Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:14 pm
You find out your family are Trump Supporters.

gonk I kind of died inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

After all of the dimwitted things that Trump has said over the past few months, I'm surprised that he's still at the top for the Republican candidates. Not that I know much about the other candidates to know how he compares to them. But still...

This upcoming election will be... interesting, that's for sure.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:25 pm
Prof. Moonie

I'm already bored by it to be honest.

But then I never really cared in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:47 pm
Prof. Moonie
User Image

After all of the dimwitted things that Trump has said over the past few months, I'm surprised that he's still at the top for the Republican candidates. Not that I know much about the other candidates to know how he compares to them. But still...

Maybe it has something to do with how he isn't afraid to say what's on his mind no matter how controversial or damaging it might be to his campaign. I haven't been following this whole election season at all, but from what I've been hearing from those who does and from what I've seen on Facebook it seems that he is either incredibly stupid and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut OR doesn't care what people think about what he says at all. I'm inclined believe it's the latter and maybe some people are seeing such a gutsy position amongst whatever positive things he says he'll get done as appealing. I honestly kinda find it appealing as we might just need such a guy in office who isn't afraid to say what is on his mind and who could care less how the popular media sees it. Not Saiyan that I agree with the hateful things he's been Saiyan, but I can see how his I don't care what you think about me attitude can be appealing especially since I'm kinda finding it somewhat appealing despite the fact that I don't like some of his views on current issues.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:38 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

I'm already bored by it to be honest.

But then I never really cared in the first place.

That's pretty much the way I feel about politics too.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:59 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Maybe it has something to do with how he isn't afraid to say what's on his mind no matter how controversial or damaging it might be to his campaign. I haven't been following this whole election season at all, but from what I've been hearing from those who does and from what I've seen on Facebook it seems that he is either incredibly stupid and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut OR doesn't care what people think about what he says at all. I'm inclined believe it's the latter and maybe some people are seeing such a gutsy position amongst whatever positive things he says he'll get done as appealing. I honestly kinda find it appealing as we might just need such a guy in office who isn't afraid to say what is on his mind and who could care less how the popular media sees it. Not Saiyan that I agree with the hateful things he's been Saiyan, but I can see how his I don't care what you think about me attitude can be appealing especially since I'm kinda finding it somewhat appealing despite the fact that I don't like some of his views on current issues.

I haven't been following the whole election stuff myself, aside from brief glances at what I see some of my friends (the ones that tend to be more politically involved) share on Facebook. So, my full understanding of the candidates stances are limited at this time.

It's true that Trump is known for speaking his mind. However, apparently the Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders is quite outspoken with his views as well. The only difference between the two is that Trump tends to be more judgmental with his viewpoints and statements (which makes him come off as ignorant, racist, sexist, and xenophobic) where as Sanders tends to be more compassionate and actually has facts that support his claims.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:10 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
User Image

I haven't been following the whole election stuff myself, aside from brief glances at what I see some of my friends (the ones that tend to be more politically involved) share on Facebook. So, my full understanding of the candidates stances are limited at this time.

It's true that Trump is known for speaking his mind. However, apparently the Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders is quite outspoken with his views as well. The only difference between the two is that Trump tends to be more judgmental with his viewpoints and statements (which makes him come off as ignorant, racist, sexist, and xenophobic) where as Sanders tends to be more compassionate and actually has facts that support his claims.

Well maybe the Trump supporters think that we need someone as President who looks at things critically &/or maybe it's they see how he's done well in the business world and think he can use those skills to make our country just as successful as his businesses.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:21 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Well maybe the Trump supporters think that we need someone as President who looks at things critically &/or maybe it's they see how he's done well in the business world and think he can use those skills to make our country just as successful as his businesses.

Hey filed for bankruptcy four times.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:28 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
He filed for bankruptcy four times.

Not to mention, a bunch of companies (like Univision and NBC) cut ties with Trump after he first started expressing his viewpoints during his presidential campaign. It's one thing to make a stand and be respected by big name corporations for doing so... and another when speaking your mind ultimately starts the snowball effect of your original career going down the drain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:29 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey filed for bankruptcy four times.

Well was it because of total failure or was it to cheat the debt collectors out of their money whilst all of his money that he supposedly didn't have was secreted away in offshore bank accounts or hidden somewhere else? It makes a big difference. I'm not into the business or politics scenes so I don't know too much about them, but from what I have heard he is/was pretty good with businesses.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:43 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Well was it because of total failure or was it to cheat the debt collectors out of their money whilst all of his money that he supposedly didn't have was secreted away in offshore bank accounts or hidden somewhere else? It makes a big difference. I'm not into the business or politics scenes so I don't know too much about them, but from what I have heard he is/was pretty good with businesses.

Here's an article regarding the four bankruptcies that Trump was involved with. You'll find a majority of the answers to your questions within.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Here's an article regarding the four bankruptcies that Trump was involved with. You'll find a majority of the answers to your questions within.

Thanks I guess tho to be honest I'm feeling too lazy to read that right now and also I've gotta see the new Star Wars movie in an hour and want to get a good seat so I'll be heading into the theater probably right after I finish posting this post.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:50 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Thanks I guess tho to be honest I'm feeling too lazy to read that right now and also I've gotta see the new Star Wars movie in an hour and want to get a good seat so I'll be heading into the theater probably right after I finish posting this post.

Enjoy the movie! I saw it last night in 3D after my work shift.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Enjoy the movie! I saw it last night in 3D after my work shift.

Oh I did. It was fantastic. I can't wait for Episode 8.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:09 am
Yipes. My sympathies.

My biggest issue with someone like Trump is that he forgets the fact that schmoozing people a little is essential to foreign politics and international diplomacy. I don't want a president who will piss off most of the world against us.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff