Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
My Gf just broke up with me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackDragon495

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:44 pm
This sucks my Gf or should I say my X-GF just broke up with. But I have a problem I'm not sad or anything I'm just mad that she wrote a note instead of telling me. So what does that mean I didn't really like her either if I'm not feeling sad or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Oh, I'm sorry! ...Well, I'm not quite an expert, but it could be one of two things:
First, you may be right in that you might never really liked her or fell out of love with her...
Or, the second option which may hurt a bit, sorry...If it just happened, then you might just be in shock of it and it may not have fully sunken in yet...
I'm sorry, again...but you know, from how you sound, maybe it happened for the best! Besides, anyone who cops out by writing a letter or sending someone else to give an important message like that is a real coward, right?  

Kiradalia

MizzGwGirl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:05 pm
I think your first reaction is to be mad. You'll feel hurt later on I think. You really believe you don't loved her for real?
Maybe you're too pride that she dumped you first confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:18 pm
Kiradalia
Oh, I'm sorry! ...Well, I'm not quite an expert, but it could be one of two things:
First, you may be right in that you might never really liked her or fell out of love with her...
Or, the second option which may hurt a bit, sorry...If it just happened, then you might just be in shock of it and it may not have fully sunken in yet...
I'm sorry, again...but you know, from how you sound, maybe it happened for the best! Besides, anyone who cops out by writing a letter or sending someone else to give an important message like that is a real coward, right?

Yea probley right I don't thing I liked her that much when I was going out with her. But hey she was nice and pretty so thats why I stay. Or it could be that I like some one else.  

BlackDragon495

-iiDR3AM3R-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:38 pm
it meanz that she didnt care en0ugh 2 tell u t0 ur face.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 pm
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia

Yea probley right I don't thing I liked her that much when I was going out with her. But hey she was nice and pretty so thats why I stay. Or it could be that I like some one else.

Well, if you like someone else, then you should persue them; full speed ahead! Actually, it's kind of ironic that I'm saying that since I didn't do that myself...At any rate, you should definitely go after whoever that "someone else" might be. Don't waste your time on the past! (Or past girlfriends) It only drags you down!  

Kiradalia

BlackDragon495

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 pm
Kiradalia
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia

Well, if you like someone else, then you should persue them; full speed ahead! Actually, it's kind of ironic that I'm saying that since I didn't do that myself...At any rate, you should definitely go after whoever that "someone else" might be. Don't waste your time on the past! (Or past girlfriends) It only drags you down!

Yep I working on that right now. I plan to ask her out after christmas though. Yes I know its cheap but when u have no money one less christmas gift is like saving a million. Oh well I usually wait like a month before I get a new gf but since I don't respect this one any more I plan to make it a lot quicker.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:17 pm
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia

Yep I working on that right now. I plan to ask her out after christmas though. Yes I know its cheap but when u have no money one less christmas gift is like saving a million. Oh well I usually wait like a month before I get a new gf but since I don't respect this one any more I plan to make it a lot quicker.

Sounds good! ...In fact, maybe subconsciously, you didn't want to keep dating your ex and were perfectly fine when you two broke up because you had your eye on another girl. Possible, no?  

Kiradalia

BlackDragon495

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:15 pm
Kiradalia
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia
BlackDragon495
Kiradalia

Sounds good! ...In fact, maybe subconsciously, you didn't want to keep dating your ex and were perfectly fine when you two broke up because you had your eye on another girl. Possible, no?

Probally or mabe she thought I liked another girl and thats why she brke up with me. But hey i'm about to ask the girl I like out tomarrow and hopefully it turn out good.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm
dude get over it so she broke up with u through a letter it could be for any reason she may not have been able to bring herself to hurt u straight to ur face u ever thought about that god i can't stand ignorance and u r being extremely ignorant im sorry if im beeing offensive but seriously dude u should not get mad over something as small as how the chick broke up with u  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlackDragon495

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 am
hippie34
dude get over it so she broke up with u through a letter it could be for any reason she may not have been able to bring herself to hurt u straight to ur face u ever thought about that god i can't stand ignorance and u r being extremely ignorant im sorry if im beeing offensive but seriously dude u should not get mad over something as small as how the chick broke up with u

Dont worry no offense taken. Ahh guess ur right its not like I was going to hold it over her head or anything. And now I think about it she was a better friend than gf anyways so I might try to be her friend again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 am
glad i could be of assistance  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlackDragon495

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:30 pm
Lol yeah thinks man no reason to be mad forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:19 am
It's probably because she wrote it on a Note. I have this happen before. When someone break's up with you over a note, because they're not telling you themselves (AKA you can't hear they're voice e.g on the phone or in front of your face) It doesn't feel like it's true. ''Could someone else have written it? Is she playing around??'' You sit there thinking to yourself. Your body goes into a state of shock and because your heart love's her so much it goes numb and your body just freezes. It's like when someone die's, you don't cry straight away because it take's time to sink in. Also, the reason you are so mad is because you don't understand why. You can't figure it out and you make yourself go insane till you do. I did and to tell you the truth after a week or two it really hurt's but you'll feel better in time. I mean, if you didn't love her then why are you so mad? But at the end of the day it's easier for her. My ex turned round to me and said ''If I said it to your face then I wouldn't have said it at all.'' It's because she has some feeling's for you and she didn't want to see you physically upset. Otherwise she would have felt bad and taken you back and she would have been back at square one. You must have noticed her acting strange for the while that she was thinking about it. Unless you physically didn't want to realise it. At least you know now how she really felt. If you don't understand her feeling's then ask her yourself because you'll never get a true answer from anyone about how she feel's but her.

I hope that, that ^ helped you Even a little bit x

TieselGirl09

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas