Pokemon Platinum Progression Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 am
With Pokemon Platinum having come out yesterday, some of us should now be getting our copies and playing through. Let's start sharing our progress and our general impressions of the game! 3nodding

Thus far, I have only gotten far enough to catch some pokemon. I'm training my Chimchar in my Japanese Pokemon Platinum. Now that I can finally read the text, I've been enjoying Rival and his boundless energy and ADD. It all adds together so well... it really feels like he's been set loose on an unsuspecting world. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am
I ish in Hearthome city all ready! I'm liking it but for some strange reason, I don't feel the need to be on it 44/7 and that I'm going slower than Pearl(My near finished game.)  

Kumi Katsuna

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm
I just reached Eterna. I got to playing the game around 7:30pm because I had to meet my aunt and uncle and my sister and her fiancee and their friends at a Portuguese restaurant. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:49 pm
I just now finished training Infernape, stopping at level 70. I am now transferring all pokemon into Platinum (Infernape, Starmie, Tropius, Bibarel, Shaymin, and Regigigas.)  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 pm
It's time for bed, so it's time for me to stop for the evening. I current have six badges and am about to head north to Snowpoint City. Once again, it has been refreshing playing this. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:42 am
I just got to the WindWorks and on my way to second badge.

I have checked the Pkmn Plaza and from now on i'm calling it the Fruttie Room. lol rofl don't get the whats with the musical item... will have to read the bible for that part.

So far haven't seen much dif besides the GTS, the fruttie room and the animations. but other than that i love the game even if its frustrating to have to go through the game again.

Officially my batt died playing yesterday lol during game play good thing i finished transfer before it did. on the charger right now  

Goddess Lia

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 am
Need help in decision.
My team is going to be
Toterra
Togekiss
Gengar
Gliscor
Scizor

Now what will the last be?
One of the Eeveeloutions?
Roserade?
Rotom?
Lucario?
Froslass?
or Yanmega?
Or anything else to. Suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm
Goddess Lia

Officially my batt died playing yesterday lol during game play good thing i finished transfer before it did. on the charger right now

See, this is why I almost constantly charge, and overnight. I know it MIGHT screw up the battery, but whatever/  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:45 pm
KingJack!
Goddess Lia

See, this is why I almost constantly charge, and overnight. I know it MIGHT screw up the battery, but whatever/

razz
razz
razz
XP
I know but i found out the batt died earlier cause i left the brightness setting on three when i forgot i play pkmn on one, so thats why it died earlier. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm
I am at the distortion or torn world depending on what its supposed to be called and currently lost in it.  

Gingeria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 am
So, I beat the Elite Four earlier this week and have mostly been planning. I went through attempting to skip all the unnecessary battles so that I can mark the locations of important (but optional) trainers.

Well, I've finally got an execution plan. It's time to figure out which trainers I'll intentionally battle in future play-throughs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:11 pm
I just got to the elite 4 last night. After that will be working on finishing the sinnoh dex on it.  

Gingeria

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm
So, I got it today. and I played about 4 hours worth. What I'm doing is that I'm going to play with my friend, so, I won't play it again until tuesday. Anyways, I'm just at the point where I go and meet the gym leader in the mine to talk to him to return to the gym. I've caught all pokemon I've seen thus far (with exception to Krikitot, Magikarp, and Abra...I think)
I've spent a bit of time north of Ore. City, and some time north of Jubilife City. I haven't traded anything across yet, and I don't have any plans to do any trading except for evolutions until probably the fifth or sixth gym.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 pm
I got the game 2 days ago and i've already beaten it.  

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:03 pm
LOVIN' your own villa.