Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Hayate the Combat Butler! / Hayate no Gotoku! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever watched it?
  yes...
  no...
  maybe so...
View Results

iViggs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:35 pm
~~~
User Image

Plot Summary: 16-year-old Hayate is really down on his luck. His unemployed parents are good-for-nothings who waste the money they have on gambling. One day, his parents have racked up a huge gambling debt that they had to sell Hayate to the yakuza for the value of his organs. In a desperate attempt to avoid that fate, Hayate decides to become a “bad guy” and kidnap someone to be held for ransom, but his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession of love by the girl he targets.

[anime news network]
~~~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:37 pm
The anime is fairly new, with 52 episodes, and I've watched 22 of them.

Has anyone watched this strangely bizarre anime? If so, what is your favorite character?

Hayate will probably be my favorite character...EVER. His bad luck streak is just so terrible in the first episode that it kept my impression of him as that for forever.

iViggs

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:39 pm
im following the releases every week and i gotta say my favourite would have to be the narrator ^^ thou if he dosnt count as a character Hayate takes a shining first place of course...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:18 pm
Hikky-kun
im following the releases every week and i gotta say my favourite would have to be the narrator ^^ thou if he dosnt count as a character Hayate takes a shining first place of course...

xD

I always thought the narrator was Hayate...or the head Butler, Klaus...

iViggs

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:00 am
iViggs
Hikky-kun

xD

im certain it isnt, i cant remember his name but its the same VA that plays Sekidousei in Inukami and the ninja leader in Oh! edo rocket... brilliant man so incredibly sarcastic in hi tone of voice  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:07 pm
Hikky-kun
iViggs
Hikky-kun

xD

im certain it isnt, i cant remember his name but its the same VA that plays Sekidousei in Inukami and the ninja leader in Oh! edo rocket... brilliant man so incredibly sarcastic in hi tone of voice

Aah.

His voice is probably the best part about him. It sounds so authoritive....and you can't tell if he's joking or anything. It sounds a lot like Klaus to me, but I'll take your word for it. 3nodding

iViggs

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 pm
iViggs
Hikky-kun
iViggs
Hikky-kun

xD

Aah.

His voice is probably the best part about him. It sounds so authoritive....and you can't tell if he's joking or anything. It sounds a lot like Klaus to me, but I'll take your word for it. 3nodding

I recommend Inukami strongly, you'll get a whole new angle to look at him at.. makes alot of difference in how to perceive his role ^^ shinsen.subs.org has it and they are the best subbers around... they outdo the dumb a** DVD translators. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:15 pm
Hikky-kun
iViggs
Hikky-kun
iViggs
Hikky-kun

xD

Aah.

I recommend Inukami strongly, you'll get a whole new angle to look at him at.. makes alot of difference in how to perceive his role ^^ shinsen.subs.org has it and they are the best subbers around... they outdo the dumb a** DVD translators. ^^

Aah. It sounds interesting, I'll check that out after I finish with Hell Girl.

iViggs

Hikky-kun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:11 pm
heh i know its been moving a bit off topic by now, but he is also the guy voicing Anderson in Hellsing ultimate ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:58 am
Hikky-kun
heh i know its been moving a bit off topic by now, but he is also the guy voicing Anderson in Hellsing ultimate ^^

I watched Inukami! xD
The angle is different, and the show is pretty insane. I know what you mean now. n___n;;

The serious role he plays as narrator [w/ sarcasm] in Hayate sort of unbalances with his completely insane role as the lead villain in Inukami. xD

iViggs

Bokken_Sword

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:21 pm
I have met many butlers in my many years of life. Not one of them was even remotely combate trained. Except Jankens.... that man could kick some serious a**.... I still haven't found my lung from our last fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm
I didn't even know it was an anime! I just bought the first volume of manga last week.  

Emer.Manga

iViggs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:56 pm
Emer.Manga
I didn't even know it was an anime! I just bought the first volume of manga last week.

Don't have money for manga sweatdrop
I settle with the anime. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:20 am
I love this anime~! Very random and very interesting~! BTW, you need some background about other animes to understand their funny scenes *mostly dragonball, gundam, conan, etc.*. I can't stop laughing whil watching this~! I highly recommned this one~! I love it~!!!

If you want the manga, you can download it from:

stoptazmo.com
mangatraders.com

I think mangatraders has 68chapters of Hayate no Gotoku....

Hope it helps...  

ZeinzuKun

iViggs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:53 pm
ZeinzuKun
I love this anime~! Very random and very interesting~! BTW, you need some background about other animes to understand their funny scenes *mostly dragonball, gundam, conan, etc.*. I can't stop laughing whil watching this~! I highly recommned this one~! I love it~!!!

If you want the manga, you can download it from:

stoptazmo.com
mangatraders.com

I think mangatraders has 68chapters of Hayate no Gotoku....

Hope it helps...

Well, I didn't get any manga information on Hayate no Gotoku so it does help. 3nodding

Their version of yugioh made me laugh. 3nodding

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games