Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Ummm...not sure what to call this topic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sprockette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:26 pm
We all know people who stab us in the back time after time. We all have been talked about behind our backs. We all know the feeling of betayal.This world is filled with it,and it sickens me at times. Some of my friends hate each other over petty things and then screw that person over when they know the most intimate things about that person.
But I want to be the different person. I don't want to turn away anyone, no one in this world needs that. People have enough of it in the real world.I want to be a friend to everyone...so if you ever need anything or someone to talk to and have them listen too.
I am here for you!
I will never judge you!
I will never hurt you!
No one needs that,we have too much of that in this life.
I want to be the one thing you don't have to worry about being judged,or being betrayed by, or have feelings hurt.
I want to be the bright spot in someone's life.In everyone's life!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:19 pm
that's really sweet smile  

Calypsophia

Anabethe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:32 pm
yayyy!!!! thats awsome to find someone like that and its sorta rare since most of the time a lot of people hurtful and selfish and full of betrayal and leave people to rot and are just so freaking wrong.*cough* ex friends. k let me stop im beginning to vent. but yea thats really cool of you^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:43 pm
I agree with you.
More people need to step up and be the bigger person, but we live on a planet where it'll never happen.
I actually ended up dropping out of school, because of all the immature friends who did things to ruin an 'enemies' life for no apparent reason.
Heh. I was the victum of one girl all because a boy liked me and not her. Which is kind of retarded because two days after we got together and left me because he wanted to be with her instead, so in the end she won but she still wanted to make my life hell.
Some people, I just don't get.
But see.
After she spread rumors about me, (Which were really bad, and I actually ended up getting molested from it because some guys thought I was 'easy to get' after that.)
She had gotten hurt by one of her own 'friends', and came crying to me.
Of course, not wanting to push someone in need away, I comforted her and forgave her for what she did; trying to be the bigger person, and the nicer person (Idiotic in that case, eh?)
Well. About two months later, at Halloween, she had come over to spend he night along with a bunch of other friends.
Cept.. When we were out, she had paid a bunch of people in Clown costumes to tackle me and actually try to molest me too.

Note that I'm terrified of clowns; I actually had a nervous break down after that, and she knew just how scared of them I was.

So.. In the end, she tried to come back to me again but I pushed her away; and now she's out of my life for good.. Still talking s**t about me when I haven't seen her for about a year, but hey..

Just be careful on who you choose to be nice too..

Some people don't deserve it.

Darling Depressant

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sprockette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:45 pm
*hug* I am so terribly sorry to hear that.
But even then, I don't think I could do that to her, because if you keep being nice to her ,she's going to question why? and then she'll realize that it doesn't bother you and then she'll understand (or hopefully) that she was wrong to treat you that way.
I think if you show her more love, she'll feel quite silly about herself and question her self and her origianl motives.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:44 pm
Winter_Equinox
But even then, I don't think I could do that to her, because if you keep being nice to her ,she's going to question why? and then she'll realize that it doesn't bother you and then she'll understand (or hopefully) that she was wrong to treat you that way.
I think if you show her more love, she'll feel quite silly about herself and question her self and her origianl motives.

i kinda disagree a bit. some people just dont get it. they just keep on changing and then stabbing people in the back again, then coming back thinking that its going to be ok like its a joke. trust me i know, i had several people do that and thats why i dont trust people. some people are just naturally evil.  

Anabethe

Sprockette

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 pm
Although they won't get it right away...I believe they will.
But you might be 50 years old when it happens.
Right now, as teenagers, they're just immature and don't understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:59 pm
Yeah, but it isn't right to let yourself go through pain like that for the sake of being nice to someone who doesnt deserve it. o.e; Tis why you need to be careful.

Darling Depressant

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:13 am
meleny7
Winter_Equinox

i kinda disagree a bit. some people just dont get it. they just keep on changing and then stabbing people in the back again, then coming back thinking that its going to be ok like its a joke. trust me i know, i had several people do that and thats why i dont trust people. some people are just naturally evil.

if the person is a real jerk, the idea is not to be nice to them to the point of them taking advantage of you.. definately dont let them do that. but there is a saying that goes 'kill 'em with kindness'. this is disarming and a mean person generally doesnt know how to react. now, they could put up a front when countered in this way and act even meaner.. but when they are alone they'll be thinking about your behavior, they'll probably be bewildered at first but in time I do believe they'll eventually change. could take a while tho, years maybe. depends on the maturity of the person. negativity feeds of off and breeds negativity. compassion cures it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 pm
Calypsophia
meleny7
Winter_Equinox

if the person is a real jerk, the idea is not to be nice to them to the point of them taking advantage of you.. definately dont let them do that. but there is a saying that goes 'kill 'em with kindness'. this is disarming and a mean person generally doesnt know how to react. now, they could put up a front when countered in this way and act even meaner.. but when they are alone they'll be thinking about your behavior, they'll probably be bewildered at first but in time I do believe they'll eventually change. could take a while tho, years maybe. depends on the maturity of the person. negativity feeds of off and breeds negativity. compassion cures it.

in all honesty i think that most of the time it doesnt work that way. the person that is being evil will probably not think of the person being nice to them, or if they do, they will just think the person is a push over. my way of dealing with people that hurt me, is just to take them out of my life. and they will pretty much be dead to me. dont get me wrong i do give them a chance but screwing up a second time doesnt go well with me. trying to change the way a person thinks is really hard, is all the pain really worth it, just in hope that they will change and not screw you over again and again.  

Anabethe

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 pm
meleny7
Calypsophia
meleny7
Winter_Equinox

in all honesty i think that most of the time it doesnt work that way. the person that is being evil will probably not think of the person being nice to them, or if they do, they will just think the person is a push over. my way of dealing with people that hurt me, is just to take them out of my life. and they will pretty much be dead to me. dont get me wrong i do give them a chance but screwing up a second time doesnt go well with me. trying to change the way a person thinks is really hard, is all the pain really worth it, just in hope that they will change and not screw you over again and again.

well, as I said, depending on the maturity of the person it could take a good long while. but a person will be more likely to change their ways when countered with the opposite reaction time and again. it doesnt mean you have to be a push over. and even if a person is being a jerk just because they want a specific response from you (fear, anger) if you dont give them that response then they'll leave you alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:45 am
It's times like those I turn to God.
It's okay if you guys aren't religous,but I am.
And God always says to turn the other cheek,because we'll be the better person not to partake in revenge and actions the like.
I guess Im a push over, but then again I'd rather be a push over then someone who doesn't look after their friends at all.
I guess I care about people too much......but eh it's better than not caring at all.
I'm going to be the different person and care.  

Sprockette

Anabethe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:41 pm
ahhh im sorry people. you guys kinda misunderstood me. my intention was not to call myself or anyone a pushover, it was just to kinda show how the other person would think about someone who kept forgiving them. im kinda religious in my own weird way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:03 pm
i've experienced everything about your post. i've even lost a gf i once had because i was so good hearted and she was the one who changed me... is that a dissapointment to be changed into something that was longed for but then thrown away?  

K1T3

Sprockette

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:34 pm
K1T3
i've experienced everything about your post. i've even lost a gf i once had because i was so good hearted and she was the one who changed me... is that a dissapointment to be changed into something that was longed for but then thrown away?

*hug*
awwwwwww, Im sorry.
If she truly cared for you, she wouldn't want you to change, and she souldn't want you to change just to make her happy.
She should except you for who you are.
But always remember, love heals all ^_^  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas