Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
He cheated. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaisenKItsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm
Okay so let me get you caught up real quick like.

I met this guy over a month ago. We have so much in common (we even have the same birthday which is today) and we just clicked right away. Everything seem right and I tell him "I haven't felt this way in a long time,"( not since me and my ex of three years broke up about a year ago anyway.) We're already pretty much living together.

So he leaves for the day yesterday to go snowboarding with his friends. Someone tells "You know (let's call him Tim for now) Tim has been known to cheat on all his girlfriends." And I'm thinking no. He wouldn't cheat on me. But just as I'm thinking that an AIM IM pops up. "Tim" forgot to sign off his AIM. Its another girl being very very provocative. So that lead me to go through all his AIM logs and I found some very recent chats where he's planning to hook up with other chicks. I even found one where he's talking to one of his buddies. He was bragging about how I was sleeping in his bed just right behind him and he's hooking up with this other chick. His friend didn't really say anything just "o..lol"

Okay so i get cheated on with pretty much everyone I date. I've never actually tried to get revenge. I just got super mad and left the person behind. But this time, i wanna do something. I hate being put through all the bullshit. I just want to teach him a lesson, make him pay for screwing with so many people's heads. I hate people who cheat and lie. It's the worst thing you can do to someone I think.

So any suggestions or advice? I just feel so alone right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Happy birthday !!
How old are you turning? [: (If you don't mind a stranger asking, heh.)

As for the actual advice:
Dump that guy's behind. Any guy who cheats, or tries to, is weak and way too good for you. Sure, it might hurt (after breaking up), but time will pass, and you'll realize how dumb he really was. You'll be okay! Just always remember you're not alone in being cheated on - it happens every single day! Don't ever blame yourself for your situation, it is not your fault in any way, shape, or form.

btw: if you ever want to talk, theres a ton of people in this forum who are more than willing to lend an ear.

As for revenge, be as evil as you want! (As long as its legal.) Fight fire with fire! Make his life hell. [:<
-maniacal laughter-

Best of luck, hope you feel better soon.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

KaisenKItsune

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm
minus infinity
Happy birthday !!

Dump that guy's behind. Any guy who cheats, or tries to, is weak and way too good for you. Sure, it might hurt (after breaking up), but time will pass, and you'll realize how dumb he really was. You'll be okay! Just always remember you're not alone in being cheated on - it happens every single day! Don't ever blame yourself for your situation, it is not your fault in any way, shape, or form.

btw: if you ever want to talk, theres a ton of people in this forum who are more than willing to lend an ear.

As for revenge, be as evil as you want! (As long as its legal.) Fight fire with fire! Make his life hell. [:<
-maniacal laughter-

lol I'm turning 20 today. ^_^;; I feel kinda lame for still posting about stuff like this in forums. I'm too old lol sweatdrop

Yes I would love to be evil and such twisted

Thank you so much for your support.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:44 pm
KaisenKItsune
minus infinity
Happy birthday !!

-maniacal laughter-

lol I'm turning 20 today. ^_^;; I feel kinda lame for still posting about stuff like this in forums. I'm too old lol sweatdrop

Yes I would love to be evil and such twisted

Thank you so much for your support.

thats okay - I'll be on gaia when I'm in my 30s xD

you're very welcome. [:

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:13 pm
Wow.
Walk away.
Please, dont get down in his level and get your revenge. Its not worth it. Say what you like to his face, call him names, slap him. But dont do anything dirty.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY! heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 pm
Well,first of all...Dump him!If he thinks of you like some play toy,then dump him.As for revenge...He'll realize that he lost someone that could have been his true love,so that'll be his loss,not yours.And yes,I don't tollerate such trickery,those people make me mad.  

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lotus136

1,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm
Oh,and happy birthday!Happy 20th birthday!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:03 pm
well, things like that happen everyday, and it happens to everybody, so you don't need to be too depressed about it, cause its not worth it to be like that for someone like him.
if you want revenge, you can tell all of his girlfriends that hes a jerk and how he cheats on every girl he dates, im sure that'd give him a good punch.
=D  

flavored pencils

-old cupcake-

Sparkly Darling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:15 pm
Bake him chocolate chip cookies but, instead of chocolate chips use chocolate laxatives. Then forget about the jerk!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am
KaisenKItsune
Okay so let me get you caught up real quick like.

I met this guy over a month ago. We have so much in common (we even have the same birthday which is today) and we just clicked right away. Everything seem right and I tell him "I haven't felt this way in a long time,"( not since me and my ex of three years broke up about a year ago anyway.) We're already pretty much living together.

So he leaves for the day yesterday to go snowboarding with his friends. Someone tells "You know (let's call him Tim for now) Tim has been known to cheat on all his girlfriends." And I'm thinking no. He wouldn't cheat on me. But just as I'm thinking that an AIM IM pops up. "Tim" forgot to sign off his AIM. Its another girl being very very provocative. So that lead me to go through all his AIM logs and I found some very recent chats where he's planning to hook up with other chicks. I even found one where he's talking to one of his buddies. He was bragging about how I was sleeping in his bed just right behind him and he's hooking up with this other chick. His friend didn't really say anything just "o..lol"

Okay so i get cheated on with pretty much everyone I date. I've never actually tried to get revenge. I just got super mad and left the person behind. But this time, i wanna do something. I hate being put through all the bullshit. I just want to teach him a lesson, make him pay for screwing with so many people's heads. I hate people who cheat and lie. It's the worst thing you can do to someone I think.

So any suggestions or advice? I just feel so alone right now.

I can understand where you are comming from, probably not to the same extent, but I know it hurts.
Revenge is the last thing you should be thinking about though when things like this happen, cause it will end up to be one big continuous chain.
Two of the people I have dated cheated on me, one of them with about 5 other people.
It really is a heart breaker, but truthfully as much as it is an old saying "there are other fish in the sea", and you always have to think about karma "what goes around, comes around" maybe he'll get herpes.
smile  

hunn-E-bee

freddyfrito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 pm
did you break up w/ him yet?
because if you didn't then you could play it cool &then stab him in the back.
i say you should somehow get onto his aim again and let all these girls know what a lying, cheating, scumbag he really is.

oh &happy b-day btw ;D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 pm
well dump him but I don't think revenge would be the best idea. Just try and move on.  

RiziN-ergeez

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:33 am
That is totally not fair to you, nor anyone else. Being cheated on is probably one of the most horrrible things ... I know that first hand. One of my partners cheated on me with over 5 people ... one of them being my friend. I know that it hurts, especially when it happens more than once. I went through a time when I thought it was my fault and that I wasn't good enough .. but guess what? I have now been in a relationship with an amazing person for 2 and a half years, and I havn't been more happy. Keep strong, and dont think about revenge as your only option! Let time pass, and someone perfect for you will eventually come along smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:20 pm
okay, so in a few months ill be turning 14, but heres my advice.....
i say you should dump him. then, if he badmouths you, dont stoop to his level by talking back. but, instead, when he comes back at you with insults,pretend like he doesnt exist. act like he was just suddenly wiped off the face of the earth. block his number, forget his name, and move on with your life. wink  

MJgwarrocker66

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 am
I find it horrible to cheat on somene. I myself would've shot/stabbed him in the nuts.
When a person cheats(What a good word to put it, I wonder who came up with that...) it shows disloyalty and that they connot be trusted.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff