Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Awade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:04 am
User Image~~~ME, MYSELF, AND I~~~User Image

~ME~

Name:
just call me Awade, k?

My Life:
well, lets see...
i love spending time with my gf, even tho there is no such thing as enuff time...
i love playing and listening to guitar (rock mostly), i enjoy learning new songs and trying to master them...
i love to play and watch football, basketball, and hockey with friends (not much into the organized stuff tho)

i loved to play and watch (and collect) digimon, pokemon, and dbz because they were from my childhood
i loved anime and manga, but once high skool hit i rolled with a different crowd...ehh im happier tho
wen i did like em my favorites were...
Fullmetal Alchemist
Inu yasha
Wolf's Rain
Ragnarok

~MYSELF~

RPC INFO

Name:
I...dont know my name...((part of his storyline that happened in another RP thread, ask if you have any questions))

there iz no uze telling you my name, zinze it iz in a language you could not underztand.

Looks like he is 21 but is actually only 15

zimple humanz and zare life zpanz, 'time' haz no hold from where I zpawned.

Bio:
Hmm...where to start? My family was MURDERED, when I was ten. I've been wandering ever since trying to avenge their deaths. When I was twelve I met an devil worshipper, well i didnt know he was one until he got me hooked into demonology and I tapped into the Nether Realm, welcoming a demon into my mind/body, it can take over sometimes, which is never good...the devil worshipper ended up dieing in a freak accident where he was found with his chest ripped open and slashes all over his body...my demon probably did it before he stole the mans soul...ehh i get used to it.
At the age of 15 I ran into a pack of werewolves and the such ((the other RP guild)) and they befriended me...until I tried to help them catch an enemy by summoning my demon, which gave him complete control of my body and in turn threw my soul into his demension..., he almost killed a few of my 'friends', turned my home into a filthy demon-rotted trash heap. I say 'friends' this way because they thought that I could control him, they didn't even know I was gone till it was too late.
I was there for 6 year, 6 YEARS!!!! I learned many things, many many things. I was able to tap into powers I could never even dream of...and master them...
But one true friend there saved me, I owe her my life soul, she was able to halt the demon using the tools I left and I fought him on his turf...and yes the battle was long, we fought for 7 days straight without resting...and I was victorious, but badly wounded.
She said that I came back only a minute after she stopped 'him' and that I was only gone for 2 weeks, but she did not know of the differences in that realm, nothing is as we know it to be. Time...Time means nothing there, there things are spawned and live until it is killed, eaten, or both.
When I got back I was treated as an outcast, so I spent my time alone messing with my hobbies, until the day came when I decided to try to contact my demon once more, and somehow opened a portal to the digital world instead ((go figure...lol))

Yez, Yez hiz ztory iz true. I vould know, vould I not? But vat he doez not know iz zat I am looked upon az a king vare I am from, and yez I have minionz. But zare iz a differenze by vich the vays human kingz come to power and demon kingz do. Human kingz pazz down zare thrown to zare...ahem...'children' and such. But demon lordz are made by devouring za zoul of another demon lord, and minionz are zpawned by devouring za zoul of zum poor uzeless creature, zuch az a human for exzample. Zo now I vait, vait and build my army of minionz, for once I take over again I zall open a portal to my realm and march my army into ziz humanz poor uzeless demenzion.

Powers:
I can control earth and nature

I have vone vord for you; Darkness...

Hobbies:
My main hobby is studying demonology, but I also love alchemy and I'm starting to dab a little bit into angelology.

Hmm...hobbiez...devouring zoulz, zlaughteringz/mazzacrez, etz...but mozt of all I love to eat, za human planet haz za mozt delizious food, zee the 'food' in my realm iz like a 'tv dinner' kompared to za organizmz named 'reptilez' by za humanz, ezpezially za vonez vith venum inzide zem *mouth watering* venum in zeze 'reptilez' iz like adding chokolate zyrup to what humanz call 'ize kreme'

Appearance:
((i switch my avatars around to portray his human and demon appearance))

~I~

TAMER INFO

Partner:
Sol the Exveemon

Met:
August 11th, 2007 at 1:02 a.m.

Friends:
Waltz and Pico
Mreyna and Leafmon

well thats about it...
LATERZ!

~blarg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:05 am
~~~MY DIGIMONS~~~

~MY FIRST DIGIMON~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is my first digimon, Sol. Right now, as you can see, he is just a chibomon (and a cute one at that whee ) but we're gonna do much training and we'll both get stronger

attacks:
bubble blow

User Image
Aww he digivolved but he only got more cute whee he'll probably digivolve again soon whee

attacks:
Hop Attack

User Image
Yay he's a Veemon now! blaugh now we've gotta decide who he wants to digivolve into next 3nodding

attacks:
Vee-Headbutt: charges and headbutts his opponent with tremendous force

User Image
OMG! he's a magnamon! Sooh shiny! 4laugh

attacks:
Magna Blaster
Magna Explosion
Magna Punch
Magna Kick

User Image
Woot!!! Exveemon!!! almost there buddy!

attacks:
Vee-Laser
Critical Crunch
Vee-Punch
Vee-Kick

~blarg

awade

awade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:06 am
Digimon World: Dusk

FC: none

Ok i just got digimon world: dusk for the DS and ive decided that ill just post the six that i carry with me, just if anyone wants to know...oh and i plan on gettin wifi soon so then ill post my FC.
thats about it so here is my team:

User Image
lvl 42

User Image
lvl 44

User Image
lvl 66

User Image
lvl 61

User Image
lvl 35

User Image
lvl 28

~blarg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 am
~~~MY SPOT~~~

User Image
Whatsup? Exveemon here, but you can call me Sol.

10/14/07 1738- Yo peepz, i havent wrote much here in a month, well i just wanted to say hi and, as you can see, i am a exveemon now so im looking for a stingmon to befriend...well i'll talk to you guys later, cya.

9/14/07 2257- How is everyone doing? as you can see I am now a magnamon, and yes I constantly shine my armor (if you wanted to know). I've really wanted to fight some people since I was a wee little demiveemon, but the peace has been quite pleasing now that I look back at it. Well, Its time for me to get some sleep I've been up for more than 18 hours, goodnight all...

9/9/07 0056- HI friends and soon-to-be friends, Im Baa-aack! Well, i wasnt never really 'away' just busy doing stuff with Awade...you know...training, eating, sleeping, playing video games, playing sports, and watching TV (which i think is named partially after muah...) Well I'll catch you all later, or maybe not...(hehe i love video games! ask me about 'em)

8/31/07 0126- Hey, yeah sorry for not stopping by lately, Me and Awade have just been up to our necks in things, you know...he has school and he's trying to teach me stuff too...business is at a halt because the marketplace prices are at a plateau...we've been exploring, adding to the water war (GO DUREM!!!), etc...well Awade's getting tired so I'm gonna go to bed at the same time...nite all...

8/15/07 2221- Awesome! Im a Veemon now! Thanks Awade! but now i have to choose who to turn into next...i was thinkin' either magnamon or flamedramon, but i dont know... xd

8/14/07 2324- Yay blaugh Im Digivolving! ei! whee

8/11/07 0105-Can you believe my best friend Awade gave me this whole space to say whatever I want? well this is going to be my 'blog spot' as awade says...so I will be updating it every now and then with information on whats happening. So if you want to ask me something or just give a shout out then just post it in this thread and I will answer it here.
Well thats all for now, bye.

awade

awade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:07 am
~~~SPECIAL THANKS~~~

~jc577777~

...For introducing me to Gaia, and helpin me out alot in RL...

~Karibear5393~

...For Being my Best Friend (on gaia)...

~Kick A Baby~

...Another Best Friend (on gaia), She's awesome; great sense of humor (hehe) and made me my first avi art whee

~Storm Waltz~

...For Introducing me to this guild, and being my friend...

heart heart heart

heart heart

heart

*your name could be on here too...just do something nice for me, as you can see they are on here and not cause they gave me something (even though that will immediately get you on the list as long as its not just some crap xDDD)*

~blarg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:10 am
GLOMPS!  

Storm Waltz

awade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:14 am
*gets back up* HIYAH!!! watsoup?
btw i was accepted! yay!

~blarg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:22 am
Welcome to the guild Awade!
I hope you enjoy yourself in the guild!

Renzo: Enjoy yourself kid. *Smirks*  

ReinbachThe3rd

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

awade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:47 am
why...thank you... mrgreen

~blarg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:44 am
crying no one likes me...
~blarg

awade

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:50 am
So your a friend of Waltz's huh...don't let Veemon boss you around, ok newcomer?!? scream

Youta: Angel, we've already talked about this... stare

Alright, alright. Don't go on killing me here. stare Anyways, welcome Awade!! I do hope you'll have a great time here. Oh and you may either call me Angel or Tear. 3nodding

Youta: And I'm Youta! biggrin I hope I can be friends with Veemon too!!

*stares at Youta* What are you talking about? You want to be friends with EVERYONE.

Youta: No I don't... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:55 am
yup yup, i cant wait till i get veemon blaugh
hes gonna be my best friend ever blaugh
thanks Angel, and you too, Youta...
we'll see what Veemons personality is when I get him
btw im happy
xd

~blarg

awade

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:57 am
Hey! :3 Nice to meet you :3

Hi, I'm Shade. I'm going to be a Wanyamon :3

Hey, the names Rocky. I'm my master's Mega until Shade gets out of the TP shop in mega form.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:16 am
Hiyah! nice to meet you to.
and you shade
and you rocky

~blarg

awade

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:26 am
awade
Hiyah! nice to meet you to.
and you shade
and you rocky

~blarg

Oh, I love your siggy xDDD But Wii is better. So much better. Did you hear that the PS3 is illegal now?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff