Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
GOD DAMMIT! @#$% !@*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bagel Tornado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 am
I fed my Feebas all the Dry Poffins I made till it was full and it didn't evolve!
I only gave it one Ganlon berry Poffin.. Rose Smarts more than beauty..
Does this mean I trained it to a level 32 and grew all those berries for nothing!? crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:29 am
That's happened to me before...
...so annoying for me...all that time with the berries and the poffin making...wasted...  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jshin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 am
Ermm...you should have been a little more careful about the poffins. Just because they were dry doesn't mean that the poffins themselves added to beauty. Also, you need to make sure they're of suitable level in order to obtain enough in beauty to evolve.

Nadian can explain this in more detail later.

Also, since we have a subforum for Pokemon now, this topic will be moved once I'm sure that you've noticed my reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:31 am
Sounds like it.

What level were the poffins and how many did you feed it? My own numbers were pure guesswork, after all...

(Why level 32?)

Also, if you still feel a need to start over and don't want to bother breeding your Feebas, I still have the one I made for you oh so long ago. sweatdrop  

Nadian
Crew

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:35 am
Jshin
Ermm...you should have been a little more careful about the poffins. Just because they were dry doesn't mean that the poffins themselves added to beauty. Also, you need to make sure they're of suitable level in order to obtain enough in beauty to evolve.

Also, since we have a subforum for Pokemon now, this topic will be moved once I'm sure that you've noticed my reply.
The Pokemon subforum has been made already?
I'm so blind...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:40 am
`Trace
Jshin

I'm so blind...

I haven't announced it... here, anyways.

It's still pretty messy in there since there's a lot of simultaneous projects to take care of.  

Nadian
Crew

Bagel Tornado

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:46 am
Nadian
Sounds like it.

What level were the poffins and how many did you feed it? My own numbers were pure guesswork, after all...

(Why level 32?)

Also, if you still feel a need to start over and don't want to bother breeding your Feebas, I still have the one I made for you oh so long ago. sweatdrop

Poffins were only made from Wiki berries as you said, and their levels averaged around 14-17.
I fed it all the way till full with only Wiki berries not counting the time where I fed it ONCE with a Ganlon berry Poffin.

I was leveling it up and that's when I fed it it's last Poffin... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:48 am
Nadian
`Trace
Jshin

I'm so blind...

It's still pretty messy in there since there's a lot of simultaneous projects to take care of.
Shouldn't there be a Friend Code Thread/Sticky?  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:59 am
`Trace
Nadian
`Trace
Jshin

I'm so blind...

I think so, but I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted it to be a sticky, and more importantly I didn't know if I'd want all the information to be stored in a single post. (That would require me to continually update the first post, a difficult task at best.)

Alright, 14 to 17s you say? That's actually kind of low. 17 is the minimum they'd have to be in order for a Wiki Berry to be able to evolve a Milotic.

With a Sheen of 25, it looks like you can only feed 10 Wiki Poffins to a pokemon. You need a minimum of 170 Beauty to evolve Feebas into Milotic so that means an average of 17 per poffin.

Ganlon Berries have a Sheen of 40, meaning you can only feed 6 to a pokemon. That means that Ganlon poffins need a minimum level of 29, maybe. I would guess your Ganlon Poffin was a level...31 poffin, perhaps?

Yeah, doesn't look like it'd be enough to evolve a Feebas into a Milotic. Sorry I haven't put together good instructions on evolving your Feebas into a Milotic yet. confused

(When I make Wiki berry poffins, they generally average 20 to 21, I think.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:13 am
*Sigh* I guess I'll have that Feebas then...
I'll trade you my old one for it..
crying
A week of hard work..
Wait..
You know what!?
Screw it! Nadian, don't level it up any and make it a Milotic for me! I'm not screwing up another!
I'll give you... errm...
I dunno.. my Manaphy?
Well.. I think you have one already.. and I wanted to find a Ditto to make a Phione..  

Bagel Tornado

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:48 am
Bagel Tornado
crying
A week of hard work..
Wait..
You know what!?
Screw it! Nadian, don't level it up any and make it a Milotic for me! I'm not screwing up another!
I'll give you... errm...
I dunno.. my Manaphy?
Well.. I think you have one already.. and I wanted to find a Ditto to make a Phione..

Depends on how many Wiki berries I have, but I'm somewhat interested in doing that.

I don't know what I'd want, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Nadian
Bagel Tornado
crying
A week of hard work..
Wait..
You know what!?
I'll give you... errm...
I dunno.. my Manaphy?

Depends on how many Wiki berries I have, but I'm somewhat interested in doing that.

I don't know what I'd want, though. sweatdrop

I don't have much..
Hmm..
gonk  

Bagel Tornado

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:11 pm
Nadian
`Trace
Nadian
`Trace
Jshin

I'm so blind...

I think so, but I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted it to be a sticky, and more importantly I didn't know if I'd want all the information to be stored in a single post. (That would require me to continually update the first post, a difficult task at best.)
Could I run it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:02 pm
`Trace
Nadian
`Trace
Nadian
`Trace
Jshin

I'm so blind...

Could I run it?

Sure! Go for it! blaugh If you make the thread, I'll sticky it. (Or are you a staff member and can sticky it? I can't remember...)

@Bagel: If I don't really want anything then you'd be able to trade anything you want to get it. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Puffins Cereal? surprised

My dad eats those. 3nodding  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas