Fire Red/Leaf Green
  Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Explorers of Darkness
  Emerald/Sapphire
  Ruby
  Silver Version
View Results

GreenMoonMonkey8406

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Booyah! Finally some other pokemon lovers!
I'm playing Diamond and i have 7 badges. My fav pokemon is Pip(obviously) and is so far a level 58.

what about you?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:07 pm
Well, first understand that I am quite an obsessive player. Take a deep breath and brace yourself before reading.

My main game is Pokemon Diamond. Yeah, I've got all 8 badges, I've defeated the Elite Four hundreds of times, my in-game timer has maxed out a 999 hours 59 minutes, I've got an entire box of pokemon that were trained specifically for combat. I have a handful of level 100 pokemon but my Gardevoir stands out ; it is used to single-handedly take on the Elite Four a whole lot.

Item-wise, my Pokemon Diamond game is quite rich. 111 of each vitamin (which cost 9,800 each), many of each TM (except for a few that I only have 1 or 2 of), multiple Choice Bands, Choice Scarfs, and other Battle Tower items.

It also has 1 of each legendary pokemon in it and a complete pokedex, however the following pokemon are obviously not legit:
-Mew (it's semi-legit ; I intend to obtain a fully legit one from Everyone's Pokemon Ranch)
-Lugia (semi-legit, I intend to obtain a fully legit one from Gale Of Darkness)
-Ho-Oh (semi-legit, I intend to obtain a fully legit one from Pokemon Colosseum)
-Celebi (non-legit, I intend to obtain a fully legit Japanese one from the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc)
-Deoxys (semi-legit ; I'm not sure how I'll obtain a legit Deoxys.)
-Darkrai (semi-legit ; I'll obtain a fully legit one on May 31st, the US Darkrai Event!)
-Shaymin (semi-legit ; I intend to obtain a fully legit Japanese one from the Japanese Shaymin Event!)
-Arceus (semi-legit ; waiting for Nintendo to give this away.)

All the other pokemon in my game are legit.

For breeding, the game also has a noteworthy collection of Dittos ; one of each Nature (except for one I'm missing) and six which each have a maxed IV stat (for IV breeding purposes.)

There are a few berries I still don't have ; I need to buy a few more from Pokemon Battle Revolution.

My Main Pokemon Pearl game holds all the pokemon that allowed me to complete my Pokemon Diamond National Pokedex. It is used to start breeding projects or train HM slaves. The game has all 8 badges, has beaten the Elite Four.

My "Resetable" Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl games have both beaten the Elite Four. My Pokemon Diamond game is ready to be reset (all the items have been collected and transferred into my main game) but my Pokemon Pearl game has extra Dittos in it that I'd like to save before I reset it.

My "Everyone's Pokemon Ranch" Pokemon Diamond has beaten the Elite Four and has bred a little more than 180 Magikarps. I haven't obtained all the items nor tried to transfer them out.

My "Everyone's Pokemon Ranch" Pokemon Pearl has the first two badges and is about to leave Hearthome. I should be able to finish this possibly before the end of the week.

My Japanese Pokemon Diamond has beaten the Elite Four and obtained all the items. It still needs to transfer the items out of the game but it is otherwise ready to travel to Japan in July.

My Japanese Pokemon Pearl is still waiting for me to train its three starter pokemon in my main Pokemon Diamond game. When I am done, I'll play through this game and obtain all the items.

In Pokemon Battle Revolution, I just need to finish the last three Master's Sets to have unlocked all the items / cards (I think.) Yes, this means I survived the 100 Battle Survival Challenge. I'll still need to max out the levels at a few colosseums as well as obtain all of the rental passes.

I've only just started my Japanese Pokemon Colosseum game. US Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness were also simply started.

Pokemon Emerald is ready to be played through... again...

Pokemon LeafGreen is my main game, has a couple hundred hours on it too, I think.

Pokemon FireRed might be done and at the end of the game, all the items collected and taken out of it. (I'm not sure if they've been taken out.)

Pokemon Ruby is used to reset, reset, reset. Pokemon Sapphire is used to transfer pokemon between Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon LeafGreen when I restart my Pokemon Emerald.

My Japanese Pokemon Ruby and Emerald have not been played yet.

Maybe that's about it?  

Nadian
Crew

X VincentofBlood X

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:32 pm
pokemon rulz rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:30 pm
Gallade no other  

ea4

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:46 am
I've currently got games going in Emerald (got all badges, heading for Elite Four), Crystal (in the process of collecting badges), and LeafGreen (got all badges, leveling up my Pokemon to face Elite Four). Got decent collections going in Emerald and LeafGreen but I'm far from completing my dex in either.

I've got games going in Yellow and either Red or Blue (I think it was Red) but they've been abandoned and I'm not sure how far I am in them any more.

Going to get a DS as soon as my finances allow it, then need to decide which game I want. I'm leaning toward Diamond though.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:16 pm
The thing about Pokemon Pearl/Diamond is - that once you've completed the game and battled EVERYONE - it's very hard to get those level late 60's/early 70's up their all the way to level 100 >.<;

I have Pokemon Ruby, and Pokemon Pearl. Love Pokemon Pearl's commuicating to players system, love Pokemon Ruby's rematch system.

Now can we have a game with both please? xd

I've never battled any other players around the world yet - having problems logging on, I think the only place I can connect is in Mc D's. I might look a little dodgy going inside Mc D's on my DS xd sweatdrop  

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:20 pm
tulin13
The thing about Pokemon Pearl/Diamond is - that once you've completed the game and battled EVERYONE - it's very hard to get those level late 60's/early 70's up their all the way to level 100 >.<;

I have Pokemon Ruby, and Pokemon Pearl. Love Pokemon Pearl's commuicating to players system, love Pokemon Ruby's rematch system.

Now can we have a game with both please? xd

Pokemon Platinum, the Diamond/Pearl equivalent of Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, and Pokemon Emerald, is slated to come out in Japan later this year. We should be able to find out what sorts of improvements they've added. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:23 pm
Alecto
I've currently got games going in Emerald (got all badges, heading for Elite Four), Crystal (in the process of collecting badges), and LeafGreen (got all badges, leveling up my Pokemon to face Elite Four). Got decent collections going in Emerald and LeafGreen but I'm far from completing my dex in either.

I've got games going in Yellow and either Red or Blue (I think it was Red) but they've been abandoned and I'm not sure how far I am in them any more.

Going to get a DS as soon as my finances allow it, then need to decide which game I want. I'm leaning toward Diamond though.

A lot less people have Pokemon Pearl - and I think Pokemon's Pearl Legendary Pokemon's attack is better than Pokemon Diamonds. (Dialga)

Palkia (Pokemon Pearl) = Spacial Rend - 100 attack 95% accuracy - takes 1 turn
Dialga = Roar of Time - 150 attack 90% accuracy - takes 2 turns

That is really the difference of the two games xD;  

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm
tulin13
Alecto

A lot less people have Pokemon Pearl - and I think Pokemon's Pearl Legendary Pokemon's attack is better than Pokemon Diamonds. (Dialga)

Palkia (Pokemon Pearl) = Spacial Rend - 100 attack 95% accuracy - takes 1 turn
Dialga = Roar of Time - 150 attack 90% accuracy - takes 2 turns

That is really the difference of the two games xD;

Also, Palkia is part water-type ; he partners up really well with Kyogre, one of the scariest monsters out there.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Maybe by the time I get a DS, Platinum will be out and I'll end up wanting that instead. xd

We shall see.

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:25 pm
Alecto
Maybe by the time I get a DS, Platinum will be out and I'll end up wanting that instead. xd

We shall see.

Unless you're planning on importing, no rush. English language Platinum will probably not be released until sometime next year.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:27 pm
I have all the badges on all the games (english ones) exept emrald.
my favorite pokemon are teddiursa and usaring (spelling is not the best)
i am not rich but i use a lucky egg and usually power level my best is level 1 to level 100 in 3 hours and 30 minutes. i have atleast a box of legit level 100 pokemon and all the pokemon i have seen.  

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Yukinojo14

Dangerous Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:36 pm
I've beat the elite four in my diamond game and am now working on a team made of the evolutions of eevee. Unfortinetly, their are seven of them and only six spaces crying ! But I'm happy in the knowlage that I at least have them all. umbreon is my favorite heart !  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:05 pm
I'm still leveling up my Turtwig and Torchic so I can beat Palkia on Explorers of Time.  

Slam de Nerd

jadeorleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:13 pm
User Image:
yeah..Nadian.. you win  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items