There fine. xD
View Results

0ggstroph2

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 pm
This is the Eevee fanclub, and possibly it's evolutions. Discuss how much you have, how much you want it, argue about it, love it, don't eat it please.

here's my obsession:
I have 53 eevees, 49 of them breeded. 5 are females (O_o WHY?!). I do not have wi-fi but once I do, I'd love to give the male ones out. My goal is to get a shiny eevee, but I failed all 53 times. I haven't bothered to count evolutions I probally have arounf 30. ANd no I'm not over exxagerrating.
I own some plushies, The Espeon, Umbreon, and Flareon plush. and I have all the eevee evolution figures except Leafeon and Glaceon.
In all I basically have like 80 eevees and evolutions. (I have 5 eevee evolutions that are females).

Eevees, are hacking adorable and strong! <3 They can evolve into ta any type just about. They learn wicked moves. You've gotta love them!

SPRITES
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

O_O I MADE ALL THOSE XD
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:27 pm
Well, I'm not really into the Pokemon games, but, I absolutely adore Eevees! <33
I even go as far as to save 752 pictures of Eevee on my iPod. : D
Sadly, plushies and toys and such are impossible to find around here. >:

So instead, I like to draw Eevees and even make characters on them. smile
http://chroneon.deviantart.com/art/Umbreon-Coloured-107402065
Those are really nice sprites, by the way. <: Especially the Jolteon one.

My favorite evolution would be Umbreon.~ But I dislike it when they're stereotyped to be evil >: (although, the cute are always evil...).

I also think they should give us more Eevees! D< They skipped the third generation of Eevees. >: Maybe Ground and Flying would be good. smile

By the way, the ratio of male Eevees to female Eevees is
87.5 to 12.5 . >: So, female Eevees are really rare.  

Aldrick Aurelius

kopakanui

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Kitten Catz
This is the Eevee fanclub, and possibly it's evolutions. Discuss how much you have, how much you want it, argue about it, love it, don't eat it please.

here's my obsession:
I have 53 eevees, 49 of them breeded. 5 are females (O_o WHY?!). I do not have wi-fi but once I do, I'd love to give the male ones out. My goal is to get a shiny eevee, but I failed all 53 times. I haven't bothered to count evolutions I probally have arounf 30. ANd no I'm not over exxagerrating.
Very cool I acctually understand what your going through with trying to get a shiny eevee, I am trying to get a shiny charmander using this same process but I have not got one yet so my total so far has been 260 charmanders and I am still hatching eggs in the hopes of a shiny charmander..........(wait for the shock to subside)......

But anyway I really love eevee and its evolutions so much that I have each evolution form from all the gba gamecube and ds games:

Espeon, Umbreon :coloseum
Vaporeon, Eevee: Fire red
Jolteon: Xd
Flareon: emerald
Glaceon, Leafeon: Diamond

and all are level 100.

My fave out of the evolutions would have to be Vaporeon since it is always the first form I evolved my Eevee into since Red version. Eevee rocks!!

Cheers

Kopakanui  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:18 pm
I absolutely adore Eevees! <3
I have all the evolutions in Diamond.
Glaceon would have to be my favorite evolution along with Umbreon and Espeon.
I would not know how many Eevees I own. xD
I don't own any plushies, but I definetly will in the future.
Awesome sprites. ;D
Glaceon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon....
I love them all!

rostrotten

Questionable Wildcat

26,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Contentious Pest Control 150

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm
I have over 7 as far as I know.I have all evolutions and eevee itself.Isn't it awesomely cuterific!?It's like so cute!I wish I could have a real live one to raise in real life! heart heart heart EEVEE!EEVEE!EEVEE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:54 pm
I love them to~! ^^
So cute X3

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

that_little_orphanToT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 am
I've always loved Eevees^^. Adorable and adaptable... What a cool and cute pokemon =). I'm working on trying to make a Team of Eevee Evolutions in Diamond.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 am
FFFF--
Leafeon my love. Umbreon my love. Vaporeon my love. heart

No matter how terribly overrated the Eevee line is, I will always love it with all my heart. Eevee is so cute and plushy. ;-; I want one.

I actually have a whole team of Eevees in my Diamond game, and two hatched females (in a row!) on my Platinum ROM. Currently they're a level 50 Leafeon and a level 50 Glaceon, both of which I'm training to run through the boosted E4.
Cynthia's Garchomp can eat her heart out.  

itsyaboii

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100

RiziN-ergeez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm
I heart ALL OF THEM!! XD whee Though my favorites are Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Espeon (Pimple on the forehead? stare )  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:27 pm
Now that Eevee has a grass evo. I'm a fan.

Grass type FTW heart  

Heartiel

Winnyao

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:24 pm
The only eevees they have yet to make r ground, flying, dragon, bug, fighting, steel, ghost, and poison.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:30 pm
Winnyao
The only eevees they have yet to make r ground, flying, dragon, bug, fighting, steel, ghost, and poison.

Ok, I've been trying to ignore this thread, since I have nothing nice to say abotu your sprites as they're just recolors except for one.

But this post has given me a valid reason to post.
Eevee has normal, Fire, Electric, Water, Dark, psychic, Ice, and grass.
They're missing bug flying, fighting, steel, rock, ground, poison, ghost, dragon.

The problem with this has to do with the theme that gets going through them.
Eevee keeps it's feline/fox like apearance with all of it's evolutions, which means that Bug, Flying, and Dragon won't be made. Fighting, poison, and ghost would all be unlikely due to how the sprites would be combined.
leaving Ground, Rock, and steel. (which would mostly be armor on top of the eevee base) so, there isn't much space for those.

Beyond that, Glaceon and Leafeon never see any play since both get overshadowed by their other forms which are actually useful. (well, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon a little bit less so in competetive play, but in casual they arent very useful either due to the metagame change in how much special attacks are being pushed)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

rebeccaxlin32

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm
I love any Eevee evolution. I have an Umbreon picture I drew and it's hanging on my bedroom wall. I also drew an Espeon. I don't know where it is. My sister is jennifer. Her inner pokemon is Vaporeon. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:18 pm
I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!! but i love espeon with umberon.  

never-had-a-life-

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm
I'm a big Espeon fan, obviously. I mean, look at my username.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff