Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Do you LOVE your own BROTHER? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnamons

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Hi... I just wanted to know if you love your own brother... I guess that's a DUH? question, right?...

I really heart my brother. He's lovely and lovely and lovely.

heart

My brother is already a grown-up man but still~~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:09 pm
It's not a "DUH" question. I absolutely hate my brother. I can't wait till I get to move out so that I never have to see him again.  

Zykari

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:45 am
No, no I don;t. I have 2 but no.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:39 pm
what i've found is that when you're still living together, before one of you goes off to college, you don't get along. but once one or both of you go to college or leave the house and start living on your own the relationship improves. I can't truly believe that there's a person that sincerely hates their own brother. but of course i've been raised in a family where family is important and precious.  

Ryoruki

Zykari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:45 pm
Ryoruki
what i've found is that when you're still living together, before one of you goes off to college, you don't get along. but once one or both of you go to college or leave the house and start living on your own the relationship improves. I can't truly believe that there's a person that sincerely hates their own brother. but of course i've been raised in a family where family is important and precious.

Our family isn't it's just constant yelling and fighting. I've even held a knife to my brothers throat before. >.< God he pissed me off that day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:46 pm
I freakin hate my brother. He molested me, and for that I shall never forgive him  

Kyakume

radnom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:12 pm
Kyakume
I freakin hate my brother. He molested me, and for that I shall never forgive him

D : That's horrible. Did you tell anyone in rl?

I have three brothers. One I absolutely hate because he's ... horny. Sometimes.

The other two I like, especially the second youngest/middle one. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm
I don't have any brothers... or sisters or anything. Even if I did I prolly would't love them. Not love, maybe put up with. Emphasis on the maybe.  

Deppfan

Musik des Mondes

Hygienic Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:15 pm
I have 2 half sisters, 2 step sisters, and 1 step brother. They don't live with me (thank goodness), I live with my grandparents (they adopted me). I haven't met my step brother because he's grown and my bio dad just got married to my step mom a few moths ago. But my step sisters are awesome!

I'd love them always, unless they did something unforgivable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Wow...This really doesn't belong here.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

anime_freak_kouga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:46 pm
I love my older Bro to death!! 4laugh heart He's 18 and he's just the best, he and I are best friends. We tell one another almost everything, and we take care of one another too. I got his back and he's got mine. He will give up things that could benefit him just so I don't have to suffer. He still lives at home too, he's never been away from home for more then 3-4 days.

I don't know what I would do without my big Bro. He's my role model and I look up to him.

I have a lil Bro as well, he and I aren't nearly as close, it could be the age gap (He's 11). But in time he and I will become closer to one another. I love him too of course, even though he can get on my nerves sometimes. But he's still young.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:39 pm
my bro, i love him as a brother but i absolutley hate him burning_eyes  

Tayuya T

btrfly7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
I wouldn't know.. I have no brother. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:34 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

I have a little brother. He's annoying. We argue - a lot. Sometimes, we scream at the top of our voices: "I HATE YOU!" But through all of the arguing and screaming and claiming we hate each other...we both know we love each other really!

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 pm
Well, for me I have an okay relationship with my brother. I think the reason for that is because, even though we still live in the same house, there isn't any real contact for any problems to happen. confused  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff