Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Anime Fananitc Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 pm
Well i don't know what to really discuss,
so i will talk about my most favorite subject.

Discussion:
How many people in are actually anime fans
How could you tell a "Fanatic" from a "fan"
and...

How many anime shows or mangas are there really?
both in america and japan  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:26 am
Fan= me
Fanatic= My girlfriend.

Point said.
I don't mind the good anime, I'm even quite an avid watcher of quite many...when I have time. My girlfriend, on the otherhand, owns entire box sets of about 6 different animes, (I know that's not much, but trust me, she's just getting started...) and just recently watched ALL of them, including all 167 (I think thats how many there are) episodes of Inuyasha, who she goes nuts over every time the guy takes off his shirt. Now granted, she's not a fangirl, because I can see her genuine love for each and every anime she watches, but still, when I go over her house on a saturday at about 10 in the morning, don't leave until midnight, and have done nothing except watch either FMA or Blue Seed (Both really awesome animes, btw), then I start to get kinda worried about where my girl's priorities lie...

P.S. she'd also kick my a** if she saw this post. domokun  

Kerian Wedge

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:31 am
mmmmmm Anime..i love it. While I dont' really consiter myself a 'fanatic' I will go rabid over certain animes, including Sailor Moon and Hellsing. And when i get a job, they will be mine....aaaaall mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:38 pm
I am a fan of anime, and introduced it to my younger sisters. They grew up watching real anime with me... not pokemon... and the older of the two lives it now. She watches or downloads any anime she finds. The only books she reads are manga, doing book reports on them. She even wants to go to Otacon this year, dresses up as Kagome, and thinks I should dress up like Alucard to take her.  

LordWade

maruko-cadu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:45 am
I am a .hack fan, and proud of it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:05 pm
I am a fan of ALL anime, wether it be cowboy bebop or simba the white lion. From Lupin the 3rd to Jing the Bandit King.
Me loves them.
*squeezes her anime*
4laugh  

crystalsmuse

Usamaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:40 pm
A fan yes, a fanatic hell yea crying I love anime, is basically past of my life. I have been watching anime since the 80's when "The Boy and the flying Fire Horse" was on HBO, that's if it the right name for it. I got so infatuated with anime that I even started watching every one that came on that channel, and when Heavy Metal first appeared around that time, I was hooked. Ever sense then I wanted to watch anime all the time, even if it got boring; now you know that's a problem. That's when I wanted to start collecting anime, and the first set of anime I started collecting was Ranma 1/2, Cat girl Nuku Nuku, Got even more into it with End of Summer and End of Summer 2, Dragon Pink, and F3( Frantic, frustrated, female). Now would you call that a fan or a fanatic? I don't know about you but I'm called an anime freak and proud of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:48 pm
I'm am a total fanatic, I go fricken crazy when I see anything anime!!! If there was no anime I would probably kill myself, I love it so much!!! heart heart heart xd xd  

xCatAngelx

Yoshifruit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:30 am
anime=good  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:23 am
Anime and manga wasn't very popular in Poland when I started to like it. I watched Sailor Moon and I was addicted to this anime ^^. Time passed and there was first magazine published "Kawaii" (currently R.I.P) I started to watch other anime and suddedly there was sailor moon manga published in Poland. Now after about 4 years we have lots of manga and anime on our market, but I'm not addicted so much to it. I don't buy everything but I still like to watch lots of anime, but hey I think I'm a fan smile . Fanatic is someone who can not live without anime and must have everything and knows lot's of wierd stuff about his favorites one smile . I don't. I like the story where you don't know what will happend, and when characters are not white and black but have diffrent shades of grey wink  

Wiedziemka

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:11 pm
Halo-X
anime=good
hehe short sweet and simple ^_~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:33 am
ANIME FREAKING RAWKS!!! heart okay so im just a little bit obsessed with anything japanese *is listening to the opening theme song to love hina* at the moment im downloading episodes of full metal alchemist which is so far my favourite anime! *rocks out to 'ready steady go'* rofl  

Lady Lucrecia

Eloquent Sex Symbol

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200

Tatsuha`Uesugi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:04 pm
Both me and my sis are anime fanatics ^^; I cant name all that we watch or read in mangs or it'll take up too much space ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:35 pm
i'm a anime fan. My friend Sabrina is a fanatic. I enjoy the good ol' Gundam animes. And also ones like Hellsing and Blood: The Last Vampire. I'm currently watching Spriggan. Its a good anime. That it is.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

RobStar4eva

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:27 pm
Fanatic is me...  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items