I don't know.

Also I just wasted 3 buckets on fishing because apparently it doesn't automatically save what you catch???? I got it working on chrome and caught my fish and then it told me I had to put in a passcode that didn't exist and kept refreshing and closing out on me. So...there's that.
The dude that's the top fisher was in there and said we need to use Firefox or Waterfox (but only use waterfox for Gaiaonline, no other websites)

What road do I take?
I don't know.

Prince Lemon

Crew

Dapper Dabbler

7,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Signature Look 250

cubicola