• Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm
uhhhmmmm.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12010773  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:00 pm
Hmmm... if I had noticed this earlier, I might have been up for it.

What sort of battle rules would you have wanted to use?  

Nadian
Crew

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:22 pm
level 100 standard :3 single, or w/e you want it as xD its been a while since i had a wifi battle, been shiny hunting and training :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:41 am
What about the limits on Pokemon / items? I do prefer the banning of ubers, if only because if they're not banned then I have to use them to remain competitive, and I only have so many of them prepared for combat...

EDIT: Not obvious from that link, but Soul Dew is generally considered an "Uber" item... it makes Latios and Latias into "Uber" pokemon... Latias without the Soul Dew has been unbanned from Ubers, though. I think Latios is still being tested...  

Nadian
Crew

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am
Nadian
What about the limits on Pokemon / items? I do prefer the banning of ubers, if only because if they're not banned then I have to use them to remain competitive, and I only have so many of them prepared for combat...

EDIT: Not obvious from that link, but Soul Dew is generally considered an "Uber" item... it makes Latios and Latias into "Uber" pokemon... Latias without the Soul Dew has been unbanned from Ubers, though. I think Latios is still being tested...

oh ok xD you can have more than 1 of the same item, and no ubers xD i don't like using ubers anyways. *except wobbuffet* :3 and latias w/o soul dew is fine :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm
klonoa1205
Nadian

oh ok xD you can have more than 1 of the same item, and no ubers xD i don't like using ubers anyways. *except wobbuffet* :3 and latias w/o soul dew is fine :3

I'll still try to stick to 1 of each item, though. It's good practice. 3nodding

I suppose I should try and decide on the team and game I'm going to use, then. I might be home pretty late~ish for me... need dinner and to open up my anime DVDs... I probably wouldn't be ready for another 6 hours...  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm
Scratch that: something came up. (My dad wants to install the new toilet tonight, and taking care of the house is higher priority than Pokemon battling, I'm afraid.)

That'll be after dinner, though, so during dinner I'll decide on the team to use. I'll probably transfer them to my Platinum game so I'll give you my Platinum FC closer to when I'm ready, if I'm ready at a reasonable time tonight. (Or, if you want to find it from the Friend Code sticky, be my guest. smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 pm
whenever your ready to battle ill be ready, i still waiting for my friend to give me an iv battle too >,< and still working on a pokemon :3 but whenever your ready ill be ready.  

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:00 pm
klonoa1205
whenever your ready to battle ill be ready, i still waiting for my friend to give me an iv battle too >,< and still working on a pokemon :3 but whenever your ready ill be ready.

Alright. I'll probably leave work in a couple minutes... it's a ~45 minutes drive home, there will be dinner, and I'll be doing some exercising, but tonight may be good. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 pm
kk, what timezone are you in, so i know what tonight is xD  

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:53 pm
klonoa1205
kk, what timezone are you in, so i know what tonight is xD

Central Time Zone (United States), GMT-6 hours, I believe?

In any case, I added your FC above. This is the FC of the game I'll use:

3996 2403 8525

I'll go ahead and simply be ready. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm
alright give me a sec :3  

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm
Have I battled you before? I know I've fought somebody before who used a shiny Dragonite...

In any case, good battle. smile (Sorry that Blissey slows things down so much. sad )

So, what kind of pokemon training do you do? It sounded like you do IV battles, thus that means you IV breed? And you EV train? (Although these being shiny usually means they aren't IV bred?)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff