Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
My new novel : Five Days, Once in a Week :whee: ~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like it ? ~
  YES ! ~
  NO ! ~
  Too long ! All i can see are golds dominating the world !! ~
View Results

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:49 am
there are two WN characters here so better read to find out ! whee 4laugh ~

this is nothing but a sneak preview of the whole that is mrgreen ~

Five Days, Once in a Week

Act 2: The Things Beyond The Blue Sky

Chapter 12: Return of the Gears

The school day has ended and Mayura’s class was the last one to be dismissed. Mayura hurried to the door and she shouted behind her. “See you tomorrow, Ms. Hunt!” Then she hurried through the hallway.

Mirielle tried to catch up with her to the door however she was late and she yelled behind Mayura’s back. “You’d better do your homework or I’ll have you go around a hundred laps around the school tomorrow!” She sighed and she went back into the classroom to get her things.

With the freedom she has for that afternoon, Mayura stretched her arms and start walking home. She decided to take the shortcut through the Aekea Mall construction site to get to the marketplace. There was nobody around that Mayura just walked her way through however she was not at the middle of the site when a seemingly large knife hit the soil on front of her. She was trying to find from where it came from when she caught a glimpse of a shine coming from her left. She dodged it and saw that it was a knife similar to the one she has found. She grabbed the knife that she found earlier unfortunately, it was not there anymore.

“Where’d it go?” She asked herself in bewilderment.

“You are such a disappointment”, said a voice ahead of her.

Mayura faced to where the voice came from and she found a lady standing atop the support pillars which stood a few meters ahead of her. She cannot make out of the lady’s face but she could see her fox ears and tail. The lady wore a red hood and muffler. Mayura assumed that the lady hid more of the knives behind her short red cloak.

“Who are you?” Asked Mayura in a loud voice. “What do you want from me?”

“I want you to show me the demon that rests deep inside of you”, answered the lady and she attacked.

Without any weapons to be seen, Mayura quickly searched her bag with her hand and her eyes stuck at her attacker. She pulled out something shaped box like and heavy then she barely dodged the attack. She fell to her rear end hard and found out that she pulled out her eighties old school instant print camera. She looked at her attacker and saw her rush to her again however this time; she stunned her with the camera’s flash. It didn’t last and Mayura’s further attempts to blind her attacker did not work again. An unseen knife attack destroyed the camera strap that Mayura lost the camera on the ground. She attempted to retrieve it unfortunately; the lady has it guarded by shooting Mayura’s path with a gun.

“There is no choice but to do this”, muttered Mayura and she put her open palm forward and shouted. “Open the Gate!” Four silver rings opened and white flames spread in a two meter radius around her. As the rings closed, the flames closed under her feet and her arms went aflame. This time, she attacked the lady but it turned to be futile. The lady moved impeccably faster than before. Mayura thought. She seemed to be teleporting at that speed!

“There is no other way to defeat me”, said the lady in a calm voice. She was seemingly not tired that made Mayura to be cautious. She continued. “At this rate, you won’t be able to keep up with me.”

“She just comes out when things becomes critical where I can’t hold out much longer”, angrily said Mayura as she knelt on the ground tired from all of the attempts to hit her enemy and dodging attacks at the same time.

“Is that so?” Asked the lady then she brought out six knives: she held three knives on each of her hand. She rushed to Mayura in a blinding speed. “Let Artropos cut your thread if that is your fate!” She shouted. Then she teleported up high that Mayura did not have a chance to see and she threw the blades on her left hand.

The knives rushed to their target and Mayura saw them about to pierce her flesh when she heard a twisted female voice in a heartbeat.

“Give into your fears”, said the voice in a twisted manner. “Release me and I shall shed her guts onto those pillars.”

The knives were disintegrated and two huge black rings opened under Mayura’s feet. Her skin became pale, her hair dark red and her body give off a black flame aura. She slowly opened her golden eyes and said in a menacing voice. “I am Dusk Mayu, the GateKeeper of the Chaos Wind: Raven.” She took a deep breath and she said. “Ah, it’s good to be back.” She faced at Mayura’s attacker and said. “Thank you for releasing me though I got the feeling that you wanted to stop me and so I will see to it that I shall litter this place of you!”

The lady rushed towards Dusk Mayu and she immediately discontinued when she saw a Gear behind her enemy.

“What?” Taunted Dusk Mayu. “You’re giving up now just like the way Mayura did?” Then she fell asleep from an invisible dust and the lady caught her fall.

//
Insert this music here - this note is not included in the story - mind you blaugh ~
http://www.imeem.com/kajirurei/music/aNmsV1zF/daiki_kasho_another_day_instrumental_version/
//

“What are you doing here knowing the risk that I’ll have to eliminate you too?” Asked the lady to the stranger.

The female stranger has faerie wings, a long thick green scarf and peculiar clothes with flowers around her waist. She said. “Okami Ameras, I have risked coming here for her.” She looks at Mayura who have returned to her original state. She continued. “If she continues to overuse her Gate, it will slowly devour her physical being. If that happens to her as Dusk Mayu there is no other way to stop Dusk Mayu to destroy our world.”

Okami was surprised that she realized something. She said. “Is this what the agency wanted?”

“Yes”, said the Gear as she slowly dissipate into butterflies in mid air. “We shall meet again if needed be.”

Okami extended her arm to reach the stranger however the stranger was gone. She murmured. “The Angel of Rain.”  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:00 am
A little dictionary for those who may not understand ~

Gears:
These are beings who are both magical and scientific.

GateKeepers:
Humans who realized that they have the power to open dimensional "gates."

Gates:
Gates are literally gates or doors to anther dimension with immense power as to which these Gates are manipulated be its user: the GateKeepers.  

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 am
don't forget to post what you think of it [the concept or the whole thing about the story] okay ? 3nodding ~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 am
Dark Moor, Dark Moor
Welcome to the Dark Moor...
whee Okami and Ame! whee

I find it very good.
...Dark Moor, Dark Moor
Welcome to the Hall!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:15 am
I had a feeling Okami'd be used. Just didn't expect Ame-chan.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:33 am

Awesome! xd

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:29 am
Neat! It feels very anime-ish. 3nodding

My only criticism is that a few of the sentences are oddly phrased. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am
you could include the music and become the second ever novel with a soundtrack.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm
@ Okami
i'm glad you liked it whee ~

too bad i won't be releasing the whole 4 Act and 88 Chapter novel here in Gaia gonk ~

@ Moon
i was thinking of a Lovestruck Tribute but i erased the idea on the story outline ~

i'm still having the feeling that he will comeback - time is long and plenty of things can happen right ? wink ~

@ Ame
Didn't expect that you're there didn't you ? mrgreen ~

@ Strideo
the bad side of the most of my stories is the grammar xd ~

i always have my mother edit them for me - and the chapter i've put up here is the raw, unedited stuff sweatdrop ~

@ cool
it did ! xd it did have a soundtrack ! ~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:09 pm
That is very cool!  

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:13 pm
Haven_gal
That is very cool!

since you are an active WN member (not to mention you got your signature Frostbite sword) i have included you in the story as Haven ~

that is a spoiler ! wahmbulance ~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:16 pm
WeissRitter Mayura
Haven_gal
That is very cool!

since you are an active WN member (not to mention you got your signature Frostbite sword) i have included you in the story as Haven ~

that is a spoiler ! wahmbulance ~

Thanks!  

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 pm
*sniffs*... I smell epic-ness in the making...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Dark Moor, Dark Moor
Welcome to the Dark Moor...
Hehe

Maybe I'll do a scene from that next week. ^_^
...Dark Moor, Dark Moor
Welcome to the Hall!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Ritter Mayura

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:22 pm
~Kamironin-Kaldazar~
*sniffs*... I smell epic-ness in the making...

4 Acts and 88 Chapters of a novel is epic whee ~

the outline is done but could still be adjusted ~

i don't know just when will this novel be finished since I'm still writing at Act 2 Chapter 14 xp ~  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games