Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
April Fools Contest *end* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Wipe up your tears cause I'm not actually leaving you guys...
(if you came across the thread about me leaving then highlight the last part on my first post there and you'll see what I mean}
April fooool~
I present to you the april fools contest!

Patamon, gabumon and palmon decided to play a prank on a digimon in tamer island on april fools day but they don't have any idea what prank to pull.

Here are the following digimon whom they decided to play a prank on:
Jijimon [P: 10]
Babamon [P: 20]
Sukamon [P: 30]
WereGarurumon [P: 40]
Lillymon [P: 50]
Bokomon [P: 60]
Neemon [P: 70]
Veemon [P: 80]
Bearmon [P: 90]

Instructions:
1, Pick a digimon from the 3 (patamon, gabumon, palmon)
2. Next pick a digimon to pull a prank on from the list above.
*The "P:" beside the digimon will remain UNKNOWN for now and will be revealed and explained after the contest so choose wisely what digimon you will pick.
*It is not what you think that if you generate a 10, you get a jijimon.....WRONG, not even close!
3. Don't forget to generate a number from 1-100 in your post.
*do not delete your posts.
4. Explain to the digimon how your april fools prank works in detail.

so basically this is the form:
[b]Digimon:[/b]
[b]Pull prank on:[/b]
[b]Prank Details:[/b]

the 3 Tamers with the best, funniest pranks and -something something something- will win patamon?, palmon? or gabumon? as an extra partner.  
Grandwing generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 75!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm
do not chat here please, one post per tamer only. though if you forgot to generate a number then make another post then generate.

sample

Digimon: Palmon
Pull prank on: Lillymon
Prank Details: Palmon will act like a flower in lillymon's garden and when lillymon comes to admire her garden of flowers in tamer island, palmon will jump out and yell "APRIL FOOL!" to lillymon scaring the petals out of her.  

Grandwing
Captain

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm
forgot the roll......  
Rasphere generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 71!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm
and I forgot the roll......

Pull prank on: Lillymon
Prank Details:
Palmon Will wait till the day right before April Fool's day, sneak into Lillymon's house, while she's asleep and replace Lillymon's mirror with a a clear window. Palmon will wait till Lillymon is almost awake and then she will stand on the other side of the Mirror (now just a window) while Lillymon goes to check out her reflection. Lillymon will see her rookie stage and think something horrible has happened to force her to de-digivolve! When Lillymon is in hysterics, Palmon will jump out from behind the window n yell "April Gools!" and hope to God she don't get blasted away.  

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
dragwarrior generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

dragwarrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm
Digimon: patamon
Pull prank on: bearmon
Prank Details: patamon will dress up in a honeycomb costume and start drooling looking like honey, when bearmon comes for a tasty snack, patamon will come up and shout "BOOOOO! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!"

good job captain on the prank, u r a clever one, and u got me  
-Spectral MC---13th Grave generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 35!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm
Digimon: Gabumon
Pull prank on: Babamon
Prank Details: Gabumon hides in the cauldron where babamon's food is~
While Gabumon is inside the dish, he makes stranes noices and even made the cauldron move...
Babamon is really scared, the scary stuff made her dizzy and hungry, then she opens the cauldron. Gabumon roared "Happy April FOols Day"~
Babamon Fainted  

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
-InsertEgoHere- Liger generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 62!

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm
Digimon: Patamon
Pull prank on: bokomon
Prank Details:It's bokomon's birthday and you're gonna give him a book that is supposedly better than the one that he has now, when he opens it he'll see that there is nothing on the inside and you'll shout APRIL FOOLS and then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  
yurescapex generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm
Pull prank on: waregarurumon
Prank Details: while waregarurumon was walking palmon's vines trips him making a bucket of pink paint fall on him while still holding him palmon's vines puts makeup on his face and a dress on his body then takes pictures and puts it on the web all that say "april fools! fool!"  

yurescapex

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 pm
Digimon: patamon whee whee
Pull prank on: Bearmon
Prank Details: when bearmon is walking about playing in the forest alone, patamon waits on a branch till bearmon passes it and when he does patamon jumps down a do a boom bubble in fromt of bearmon and scare the living daylights out of him, then bring him to the digi-hospital and when he wakes up patamon pulls the party popper and shouts "April Fools" (highlights the words to find out what patamon said) ninja ninja  
OwlFever generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 98!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:35 pm
ichigo ivan ow
Digimon: patamon whee whee
Prank Details: when bearmon is walking about playing in the forest alone, patamon waits on a branch till bearmon passes it and when he does patamon jumps down a do a boom bubble in fromt of bearmon and scare the living daylights out of him, then bring him to the digi-hospital and when he wakes up patamon pulls the party popper and shouts "April Fools" (highlights the words to find out what patamon said) ninja ninja

sweatdrop sweatdrop sorry. i forgot to randomize  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:54 am
Pull prank on:Veemon
Prank Details: Gabumon took Veemons toothpaste and switched the toothpaste with mayonaise. So Veemon would have a great start in the day. Right after that he gave him a nice coke with ice. What Veemon did not know: in the ice was salt. And last but not least: for lunch Veemon got a bread with cheese. But the cheese was still packed. (Gabumon is a real joker xDD )  
Rae-Jou generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 am
Rae-Jou
Pull prank on:Veemon
Prank Details: Gabumon took Veemons toothpaste and switched the toothpaste with mayonaise. So Veemon would have a great start in the day. Right after that he gave him a nice coke with ice. What Veemon did not know: in the ice was salt. And last but not least: for lunch Veemon got a bread with cheese. But the cheese was still packed. (Gabumon is a real joker xDD )

Also forgot to roll xDD  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Black_Blood Cat generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 52!

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 am
Prank Details: At April Fools day, Bearmon was going to a graveyard to visit his dead brother. Gabumon went to the graveyard before Bearmon. He quickly made a burial ground with a tombstone and everything. He also put the ketchup he brought all over his body and face so he looked like he was damaged severely. Then, he jumped down to the burial he made and waited for Bearmon to come. Bearmon went to the graveyard at April Fools day. Gabumon made spooky noises that made Bearmon curious and walked near his burial. When he looked down to the burial, Gabumon acted like he was dead first to make Bearmon think it was just an ordinary Digimon who was dead. And after that, Gabumon jumped out of his burial and shouted "APRIL FOOLS!!!" in front of Bearmon. The results, caused Bearmon almost fainted and have a heart attack and becomes very angry and plans a revenge on Gabumon but also that he became very afraid of a graveyard and never returns to one ever since that happened. Gabumon licked the ketchup that was on his body and says "Hmm, yummy, want some?" Bearmon replied "Eww, no way!" angrily.

-Philosophys King- generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 am
Pull prank on: WereGarurumon
Prank Details: Gabumon will take off his fur coat, covering it in digi-ketchup, then leaving it at Weregarurumon's house, with one of a WereGarurumon's claws on top of it. While WereGarurumon is thinking he killed a Gabumon, Gabumon will jump out from a bush, spewing a Blue Blaster and shouting "REVENGE WILL BE MINE!" After WereGarurumon has a heart attack, Gabumon will say "April Fools!"

By the way: GRANDY I hate (not really) you for April Fooling us when it was March 30th in my time zone! It was pretty awesome but don't do it again. Also, if mine sounds like anyone else's I didn't read anyone else's before posting this. Promise.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
ListenFeelEnjoy generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 22!

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:30 am
lol I knew it...hehe

Pull prank on: Jijimon
Prank Details: During the night, gabumon decided to sneak into Jijimon's hut. He had made a new joke staff for Jijimon (Instead of a paw, it had a foot on the top) He took Jijimon's old staff and put the other one in its place, then he quickly ran out of the hut. He waited patiently by the window to see Jijimon's reaction. Jijimon woke up and looked for his staff, he took a double take and saw that there was a foot...and then...Gabumon jumped in through the window and yelled "April Fools!!"

The Result: Jijimon then batted Gabumon out of the window and high into the air...and then threw the foot staff after Gabumon. he mumbled something as he picked up his staff.

... I guess in a way it sorta backfired didn't it...guess Gabumon forgot that Jijimon's a mega...lol  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff