Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
singles? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kabuir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:06 pm
who here is single?
also explain why your single?

as for me i live in a city were 90% of the girls are degrating themselves to drugs and prostitution  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:10 pm
Hello, Im single.
The reason I am is most guys just want sex and nothing more.
or are gay, but i accept homosexuality.  

Sprockette

Master Bei Shin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:20 pm
I've never even been kissed, not because I'm unattractive, I'm just really shy. I've been in love before, as a matter of fact I am right now, but I'm just to damn shy to say anything to the girl I like. To make matters worse, everyone I know has a girlfriend/boyfriend. I feel like a loser. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 pm
I,m single but I like being single. I've been in relationships before some were

better than others. I'm happier when I'm alone.  

1Silentone2

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:45 pm
im a single
becuase i really havnt found anyone i can connect to
and i dont beleive in this whole just hooking up thing
also ive seen how some people in relationships act  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:32 am
single and been it for years, the reason would be because few girls can tolerate my behavior, im impulsive, hyperactive and somewhat of an oddball.

only had 2 actual relationships named as boyfriend/girlfrind things but all in all id say i've had 4 partners that id call my girlfriends.. at the time i kinda got suckered into it and just wanted to leave the relationships but now that im older i would actually prefer a steady girl over the "drunk every weekend and getting laid with random chicks" model which i've been practicing for some years now...
i think i'll stay single thou, that is untill someone tells me where i can find a: long-haired girl with glasses, thats clumsy and cute, pretty shy but outgoing and really dont mind me watching naughty schoolgirl anime wink  

Hikky-kun

Menthol Flavored Condoms

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:55 pm
Im currently single. And Im pretty happy being that way.

I just havent found the right guy or girl that I want to be with right now. the last girl I was with cheated on me. Come to think of it, I had the same problem with the last guy I was with. stare I hope a pattern isnt going to form.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:56 pm
I am taken, but still unlucky, because it is a far distance relationship. I already had some gf's but we always went seperate ways after a time. Alot of them have not been that what I expected.  

Verderbnis

mynyori

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:59 pm
single for years
had a brief dating experiance several months ago, but i wasn't interested in her like that. she was too into me, meaning she was too eager to have sex with me. but from my understanding, it was the same with everyone she was with. she was just the type of person who wanted a physical relationship from the beginning. even though she said she would wait till i was ready, all we ever really talked about was sexual inuendos.

i'm not really an outgoing person, more of a homebody. main reason i am single.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:30 pm
i'm single, but i can't honestly say i enjoy it. i just haven't found anyone that seems to click with me...  

Mask of Azgalath

angelfire_krys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:23 pm
Of course, since I am posting on this, you can guess that I'm single. It just seems like I haven't really connected with anyone yet on the level that i truely desire. Plus, a lot of people are pigs about dating, which is something I am not looking for in a person I may potentially spend A LOT of time left.

But, on the bright side I haven't given up, and I never will. I'm sure there is somone out there for me...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:41 pm
I am single by my choice. I have dated plenty and had several boyfriends, and the only thing good ever to come of it is my beautiful daughter (she's fifteen now, and also the one who turned me on to Gaia, hope she's not looking!) Now that I am older, I am glad I chose to stop dating, mostly because it has made me a stronger individual. At first, I didn't want to bring anyone else into her life, but now I own my own house complete with a huge swimming pool & spa, my own vehicles, make my own money, and nobody can tell me how to spend my time, and I now realize it's great! I'm not down on relationships, I just am hard to get along with in so many different aspects. I may find the one (be them male or female) one day, but for the time being, I am very happy on my own. heart  

jenreca

jenreca

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:46 pm
mynyori
single for years
had a brief dating experiance several months ago, but i wasn't interested in her like that. she was too into me, meaning she was too eager to have sex with me. but from my understanding, it was the same with everyone she was with. she was just the type of person who wanted a physical relationship from the beginning. even though she said she would wait till i was ready, all we ever really talked about was sexual inuendos.

i'm not really an outgoing person, more of a homebody. main reason i am single.

I have found that in most as well! All they are really after is sex and not companionship, which would be my main motivation if I'm going to spend a long time with someone, then we better be able to talk!!

I am a total homebody as well, I like to spend my free time sitting in front of this computer, doesn't help much, does it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:47 pm
I'm single. Have been for about two months. Back in September, I had to break it off with my girlfriend of three years. See, she moved to Oklahoma after the first year, and I stayed where I am now (Florida). Thought we could make it work, but failed. Miserably.

Before that, I was with a girl that I still think about to this day. Just a stupid disillusionment, but I think that there'd still be a chance with her. Consider her the love of my life, but don't have the guts to say anything, since she's happily in a relationship with a former friend of mine. She broke it off with me because I wasn't "real" enough. If she could only see me nowadays...

Prior to that, I was in an interracial relationship. I'm white, she was black. Funny thing is, race had little to do with the breakup. Nothing, in fact. The break up was because of seperate lifestyle choices. That was back when I was a teen in my pseudo-goth phase, always strung out on drugs and stuff, whereas she was somewhat of a prep. Guess it was just 'cause I was "dangerous" and a "bad boy." (I'm sober and straight-edge, even, right now; Have been for a few years.)

So, yeah... Different reasons. Mainly because of clashing ideals.  

My Bewbs are on FYRE

TheDezPez

5,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 am
I'm single. just because every guy I date turns out to be a Pycho. the last guy I went out was appeared to be really nice, sweet, and a typical normal guy, But when I started talking to him more and more things got kinda... um freaky? sweatdrop I'm still interested a guy right now, but honestly I don't think he know's Im alive... emo  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff