No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Just a Question... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold with out even posting... Sweet...
  ^^
View Results

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:12 pm
Ok reading all of these topics about relationships got me to wonder... If you have been dumped... You know..Ssay it's happened to you a couple of times... Do you start to feel as soon as you either start getting close to someone or are with some one...You feel as though you have to put up this emotional barrier as not to make yourself vulnerable...?
That and eventually you start to feel like trusting people is a waste of time and everyone is bad untill you feel as though there not?
Just a question nothing serious...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:38 pm
big part of a relationship that is fair to both lovers is just opening up completely.

Be open, expect him or her to do the same.

if it ends the wrong way, it wasn't meant to be, oh well. learn to move on, it is hard, not immpossible.  

newtypephynix

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:29 am
You would only create a barrier if you have something to hide. Creating barriers and pushing people away is very unhealthy. I see many people trying to hide who they are and it makes me sad that they feel they can't show who they really are. They feel they are bound by laws that don't exist.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:04 am
if you've been deeply hurt, then yes it's possible for a barrier to be built subconsciously and it can take a lot to be able to trust someone again. if you've been deeply hurt several times, it can take a lot to be able to trust the whole of that gender again. I've seen it happen, and it happened to me once concerning my husband. fortunately -tho after a long time- the barrier was broken down and we're still together.  

Calypsophia

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:14 pm
Kool... Just a question... I got got some good answers out of it... Thanks... You people are pritty good at this stuff... Hmmm... I think I'll make a dictionary... Problems and solutions... It could work...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:04 pm
yea, I'm kinda like that. I cant (repeat: CAN'T) trust anyone, but I've always been the dumper, not the dumpy. I still don't trust anyone with my emotions though. I've been trying to find a way to get over it but I can't. If you can help, lemme know, 'kay?  

DvnT

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:29 pm
dvn
yea, I'm kinda like that. I cant (repeat: CAN'T) trust anyone, but I've always been the dumper, not the dumpy. I still don't trust anyone with my emotions though. I've been trying to find a way to get over it but I can't. If you can help, lemme know, 'kay?

in order to help you -assuming I even could- I'd need to know more about why you came to be this way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:13 pm
Calypsophia
dvn

in order to help you -assuming I even could- I'd need to know more about why you came to be this way.

*shrugs* I dont know... i've just always been like that, the only reason i can think of is cuz everytime i told some one something negitive about me, everyone would find out... that actualy happens alot... but i've been trying to find friends to talk to, but they dont seem to help, and when i tell them that, they say the cant help! they try there best, its nothing wrong with them. i've always been the older sister. im the oldest. so i was the one who chased away monsters in the closet that i was scared of, i was the one who couldnt be hurt by words... yadda yadda. now i've got 2 parts of me, my happy face, and me, wich is too messed up to put into words... idk......  

DvnT

Snix_da_nix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:36 pm
trust in a relationship is really hard, an not worth it unless u think you could have a future together.. i learnt to trust again through friends.. me and my best guy friend can trust each other so much coz we know we would never try have anything more than frindship. thus breakin down the barriee isues  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:52 pm
Quote:
now i've got 2 parts of me, my happy face, and me, wich is too messed up to put into words... idk......

You say happy face implying you're sad all the time... True or not?  

kyoshiro2

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 am
i've been dumped constantly. i have a barrier around me always. even the friends i know spread rumors of me besides the rumors my ex's make. so it's really hard trying to tell someone you love them. especially if the one you lvoe can't love you back because of what her friends might think of her for being with me. i doubt i'll actually find anyone. i'm just the smart guy in the front who is hated by all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:05 pm
kyoshiro2
Quote:
now i've got 2 parts of me, my happy face, and me, wich is too messed up to put into words... idk......

You say happy face implying you're sad all the time... True or not?

well i'm sad alot, but i need things to keep my head out of that faze. if i dont think about myself i dont feel that bad its just.... like sitting here trying to do this my head keeps wandering to the bad stuff. that happens alot. for no good reason. so i'll put on my "happy face" and just get on with life.

(i never relized anyone would care that much to ask these questions about me)  

DvnT

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 pm
dvn
well i'm sad alot, but i need things to keep my head out of that faze. if i dont think about myself i dont feel that bad its just.... like sitting here trying to do this my head keeps wandering to the bad stuff. that happens alot. for no good reason. so i'll put on my "happy face" and just get on with life.

Uh huh getting on with life is the only way to go.... Umm Another question... Is it your image you are not happy with? Like the way you look or something... Or is it your life which is sad?

It just that you said
Quote:
if i dont think about myself i dont feel that bad

And I like asking questions... ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:59 pm
K1T3
i've been dumped constantly. i have a barrier around me always. even the friends i know spread rumors of me besides the rumors my ex's make. so it's really hard trying to tell someone you love them. especially if the one you lvoe can't love you back because of what her friends might think of her for being with me. i doubt i'll actually find anyone. i'm just the smart guy in the front who is hated by all.

Friends??? You've got really good friends there... Not.... Yeah the problem these day is the fact that some people are more bothered by what other people think of them to even start thinking about another persons feeling... Not everyone can hate you it just people don't want to admit they might like you because of their own personal image.... Well good luck anyway...  

kyoshiro2

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 pm
kyoshiro2
dvn

Uh huh getting on with life is the only way to go.... Umm Another question... Is it your image you are not happy with? Like the way you look or something... Or is it your life which is sad?

It just that you said
Quote:
if i dont think about myself i dont feel that bad

And I like asking questions... ^^

well, i know i'm not the most beautiful person in the world, but i do know that i'm not the ugliest. and my life... well, i can't help but think about the bad stuff w/ that, like just today, i lost my best friend since the 2nd grade!, and now i have to get an MRI, cuz they cant tell whats wrong with my knee. and like, when something sad comes up in one of my classes, they ask us to relate to how the person was feeling. so... that one explains itself. but i know there are happier times, its just , i never seem to be able to think of any. even writing this, i cant think of any thing, other than the person who sorta "replaced" my bff to day.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff