Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:07 pm
So I didn't have to pack a lunch.

Unfortunately I ate lunch later than most, so all the cheese slices were already gone, so I put nacho cheese and ranch dressing on my burger...

It was okay. But also kind of disgusting.

So yeah.

But... free food!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:17 pm
That, sounds gross. I don't go for burgers too often, but, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and cheese.

I end up eating a lot of pasta and rice. Veggies, a bit of meat but not a lot. I should eat more fruit.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Vagnar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:46 pm
Free food is always a win! We are supposed to get lunch brought to us at work on Friday and I'm so ready for it. Hopefully it is something good  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:52 pm
Wait, do you usually put ranch on your burger or was that supposed to be part of the substitution for cheese slice?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:04 pm
Vagnar
Free food is always a win! We are supposed to get lunch brought to us at work on Friday and I'm so ready for it. Hopefully it is something good

Nice! Let us know what it is! People on the internet love to salivate over things other people far away are eating!

wellwisher
That, sounds gross. I don't go for burgers too often, but, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and cheese.

I end up eating a lot of pasta and rice. Veggies, a bit of meat but not a lot. I should eat more fruit.

There wasn't any lettuce or tomatoes left either. crying And there was never any bacon to begin with, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:05 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Wait, do you usually put ranch on your burger or was that supposed to be part of the substitution for cheese slice?

I do not normally do that, no. But I mean, ranch burgers are a common-ish thing among restaurants, and I mean, I didn't wanna just literally eat a burger patty in a bun... so I tried it. There was only semi-regret.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vagnar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:15 pm
Zphal
Vagnar

Nice! Let us know what it is! People on the internet love to salivate over things other people far away are eating!

wellwisher

There wasn't any lettuce or tomatoes left either. crying And there was never any bacon to begin with, haha.
Lol if I could I would totally take a picture and show you. But I guess you will just have to make do with my words instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:40 am
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar

wellwisher

Lol if I could I would totally take a picture and show you. But I guess you will just have to make do with my words instead.

Where do you work currently?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vagnar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:32 am
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar

wellwisher

I'm still working at a surgeon's office. Been her for 10 years now  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:41 am
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar

wellwisher

Wow, that's impressive! I guess they must treat you okay. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Vagnar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:59 pm
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal

Yeah for the most part I mean I wish I got paid more for all the stuff I do but I guess that's really a complaint I could have anywhere. I enjoy the people I work with thou. But big changes are coming with the company soonish so the option to become a stay at home mom could be a reality soon too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal

Yeah for the most part I mean I wish I got paid more for all the stuff I do but I guess that's really a complaint I could have anywhere. I enjoy the people I work with thou. But big changes are coming with the company soonish so the option to become a stay at home mom could be a reality soon too.

surprised !!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:15 am
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal

surprised !!
I had a baby! She is 10 months old already. Her Daddy stays at home with her now because he didnt like his job and I like mine. Lol

Side note: We had sub sammiches with chips and a cookie. It was made of yum!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:00 pm
That sounds like an interesting combination - nacho cheese and ranch dressing. confused

I always like when things work out in my favor when opportunities to free food occur, especially if I've been wondering what I'm going to do for meals. This is a common occurrence at the theater because my shifts can be some awkwardly positioned around meal times (especially on when I'm sent on my break).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am
-Vagtastic-
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal
Vagnar
Zphal

surprised !!
I had a baby! She is 10 months old already. Her Daddy stays at home with her now because he didnt like his job and I like mine. Lol

Side note: We had sub sammiches with chips and a cookie. It was made of yum!

Oh em geeeeeeeee! Congratulations!! Aww...! heart

And yay stay-at-home daddy. whee

(I'm in the stage where I'm jelly of all the people with kiddos... crying Really, really hoping to get there before I'm 35...)  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff