Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
If I could give the whole world a hug. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hug the world?
  ooooh yeah ! come here yah big goofy blue ball !
  okay. why not.
  no thanks.
  AAAHHH ! WORLD ! -hides under couch-
View Results

phynixblack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am
Lets think to ourselves. There is to much unhappiness going around, it plays with our hearts and takes all the space in our heads.

Should we let it control us? I say nay my fellow Gaian's ( xd wewt), we shall strike back, how? how do we brighten the day of those whose day is all but done?

With our experiences, I live a life ruined twice over, I am a drop out with a low pay job, cant find a girl who loves me and I have enough medical problems to make a doctor wet his pants xd But that very thing is why I absolutely refuse to let a plea for help go unheard. If they say there arent enough good people in this world then I will be darned if they dont get to add just one more.

As I thought that to myself. I posted this. Who here is the type to 'give the world a hug'

because it simply takes a person to have a problem. but it takes a person with a good heart and a sturdy mind to hep a stranger learn to solve it.

I post this hoping to meet people like myself, so determined to help everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:59 pm
I agree with you my dear.
But don't put yourself down!
you're a wonderful chap! ^_^

But yes, so many people ignore everyone else because they're not worthy to be seen by them. But I think people need to act more neighborly towards each other.
Never judge a book by it's cover, and that's what I feel holds people back from caring,judging only surface deep. Spend time with the person, then see who they really are.  

Sprockette

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:44 pm
I'm with you, brother! the world needs more compassion and good will to be spread around! it's out there, but we never hear about it because it get drowned out by all the negative news the media reports.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:18 pm
lol im the hide under the couch type sweatdrop  

Anabethe

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:17 am
meleny7
lol im the hide under the couch type sweatdrop

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 pm
Lol, wow, I wish I had Girls like winter_equinox and calypsophia were i live XD Charming to the core.

It is a pleasure to say I know you both. I think I will go to brag about it XDDDDD  

phynixblack

Sprockette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:25 pm
phynixblack
Lol, wow, I wish I had Girls like winter_equinox and calypsophia were i live XD Charming to the core.

It is a pleasure to say I know you both. I think I will go to brag about it XDDDDD

redface aww! lol.
I wish there were more people like you in the world that appreciate girls mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm
phynixblack

awww ty hon, that's very sweet of you *hug* biggrin  

Calypsophia

phynixblack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 pm
I don't 'appreciate' women any more then men. I am very much so equal. although I am a tad flirtatious when not kept in check, one cannot always help himself, as I said, girls as nice as you two don't just appear out of thin air (Ironic, seeing as how I didn't so much as know of your existence before you posted to me, isn't it?)

I am just respectful. As I always will be, I have had my heart hurt, and I have met others whose hearts have hurt. And I sympathise as such that I am determined to live my life opening the eyes of the blind. I am no Jesus, I am just too darn stubborn to give up. If I can make the hell that I deal with fertilizer for someone who needs that little nudge to grow, Then my heart rests at piece.

but hey, as dumb as I sound. I usually exaggerate. My life is bad, but there is worse. So in that case, I shall still try my best!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:37 pm
phynixblack
I don't 'appreciate' women any more then men. I am very much so equal. although I am a tad flirtatious when not kept in check, one cannot always help himself, as I said, girls as nice as you two don't just appear out of thin air (Ironic, seeing as how I didn't so much as know of your existence before you posted to me, isn't it?)

I am just respectful. As I always will be, I have had my heart hurt, and I have met others whose hearts have hurt. And I sympathise as such that I am determined to live my life opening the eyes of the blind. I am no Jesus, I am just too darn stubborn to give up. If I can make the hell that I deal with fertilizer for someone who needs that little nudge to grow, Then my heart rests at piece.

but hey, as dumb as I sound. I usually exaggerate. My life is bad, but there is worse. So in that case, I shall still try my best!

you dont sound dumb, you sound almost like a bodhisattva, and I'm glad to know of you too. smile  

Calypsophia

Sprockette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:31 pm
phynixblack

you're not dumb.
Where i come from, guys like you come once every blue moon.
It's good to know nice, wonderful guys like you are out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:19 pm
aww....I can honestly say I blushed a good bit at Winter_Equinox.

and thank you kindly calypsophia, I do try, I am just an old soul really. 17 is what I am, but 50 is were my mind is.  

phynixblack

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:16 am
phynixblack

and thank you kindly calypsophia, I do try, I am just an old soul really. 17 is what I am, but 50 is were my mind is.

yes, I would agree with your assessment. old souls generally find some wisdom early in life, as I see you have from reading some of your other posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:52 am
phynixblack

^_^ aww! well I mean what I say.
I guess some might consider me an old soul.
I just consider myself "The non-garden variety"  

Sprockette

phynixblack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Winter_Equinox

^_^ aww! well I mean what I say.
I guess some might consider me an old soul.
I just consider myself "The non-garden variety"

hmmm, I do think I would enjoy getting to know you. I am glad to have met you comrade whee xd  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff