Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:17 pm
I realized it's much easier for people to come to me for help, rather than the other way around. I love helping people! And here's the catch: Mine is FREE! Paying a psycologist *I've been to one for about 4 months due to my Mom* is a hige chunk of cheese out of your Wedge *pardon the anogram thing*.

So, we all have problems, and recieving help ASAP can help fix a problem. So, post away smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:26 pm
this one is kinda hard because my friend goes on and off being my 'friend'.

well, a while back, she used to be the most awesome person a knew. but recently shes doing really really dumb stuff. i wont say how old we are, but we are still in middle school (that is good to know). and she would do things like, pierce her own bellie button, or take perscription meds that wernt hers. lots of other stuff too that i havnt heard of. she says she's doing them because she wants to. but im scared. she has this dream of becoming a mother with a loving husband and two kids, but how is that going to work if she gets caught doing half the stuff she is?

i dont know what to do. help???  

DvnT

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 am
dvn -camilla price-

well, a while back, she used to be the most awesome person a knew. but recently shes doing really really dumb stuff. i wont say how old we are, but we are still in middle school (that is good to know). and she would do things like, pierce her own bellie button, or take perscription meds that wernt hers. lots of other stuff too that i havnt heard of. she says she's doing them because she wants to. but im scared. she has this dream of becoming a mother with a loving husband and two kids, but how is that going to work if she gets caught doing half the stuff she is?

Talk to her about it. Tell her she has a very high chance of dying from taking someone else's Prescription drugs. And make sure you get it across clear that you are bothered by this and you're worried about her. If she brushes it off, then stop talking to her for, say, a week. Make sure you tell her why though or she'll get the wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:12 am
The Third Kidney
dvn -camilla price-

Talk to her about it. Tell her she has a very high chance of dying from taking someone else's Prescription drugs. And make sure you get it across clear that you are bothered by this and you're worried about her. If she brushes it off, then stop talking to her for, say, a week. Make sure you tell her why though or she'll get the wrong idea.

everytime i talk to her about it she says : "dvn! quit it. im choosing to do this. let it go. okay?" and for a while i did quit talking to her. she thought i stopped because of what she was wearing. i swear i almost died. if it wernt for britty-chan (another friend) i would have. jade (my best friend) and i have been friends for too long to just quit so its almost impossible. ive even talked to a counciler. but im too shy to talk to people about my problems face-to-face (another topic all together) so she didnt really get how much this is hurting jade and i....now im stuck not knowing and way messed up and wanting to scream..... rawer....

thanks for your help <: )  

DvnT

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:35 am
dvn -camilla price-
The Third Kidney
dvn -camilla price-

everytime i talk to her about it she says : "dvn! quit it. im choosing to do this. let it go. okay?" and for a while i did quit talking to her. she thought i stopped because of what she was wearing. i swear i almost died. if it wernt for britty-chan (another friend) i would have. jade (my best friend) and i have been friends for too long to just quit so its almost impossible. ive even talked to a counciler. but im too shy to talk to people about my problems face-to-face (another topic all together) so she didnt really get how much this is hurting jade and i....now im stuck not knowing and way messed up and wanting to scream..... rawer....

wow lol so my advice right there didn't do anything ^.^ P: well, I guess you're gone, so Giving more advice will be a waste smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:44 am
The Third Kidney
dvn -camilla price-
The Third Kidney
dvn -camilla price-

wow lol so my advice right there didn't do anything ^.^ P: well, I guess you're gone, so Giving more advice will be a waste smile

what do you mean im gone? my school is out today, and i have to babysit,
crying i wish i could be gone. or at least have someone worth talking to call...

sorry, imma whiner sometimes. im better now though.... ugh, guh, hug? [im not sure what im doing other than wasting time...]  

DvnT

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:39 am
Oh thought you left smile Well I guess I have no advice for you seeing as you ahd talked to her about it and stuff.. Unless you convince her to go see the school counselor with you or something..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:36 pm
eh... its okay, she has 3 already.... [why wont she get better? crying ]

anyway,lets see what others have to say...  

