Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:57 pm
I just watched the Try Guys' latest video where they play "Boink, Marry, Kill" and thought I would see what you guys would answer with for the various scenarios. Feel free to explain your choices.

If you want to provide your own scenarios, feel free to. biggrin

---

1. Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving
2. Bae covered in scales, bae with feet for hands, bae but forgets who you are every 4 weeks
3. Hulk, Thor, Iron Man
4. Reading a good book on surprise day off, making eye contact with person you're into, wear underwear fresh out of the dryer
5. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
6. Past self, Future self, Alternate Universe self
7. Colonel Sanders, Burger King, Ronald McDonald
8. Dumbledore, Voldemort, Mr. Weasley
9. Lion, Giraffe, Elephant
10. Pancakes, Waffle, French Toast
11. Coworkers, Friends, Strangers  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:16 pm
Thanksgiving has never been a favorite holiday of mine, so that was easy to identify as my "Kill" option. I love both Halloween and Christmas so much that it was hard to settle between the two... but I think I'll "Boink" Halloween and "Marry" Christmas.

2. Bae covered in scales, bae with feet for hands, bae but forgets who you are every 4 weeks
Boink scales, Marry 4-week-Tom, and Kill Feet-Hands

3. Hulk, Thor, Iron Man
I'm going to "boink" Thor because while he is a good looking fellow, I don't have strong enough feelings to consider him anything more than that. I'm marrying Iron Man because he's been my favorite MCU hero until Doctor Strange came along. Sure, he's got some issues but I'm sure I can adjust fine. And killing Hulk. I'll just imagine it's the version from the one Hulk movie I hated - before MCU came to life.

4. Reading a good book on surprise day off, making eye contact with person you're into, wear underwear fresh out of the dryer
I'm going to kill the underwear. While warm laundry feels nice, it never lasts long... and I wouldn't like the feeling of warm underwear. I'm stuck between the good book and person I've made contact with for the other two options. 'Cause maybe I'm into the person but it doesn't mean they will feel the same way ((especially with my luck))... and I might get more turned on by whatever I'm reading. *shrugs*

5. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
Boink Instagram because there's some nice looking folks on there. Marrying Twitter because you know you can count someone be honest on there. Snapchat is being killed because why waste time on something that's fleeting.

6. Past self, Future self, Alternate Universe self
Kill my past, marry my future, and boink my alternate universe self. My AU self is probably one sexy lady.

7. Colonel Sanders, Burger King, Ronald McDonald
None of these are really ideal choices to be honest. I'm killing McDonald because I'm not fond of clowns or McDonalds. Marrying the Colonel because he's the best looking of the bunch and the southern charm will probably win my heart. Leaving me to boink the King... ugh.

8. Dumbledore, Voldemort, Mr. Weasley
I'll killing Voldemort. My answers for the other two depends on which version of Dumbledore we are talking about. If it's the older Dumbledore in the Harry Potter series, then I would marry him and boink Weasley. But if we are talking about the younger version in Fantastic Beasts, played by Jude Law, then I'm boinking Dumbledore and marrying Weasley.

9. Lion, Giraffe, Elephant
Boink lion, marry elephant, kill giraffe

10. Pancakes, Waffle, French Toast
Boink pancakes, marry waffle, kill french toast

11. Coworkers, Friends, Strangers
I'm going to boink my friends. The level of trust I have with them would make it easier... plus I've got some good-looking friends. I'm going to marry my co-workers, specifically the ones here at the Assisted Living. They're already practically family, so it wouldn't be that far of a stretch. Finally, I'm killing the strangers. Don't like the idea but I can't imagine killing the others.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:59 pm
This thread got me a brown gift box. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:06 pm

I really like all of these holidays, though Thanksgiving has always had a pre-Xmas vibe. Like an appetizer. So it gets killed. I'll boink Halloween cuz there might be some fun roleplaying involved and Christmas is already all about family so... smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:10 pm
I'd marry Christmas, boink 4-week Tom, boink Thor, marry a good book, Kill Twitter, cause I caved and finally got one and I hate it, marry my alternate self so I could learn to love me better, kill all major restaurant mascots cause they're creepy and I'd be doing the world a favor, forget Voldy and Dumbledore and Weasley in favor of boinking Snape (I HAVE MY REASONS!!!), forget the animals and Bury a Friend right now ( ;p ), and I would boink my friends and a handsome stranger with consent, but coworkers? NO! Kill! Kill la Kill!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:14 pm
Bae covered in scales, bae with feet for hands, bae but forgets who you are every 4 weeks

Gonna ******** the one with feet for hands and just get it over and done with. It's a one time thing, I can keep my damn eyes closed.

Gonna kill the one that forgets who I am. That would just be too annoying to have to re-convince him YES I AM THE PERSON YOU LOVE once a month. Sounds worse than a period.

Which leaves marrying the one with scales. *shrugs* Idk, he might be cute as a lizard bae.  

Zs Watermeat Mule

Asymmetrykal

400 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:20 pm
Hulk, Thor, Iron Man

Well, I'm assuming I can calm the Hulk down enough to turn him into Bruce Banner, at which point, boink the hell outta that.

I'll marry Tony. biggrin He's both hot and RICH. @0@

Sorry, Thor, ain't got nothin' against ya, but I guess I'm gonna kill a god. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:23 pm
Reading a good book on surprise day off, making eye contact with person you're into, wear underwear fresh out of the dryer

These are... weird.

The underwear is getting killed cuz um...? Only nice on cold days or after a cold ride on my motorcycle.

I get lots of eye contact with my partner already, so I guess I'll say that I've "been there, done that" on the marrying. xd

And so I'm having sex with a good book on my day off. Which again... weird.  

Mr Zs ParticleAccelerator

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm
Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat

This is so awkward. Out of ALL the social media’s there are in the world. These three...

I hate Twitter. So much. I’m killing it DEAD DEAD DEAD.

I don’t even HAVE an Instagram. I keep meaning to make one. And yet... confused Let’s ******** it.

Snapchat I do actually use to send really silly videos to my brother and a few select friends. But that’s about the extent of it. So I guess I’m marrying it even though other social medias are more deserving of my love. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:13 pm
Zphal
This thread got me a brown gift box. xd

Haha, nice.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:15 pm
Saikii
I'd marry Christmas, boink 4-week Tom, boink Thor, marry a good book, Kill Twitter, cause I caved and finally got one and I hate it, marry my alternate self so I could learn to love me better, kill all major restaurant mascots cause they're creepy and I'd be doing the world a favor, forget Voldy and Dumbledore and Weasley in favor of boinking Snape (I HAVE MY REASONS!!!), forget the animals and Bury a Friend right now ( ;p ), and I would boink my friends and a handsome stranger with consent, but coworkers? NO! Kill! Kill la Kill!

Yeah, if we could choose our Harry Potter characters, my responses would be different as well.

But alas, that would be breaking the rules.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:17 pm
Asymmetrykal
Hulk, Thor, Iron Man

Well, I'm assuming I can calm the Hulk down enough to turn him into Bruce Banner, at which point, boink the hell outta that.

Sorry, Thor, ain't got nothin' against ya, but I guess I'm gonna kill a god. rofl

A couple of the Try Guys mentioned Bruce Banner as well but they were concerned about Bruce going into a rage and transforming into the Hulk while having sex with him and... well... you get the picture.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 pm
Mr Zs ParticleAccelerator
These are... weird.

They usually are when people are playing these games because it makes you think more about your answers and the scenarios that could result from choices made. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:28 pm
Prof. Moonie
Asymmetrykal
Hulk, Thor, Iron Man

A couple of the Try Guys mentioned Bruce Banner as well but they were concerned about Bruce going into a rage and transforming into the Hulk while having sex with him and... well... you get the picture.

Just gotta keep him happy lol.

Honestly, I can't recall a time I've had "angry sex"...  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:54 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Asymmetrykal
Hulk, Thor, Iron Man

Just gotta keep him happy lol.

Honestly, I can't recall a time I've had "angry sex"...

The Hulk can be happy too at times. We saw it in Thor Ragnarok.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff