Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Hello, and welcome to Something You Hate.

Well, as the name suggests, name something you hate with every fiber of your being. It could be a food, a show, a fan-created romance between two characters of a show (if it is, tell us who is involved, and what show it's from), anything, and then tell us why you hate it so. Because I'm a curious person. Simple as that. No problem, right?

Okay, let's get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate:
DaGR. (DibxGaz, Invader Zim)

Why?:
Because it is INCEST!! INCEST!!! Incest is NOT cool!! Holy Snickers, they're brother and sister, for crying out loud!

Gawd. D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 pm
I hate people who believe that everyone with tattoos/piercings/both are mean/stupid/ex-prisoners/satanists/etc.

Simply because I grew up around people who have both and they're some of the best people in the world. I have both personally and I have been called a satanist before when I'm not. It's so annoying because it proves that most people don't bother getting to know someone else before deciding who they are, and in most cases what that person believes is true of the other is wrong. I'm a nice person and I'm judged by the fact that I have tattoos and piercings. People don't get to know who I really am, and those that have I happen to call my best friends and loves.  

SixxFixx

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:32 am
I hate Breen from Half-Life 2

He is just mean  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:54 am
I absolutely HATE sweet potatoes! My mom makes me try them every year at Thanksgiving, saying "well maybe you'll like them this time" but I NEVER DO. I would rather eat a leaf than eat sweet potatoes. They're disgusting.  

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:07 am
I hate all three of my brothers. They are mean, degenerating and rude. haunting me for as long as I live.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 am
I hate not being able to kill people in Half-Life 2  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

VaIar MorghuIis

Invisible Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:28 am
I hate that this video is taking forever to load! I wanna see Darker than BLACK episode 14! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 pm
I hate people who tease/make fun of/ insult people with disabilities, especially if it's in front of me.

WHY: Both of my brothers are autistic, and it's not only insulting to my family, but it's just plain sad that there are some people out there who have to insult someone with an disability of any form just to make themselves feel better, like a 1st or 2nd grader.. And these people are in high school, getting ready for collage.. You would think that they would mature by now or they're parents would have taught them from right and form wrong...  

ChaoticCatDemon

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:29 pm
ChaoticCatDemon
I hate people who tease/make fun of/ insult people with disabilities, especially if it's in front of me.

WHY: Both of my brothers are autistic, and it's not only insulting to my family, but it's just plain sad that there are some people out there who have to insult someone with an disability of any form just to make themselves feel better, like a 1st or 2nd grader.. And these people are in high school, getting ready for collage.. You would think that they would mature by now or they're parents would have taught them from right and form wrong...

I totally agree. People like that really need to get over themselves and realize that they are acting childish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:38 pm
Kaiyo_Nakano
ChaoticCatDemon

I totally agree. People like that really need to get over themselves and realize that they are acting childish.
I completely agree. Both me and my brother have some sort of problem. With my brother its worse.... With me.... when I am stressed I have a very hard time speaking.

I hate it when someone calls someone a b***h from crying over serous injury.

Why? Well, its just mean! A few months ago my left knee popped out of place. Anyone could guess it hurts like -=bleep=-. Anyway, after I got my knee scanned [To see if there were anything that broke. There was nothing] I had to stay off of it a lot of time for a few days. But I did have to get up and use it. I didn't bother on the first day. Anyway, then it was good enough when I was able to sit at the computer I was talking about it. I didn't really share much at the time and I was called a b***h just by talking about it. I was like wtf? Then he bitched about my -=bleep=- age, and saying that I should quit Gaia because I'm 'too old'. I kinda got off topic but still. Calling someone a b***h for crying over a terrible injery, or talking about it is just rude. Would you really call someone that after they broke their leg and cried... I sure wouldn't!  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:16 pm
ChaoticCatDemon

I've heard no truer statement all day.

Two of my cousins have autism as well, Tommy and Craig. Craig is fourteen, and Tommy is thirteen. They are gleefully silly, and all of my family loves to run around and play with them. They both have quite advanced problem-solving abilities. I can tell that Craig enjoys my company, and I help him learn to spell words. He usually messes up on purpose just to make me laugh, and we all end up having a good time. Ah, what an adorable kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:24 pm
the cold  

fire wolf1234

silverlum45

Friendly Friend

10,275 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:27 pm
i hate the fact that my younger brother and sister don't give me any respect whatsoever.

why: it happens very, very often.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:42 pm
Lil Bowser Gal
ChaoticCatDemon

I've heard no truer statement all day.

Two of my cousins have autism as well, Tommy and Craig. Craig is fourteen, and Tommy is thirteen. They are gleefully silly, and all of my family loves to run around and play with them. They both have quite advanced problem-solving abilities. I can tell that Craig enjoys my company, and I help him learn to spell words. He usually messes up on purpose just to make me laugh, and we all end up having a good time. Ah, what an adorable kid.

wow... that is amazing^^^
That ticks me off too.... who cares if they have disabilities? they are still cool biggrin  

Woosel

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items