DvnT

freckledblondie2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:11 pm
hey!
ok... so I was just asked out by a guy in my grade a few weeks ago... my first bf! But I feel like I'm being a horrible gf... I always get really nervous around him and try to avoid eye contact/talking w/ him (which is horrible but i cant help myself...), and all of our conversations (not that weve had many) have been really awkward/short/i start histarically (sp?) giggling in the middle because its so awkward.
I was wondering what I could do to: make things less awkward/get over my fear of talking with him/be a great gf
Also, I was wondering what guys like in girls. I can't figure out why he likes me...
Thanks xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:10 am
hi uh... i'm kind of having trouble with my parents...
they really love me and want me to do well in life, they always say i can come to them when i have problems....
BUT
They're really pushing me hard to succeed and i have a lot of trouble talking to them. I've developed the habit of acting happy and everything when they're around, so they'll leave me alone. my acting skills have gotten great XD but i'd really like to not have to do that... any thoughts? ^^;  

RaeofSun717

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:23 pm
RaeofSun717
they really love me and want me to do well in life, they always say i can come to them when i have problems....
BUT
They're really pushing me hard to succeed and i have a lot of trouble talking to them. I've developed the habit of acting happy and everything when they're around, so they'll leave me alone. my acting skills have gotten great XD but i'd really like to not have to do that... any thoughts? ^^;
thats happened to me too. what i do is just forget anything thats bothering me when at home [unless im alone]. that way im not really acting, just forgetting. what do you have to be unhappy about though? some things we do need to tell our parents. i say 'we' because i need to talk to my mom about a friend moving crying ... but whats happening with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:02 am
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
BUT
thats happened to me too. what i do is just forget anything thats bothering me when at home [unless im alone]. that way im not really acting, just forgetting. what do you have to be unhappy about though? some things we do need to tell our parents. i say 'we' because i need to talk to my mom about a friend moving crying ... but whats happening with you?

well... my sister hasn't made really good decisions about her life, so they've been trying to push me in what they think is the 'right direction'. for example my dad is an engineer, but my sister is really interested in art. so dad's trying to push me into what he thinks are "hard sciences" like medicine or physics. but i want to be a teacher. he won't leave me alone! i've talked to mom about it, but nothing's changed. there's the added sting that it's really insulting that he thinks i'm going to turn out like my sister did...  

RaeofSun717

DvnT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:31 pm
RaeofSun717
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
BUT

well... my sister hasn't made really good decisions about her life, so they've been trying to push me in what they think is the 'right direction'. for example my dad is an engineer, but my sister is really interested in art. so dad's trying to push me into what he thinks are "hard sciences" like medicine or physics. but i want to be a teacher. he won't leave me alone! i've talked to mom about it, but nothing's changed. there's the added sting that it's really insulting that he thinks i'm going to turn out like my sister did...
i say, go for what you want, not what they want. if you want to be a teacher, take classes that tell you how to teach. talk to guidance coucilers [[wow, they do come in hand!]] and ask if they can sign the sheets you need -- if any. and for your sister, she chose what she chose. she should be getting a second job at least, to support herself. but who knows, maybe she'll be the next picasso!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:32 am
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
BUT

i say, go for what you want, not what they want. if you want to be a teacher, take classes that tell you how to teach. talk to guidance coucilers [[wow, they do come in hand!]] and ask if they can sign the sheets you need -- if any. and for your sister, she chose what she chose. she should be getting a second job at least, to support herself. but who knows, maybe she'll be the next picasso!

unfortunately i'm homeschooled. mom and dad have a BIG say in what i can and can't do. they even chose my AP course for me (eight of them, can you believe it?) i fully intend to do what I want, but they're making it so darn difficult!oh and added bonus, no guidance counselors for me to go to T.T  

RaeofSun717

DvnT

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 pm
RaeofSun717
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
dvn -camilla price-
RaeofSun717
BUT

unfortunately i'm homeschooled. mom and dad have a BIG say in what i can and can't do. they even chose my AP course for me (eight of them, can you believe it?) i fully intend to do what I want, but they're making it so darn difficult!oh and added bonus, no guidance counselors for me to go to T.T
ouch. your stuck. all i can say is tell friends, hopefully they can help by telling their parents... thats all i can say. sorryl sweatdrop  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff