Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:46 pm
I can help with alot of things from catching pokemon to where to catch pokemon

History:
been playing pokemon since it started. i have beatin every game (sept pearl) all ending with atleast two max level pokemon. i will trade wih people if i get a pokemon i want for a none ridiculous pokemon (as in a yanma lvl.1 for a dailga lvl.100. yes i do have all the pokemon in the trainer card most from my friends.

So feel free to ask questions.
i will need some people to help so if im not on or if i have a brain fart.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:06 am
Glad to have more help, King. 3nodding

How about competitive battling? Do you nature breed / IV breed / EV train your pokemon?  

Nadian
Crew

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:48 am
nature breed and startin to ev breed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:34 pm
Insane King Wasabi
nature breed and startin to ev breed.

(Did you mean IV breeding? EV / EP training is different and cannot be bred...)

If you're just starting IV breeding, though, does that mean you haven't invested in Dittos yet? I highly recommend it ; they really speed everything up.  

Nadian
Crew

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:37 pm
ya iv See thats one brain fart already. and i have 3 dittos 1 for breeding one for fun (level 100) and one just in case. i caught dittos the first time i could, i've used em in the games you can breed in they are alot of help right now i am workin on a kirlia to get gardeviour (mispelled porbaly). it's name is yoko  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:56 pm
random fact of the day:
to get shedinja you have to have an empty slot when nincada evolves  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:16 pm
Insane King Wasabi
ya iv See thats one brain fart already. and i have 3 dittos 1 for breeding one for fun (level 100) and one just in case. i caught dittos the first time i could, i've used em in the games you can breed in they are alot of help

Indeed, they are quite fun, but the fun has only begun. See, I've got 31 Dittos, and here's where the fun really starts...

Sure, I've got a Ditto in my Storage game designed so that I can breed any breedable pokemon, often to give away to people here, but frequently to just trade to my main game for some real breeding.

24 of the Dittos in my main game are for Nature breeding, one for each of the 25 natures (with Naive being the only one I'm missing... for now...) Dittos are really great for breeding the correct nature into your pokemon.

However, 6 of the Dittos are for IV breeding. Each one has a 31 IV in one of its stats, and there's one Ditto for each stat. That changes IV breeding from "wait for the 31 to appear" to "wait for a child that inherits it."

Of course, catching enough Dittos to do that is time consuming... even more so if you don't have FireRed or LeafGreen (where Dittos are fairly common.)

Quote:
right now i am workin on a kirlia to get gardeviour (mispelled porbaly). it's name is yoko

My Gardevoir was the first pokemon I ever Nature + IV bred and then EV trained. He's got a special place in my heart because of that. 3nodding

I fully support your choice (even if Gardevoir isn't that great of a special sweeper.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 pm
i know gardevoir isn't the best but might as well have is the closest pokemon to my heart is shedinja. trained it in ruby beat it with it and beating my friends with it.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 pm
Insane King Wasabi
i know gardevoir isn't the best but might as well have is the closest pokemon to my heart is shedinja. trained it in ruby beat it with it and beating my friends with it.

Shedinja simply catches people off guard and that's what I love about it as well. smile

I have a Nature-bred, IV-bred, EV-trained Shedinja, but mostly because his twin Ninjask was designed to be the fastest possible Ninjask, ergo my Shedinja is the fastest possible Shedinja. I'm not sure how many times I've screwed over a friend by throwing that out when they weren't expecting it. (Heck, when Jshin and I were commonly using Ninjask leads, I battled him by starting with a Shedinja to counter that strategy...)

Nowadays, I don't use Shedinja so much thanks to our personal increase in usage of entry hazards, weather effects, and pursuit...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:44 pm
i use shedinja on my friend's torterra. i also am trying to get all the starters from all the games i already have torchic, mudkip, treeco. i need the others tho. my rayquaza/darkrai/arceus are all level 100. 2 are semi legit and the other is 100% legit. my team currently is shedinja/kirlia/darkrai/arceus/rayquaza/aggron. and i'm bored.....  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:51 pm
Insane King Wasabi
i use shedinja on my friend's torterra. i also am trying to get all the starters from all the games i already have torchic, mudkip, treeco. i need the others tho. my rayquaza/darkrai/arceus are all level 100. 2 are semi legit and the other is 100% legit. my team currently is shedinja/kirlia/darkrai/arceus/rayquaza/aggron. and i'm bored.....

Arceus is definitely semi-legit. Darkrai is most likely semi-legit (there's only been a japanese release, I'm eagerly anticipating the US release ; already got a Master Ball and Abra prepared...) That would leave Rayquaza as the legit of those three.

I stick solely to legit pokemon on my teams and don't have a fixed team of six. (Instead, I've got a pool of around 36 fully-trained pokemon that I choose from.) I think it's fair to warn you that I'd use my fully-trained ubers if we battled, though. (Fortunately there's still ubers missing... only just now preparing to go through FireRed and Emerald to start obtaining usable ones.)

If your friend is using the Torterra he started the game with then I have to question why it doesn't have Crunch. sweatdrop

I can help you obtain any of the starters you want since I can breed them for you. They're all legit. smile

Bulbasaur + Squirtle + Charmander : acquired from FireRed + LeafGreen
Chikorita + Cyndaquil + Totodile : acquired parents from Pokemon Colosseum
Treecko + Torchic + Mudkip : acquired from Emerald
Turtwig + Chimchar + Piplup : acquired from Diamond + Pearl  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:16 pm
friend switched out crunch with overgrow. and i know about the starters but don't have the starters my little sister deleted my diamond that had it and i don't want to start those again to time consuming. i'm thinking about ev training gallades to trade for them. (have alot of gallades already)or probepasses. easy enough to do. (rare trade moments darn -_-)  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:53 am
I think there's some misunderstanding? I'm saying I have all of the starter pokemon and would be willing to breed some for you. (In addition, since they will be really simple to breed, you can trade *anything* for them... Bidoof, Geodude, whatever.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:50 am
Nadian
I think there's some misunderstanding? I'm saying I have all of the starter pokemon and would be willing to breed some for you. (In addition, since they will be really simple to breed, you can trade *anything* for them... Bidoof, Geodude, whatever.)

well dang i misunderstood. but if you read the top i don't have wifi connections. And i could give one of the items on that list you had if i did .(have all of those, so time consuming tho.)  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:17 pm
Insane King Wasabi
Nadian

well dang i misunderstood. but if you read the top i don't have wifi connections. And i could give one of the items on that list you had if i did .(have all of those, so time consuming tho.)

Ah... yeah, not having a Wifi connection makes that hard to do. I guess the only point of this information, then, is that if you do happen to get a connection, I can breed *anything* for you since I have all of the breedable pokemon. smile

About those listed items, you don't need to worry about trading them to me. I'm not actively looking for everything there, it's just nice to have more. (I have extra games specifically so I can play through them again and obtain whatever pokemon and items I want, hence why I already have something like 7 or 8 Life Orbs.)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff