Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Continuing to get everything. (suggestions on team building) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the plan on completing data for the Sinnoh Dex before working on the national Dex, absurd?
  Or just well planned?
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:33 am
The underlined would be the list that I would like priority with, the rest are things that I'll mostly be able to handle myself later on, this thread is also telling me and anyone else who cares, what pokemon that I need left in my dex. Well, sort of, all of the pokemon listed are in their earliest stage possible, so the list is smaller.

Top pokemon priority (unobtainable in my game): Untrained Celebi, Arceus, second Shaymin, another Manaphy egg.

Items that I'm looking for: Evolution Items, 2 leftovers, Rare candies to make it easier to calculate the IV point values of hatched pokemon.

The list of other things that can be caught in my game eventually that have not yet been caught (there might be some version exclusives that I'm including in this despite not being able to obtain.):
Generation 1 or Lowest form of a generation 1.
Igglybuff, Paras, Meowth, Shellder, Eggsecute, Koffing, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Staryu.
Generation 2 or a lowest form of a generation 2.
Chinchou, Togepi, Yanma, Skarmory, Houndour.
Generation 3 or lowest form of a generation 3.
Whismur, Gulpin, Torkoal, Corphish, Duskull, Tropius, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc.

Being worked on by someone (excludes probably being worked on):
And any Spare legends you don't want in the least  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:52 am
It's only fair to let you know that you can obtain Ditto in Diamond / Pearl after you've obtained the National Dex. Most Routes gain an additional catchable pokemon with the use of the Poke Radar.

Lucky! I have an extra Palkia you'll be able to trade for when you're ready! whee  

Nadian
Crew

Jshin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:55 am
wellwisher
For my Diamond game, there are a few pokemon that really interest me that I cannot obtain, But i won't worry ab out them yet, later.
On a more immediate state though...
I could use a Ditto, Slowpoke, Pinsir, Misdreavus, Houndour, Stantler, Spheal, Bagon, Sheildon, Glameow, and Palkia.

Except for Palkia, eggs would be better, but the Ditto is partially for breeding Wurmple and other traded pokemon.

I don't have an extra Palkia on hand, but I could easily get the rest of those for you. Expecting that you can't have a Ditto egg of course.

Lastly, do you have something with either Flame Body or Magma Armor?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:33 am
Jshin
wellwisher
For my Diamond game, there are a few pokemon that really interest me that I cannot obtain, But i won't worry ab out them yet, later.
On a more immediate state though...
I could use a Ditto, Slowpoke, Pinsir, Misdreavus, Houndour, Stantler, Spheal, Bagon, Sheildon, Glameow, and Palkia.

Except for Palkia, eggs would be better, but the Ditto is partially for breeding Wurmple and other traded pokemon.

I don't have an extra Palkia on hand, but I could easily get the rest of those for you. Expecting that you can't have a Ditto egg of course.

(For that I suggest capturing a Magcargo from Stark Mountain once you're that far in the game. 3nodding )  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:31 pm
Nadian
It's only fair to let you know that you can obtain Ditto in Diamond / Pearl after you've obtained the National Dex. Most Routes gain an additional catchable pokemon with the use of the Poke Radar.

Lucky! I have an extra Palkia you'll be able to trade for when you're ready! whee
I know that I can get a Ditto later, but I have some more immediate plans. like getting two wurmples that I can raise to evolve into their respective evolutions. (the one that I caught is level 10, and that's not going to cut it, since it'll be level 12 when It reaches whatever final form it decides to reach.

As for the Palkia, I think I'll have to have my Dex at least at 130 or so, which isn't that hard, considering that I'm already at 75.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 pm
Jshin

In that instance, a ditton in general would be fine until I caught my own. the main point of the Ditto is to breed with anything traded to me so that the pokemon has my ID number. (and for the few pokemon that I catch that are too high level for what I want them for.)

This may seem silly of me to be mentioning this, but I haven't made it to the third gym town yet, I haven't seen any Slugma yet, much less caught one.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:03 pm
wellwisher
Jshin

In that instance, a ditton in general would be fine until I caught my own. the main point of the Ditto is to breed with anything traded to me so that the pokemon has my ID number. (and for the few pokemon that I catch that are too high level for what I want them for.)

This may seem silly of me to be mentioning this, but I haven't made it to the third gym town yet, I haven't seen any Slugma yet, much less caught one.

Slugma and Magcargo are actually not in the Sinnoh Dex. Once you obtain the National Dex you'll be able to acquire them in the game.

It doesn't look like there's any pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex with either of those abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:13 pm
well, just by looking at my boxes, and judging by my locationg of Solaceon town, i still have to catch Murcrow, Bonsley, Get two low level wurmples so I can get Silcoon, Cascoon, Beautifly, and Dustox.
I've still got to evolve Bronzor, Stunky, Meditite, Psyduck, Mime Jr. Chansey, Chingling, Cleffa (twice) Buneary, Budew (twice), Shellos, Ponyta, Prinplup, and Staravia.
Oh, and trade my Haunter.

Er, Except for the Murcrow and Bonsley, and the aforementioned evolutions, I've got every pokemon to appear in my game thus far.

it won't do any good to get traded any (nonditto) pokemon right now, because I'm still quite early in the game (unrelated to pokedex completion that is)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 pm
The good news is, you might have a really good opportunity to obtain a lot of non-Sinnoh pokemon once I get around to working on filling up My Pokemon Ranch. In fact, before I do any of that, I ought to make a list of pokemon that I'm going to breed for the project so that you can say which ones you'd like me to include you in on. (Basically, I'd create an extra egg for you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:00 pm
Nadian
The good news is, you might have a really good opportunity to obtain a lot of non-Sinnoh pokemon once I get around to working on filling up My Pokemon Ranch. In fact, before I do any of that, I ought to make a list of pokemon that I'm going to breed for the project so that you can say which ones you'd like me to include you in on. (Basically, I'd create an extra egg for you.)
Eggs you say?
Well, just about anything that I don't already own, which, at this early point in where I am in the game, i a lot of things.
I'm doing some training, but I think my problem for trading, will be having tradable pokemon.... I haven't been catching any excess for trading fodder at the moment, which is a bit of a shame, considering all of the pokemon that can't be caught in Diamond.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:46 pm
Spare Ditto?
Or a Mistreavus egg.
A male Wurmple? All the male Wurmples that I've caught (about 12 of them) haven't wanted to breed with my female beautifly, This is all towards getting a Dustox. And I don't have the Silcoons anymore, I released them, I probably shoudl have kept them as trading fodder, but I wasn't thinking at the time.

I'm not thinking ahead for other pokemon that I need, I'm looking at what routes that I've already visited that there are pokemon that I'm still missing. (I'm excluding evolutionary forms besides Dustox since i've got the pokemon for it, I just need to level them up a bit.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 pm
I've got a Ditto I can spare for you. smile  

jess_squared

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:02 pm
jess_squared
I'll have to catch another pokemon for trading.

Can I interest you in a Budew or Rosalia which you'll already own both of?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 am
wellwisher
jess_squared
I'll have to catch another pokemon for trading.

Can I interest you in a Budew or Rosalia which you'll already own both of?

By "Ditto I can spare" I do mean spare. smile I'll take whatever random Pokemon you wish to trade me in exchange for it.

Drop me a PM and let me know when you want to make the trade. biggrin  

jess_squared

Insane King Wasabi

Invisible Lunatic

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm
i have alot of dittos if you still need one. i also can get whatever pokemon you still need. (just finished obtaining every pokemon 2 weeks ago.)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff