Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
Over My dead Body Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG_TEH_ZOMBEH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:51 am
And other things to hint at being a zombie avatar.

It's the time of the year to pull this old bag of bones, with some viscera flesh, out of the closet and post with it a bit.

Always feels a little out of place when it's not the month of October. Could get away with late September and early November, but, in general, it's an October thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 pm
Even though some zombie-oriented shows are able to make such creatures a year-round thing, they still have a special place during All Hallow's Eve. So, I totally understand not wanting to bring out your zombie avi until October.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:13 am
Hello, mule of wellwisher!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:22 pm
*Crashes the mule party.*

The last time I whipped this account out was when I married...myself. To get the achievement. Pfft. xd  

DariusWakemen

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:27 pm
DariusWakemen

The last time I whipped this account out was when I married...myself. To get the achievement. Pfft. xd

'Cause who wouldn't marry this sexy beast? wink *Elbows Darius.*

Except he's looking rather barren. And he only has 50k. I've been hogging all the useless crap to myself. Maybe I should transfer some over to give him a spiffy new look...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 pm
Hiddochi wolf
DariusWakemen

'Cause who wouldn't marry this sexy beast? wink *Elbows Darius.*

Except he's looking rather barren. And he only has 50k. I've been hogging all the useless crap to myself. Maybe I should transfer some over to give him a spiffy new look...

MUCH better!

It's about time I shared! Sheesh. stare  

DariusWakemen

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:22 pm
Prof. Moonie
Even though some zombie-oriented shows are able to make such creatures a year-round thing, they still have a special place during All Hallow's Eve. So, I totally understand not wanting to bring out your zombie avi until October.

I love iZombie. It's one of the 4 shows on the CW that I watch every week they have a new episode for it. The other 3 being Supernatural, The Flash, and Arrow. If I had to rate the 4 shows by how much I liked them.

1) Supernatural
2) The Flash
3) Arrow
4) iZombie

FYI the Christmas color scheming on that list is pure coincidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami[b][/b]
Since everybody else is posting as their mules, why -the ********- not? Anyways my avi for this mule just so happens to fit the Halloween theme by coincidence.

DemonQueenKutabare

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:53 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

I love iZombie. It's one of the 4 shows on the CW that I watch every week they have a new episode for it. The other 3 being Supernatural, The Flash, and Arrow. If I had to rate the 4 shows by how much I liked them.

1) Supernatural
2) The Flash
3) Arrow
4) iZombie

I love iZombie as well. I'm happy that it got a second season.

As of right now, I'm only watching three CW shows on a regular basis - Supernatural, iZombie, and The 100. The latter is something I watch with my parents rather than on my own like the former two. I used to watch The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Reign but I stopped about 1/3 of the way during the last season; I might pick them up again at a later time when I don't have so many other shows I need to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:40 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie

1) Supernatural
2) The Flash
3) Arrow
4) iZombie

I love iZombie as well. I'm happy that it got a second season.

As of right now, I'm only watching three CW shows on a regular basis - Supernatural, iZombie, and The 100. The latter is something I watch with my parents rather than on my own like the former two. I used to watch The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Reign but I stopped about 1/3 of the way during the last season; I might pick them up again at a later time when I don't have so many other shows I need to watch.

Those 4 shows that I listed are the only 4 I currently watch for TV Shows. I did watch the first season of the USA Network's Mr. Robot about 3 weeks ago and I gotta say that show is ******** mind-blowingly amazing.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:55 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Those 4 shows that I listed are the only 4 I currently watch for TV Shows. I did watch the first season of the USA Network's Mr. Robot about 3 weeks ago and I gotta say that show is ******** mind-blowingly amazing.

For me, there's too many shows for me to list that I watch. I have the bunch that I watch on my own. I have the bunch that I watch with my parents. And then there's the occasional show that I see episodes of on a hit and miss basis with my friends. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

For me, there's too many shows for me to list that I watch. I have the bunch that I watch on my own. I have the bunch that I watch with my parents. And then there's the occasional show that I see episodes of on a hit and miss basis with my friends. xd

I also have Ancient Aliens on the History channel that I watch sometimes on Fridays when I remember to watch it. Honestly as shows go, there is more anime that I have to watch than TV Shows. Tho even then I can list all the anime I watch. I believe I already did that in another thread for you about a week or so ago, right?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:20 am
I'm, not big on television except the month of october when there's horror movies going off left and right.

There's a few shows I try and keep up with, but it's a short list.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:18 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

I also have Ancient Aliens on the History channel that I watch sometimes on Fridays when I remember to watch it. Honestly as shows go, there is more anime that I have to watch than TV Shows. Tho even then I can list all the anime I watch. I believe I already did that in another thread for you about a week or so ago, right?

Yeah, you did.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:51 pm
wellwisher
I'm, not big on television except the month of october when there's horror movies going off left and right.

There's a few shows I try and keep up with, but it's a short list.

Well since it's a short list, how about sharing it then?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff