Submit

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:14 am
So's everyone I have a question.
I broke up with my bf of 3 months and it was a good breakup, I thought we needed too as did he, but here's a question:

He says we can still hang out everyday and I won't be kicked out from our circle of friends, whom I all know real well. However yesterday, if I hadn't bumped into he would had not even told me he was going to visit our friends with his new circle. Plus- he told me he wanted to break up the day I moved into my dorm...and we live in the same dorm.

I know, what great timing, right?

Anyway, he basically said I love my family too much to be with and our music is different. I think he wants to be a player for his sophmore year of college. My brother says kick him to the curb completely and never even hang out with him.

What say you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:29 am
i agree with ur brother. saying he wants to break up bcs u love ur family too much and music is different is bullcrap. they r silly reasons to break up a relationship over. tho cosidering he did thaat, i'd very much say u r better off w/o him, not to mention that u broke up only 3 months into it and not more, in which case it would have hurt a lot more than it did.  

Sotur

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am
Sotur
i agree with ur brother. saying he wants to break up bcs u love ur family too much and music is different is bullcrap. they r silly reasons to break up a relationship over. tho cosidering he did thaat, i'd very much say u r better off w/o him, not to mention that u broke up only 3 months into it and not more, in which case it would have hurt a lot more than it did.

Yeah...that's pretty much the overall opinion. I was worried he just kick me out of the circle, but I've heard from all of them so whatever. I figure if he wants me out, then that's cool with me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:02 pm
what do u mean heard from all of them? what have u heard from them?  

Sotur

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:19 am
Sotur

Oh nothing bad, just keeping in touch and saying hi and getting numbers to hang out. I wanted to be able to be to hang out with as well, and I was worried that he would have something to do with blocking that but it's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:58 pm
HardCandyHitsugi
Sotur

Oh nothing bad, just keeping in touch and saying hi and getting numbers to hang out. I wanted to be able to be to hang out with as well, and I was worried that he would have something to do with blocking that but it's good.

oh, ok, good for u, then. have fun!  

Sotur

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:08 pm
I take it advice no longer needed since Sotur is pretty good at it or can I help too?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:29 pm
circle? if u my friend are to be kicked out of a circle that you knwo so much then that's not a good group of friends. i encountered a ton of those deusche bags here. they suck so much. so ya just find new better friends who don't go w/ the "leader of teh group"  

K1T3

HardCandyHitsugi

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:29 pm
K1T3
circle? if u my friend are to be kicked out of a circle that you knwo so much then that's not a good group of friends. i encountered a ton of those deusche bags here. they suck so much. so ya just find new better friends who don't go w/ the "leader of teh group"

Nah, they're cool and have kept in touch with me and I've met some very cool people in the mean time (thank you college parties lol). But thank you everyone for your advice I really appreciate it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:18 am
xd Do us guys a favor and don't throw that fool into our category. You're not a man until you find love and fight for it. This idiot wants to be a player? please. then hope and pray he misses out on true love because he is an idiot. Thats what happens to those idiots anyway.

I sympathise over the fact you were stuck with such a weakminded neanderthal. I hope you find someone better. If you look it isnt hard to find a good guy, you know, the stereotypical 'sensitive' type that people say are to weak to get by.

Any guy with half a heart and a working brain can tell you that you deserve to do better. Ditch him if you wish. but if you like his freinds i wouldnt give up on them. Freinds that will stick around are sometimes harder to find than relationships that will stick around.

well, I'll stop ranting, Thank you for your time.  

phynixblack

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:26 am
phynixblack
xd Do us guys a favor and don't throw that fool into our category. You're not a man until you find love and fight for it. This idiot wants to be a player? please. then hope and pray he misses out on true love because he is an idiot. Thats what happens to those idiots anyway.

I sympathise over the fact you were stuck with such a weakminded neanderthal. I hope you find someone better. If you look it isnt hard to find a good guy, you know, the stereotypical 'sensitive' type that people say are to weak to get by.

Any guy with half a heart and a working brain can tell you that you deserve to do better. Ditch him if you wish. but if you like his freinds i wouldnt give up on them. Freinds that will stick around are sometimes harder to find than relationships that will stick around.

i wouldn't call that ranting. i'd call that the complete truth. my 2yr bf recently dumped me...can't say i'm ahppy about it just yet, but that's besides the point. point here is his friends have helped me an immense deal. one of them REALLY hates [with passion, if u will] talking on the phone. the night it happened, he knew i needed him and he stayed talking with me OVER 4 HRS!!!! [yes, on the phone which he so much hates]. meaning he, like the other friend who stayed a little less bcs his phone plainly SUCKS, are real, TRUE friends. they are his friends, but became my friends, too, and i'm very, VERY grateful for it. they've helped me A LOT!! so...yeah....that's when u can REALLY tell who's ur friend and who's not. when u need them, if they are there w/o so much as stoping a micro-second to think about it, they really are friends.....the type so very hard to come by  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:49 am
phynixblack

I agree with you.  

BluePod

Phoenix Trion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm
men are idiots when it comes to relationships, I know I am one....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm
I definitely agree with your brother. If he cares more about sleeping around then you, your feelings, and your relationship with him, he's not worth sticking around for. Because the longer you stay, the more attached you can get, and that just makes every thing worse. You need someone who cares more about your feelings, not what is between their legs. Forgive me for that last sentence btw...... ninja  

Nedindia

darkstar_skyyy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:13 pm
o boy  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items