Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold for wasting your time.
View Results

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:20 pm
1. I'm tired of caring about someone who doesn't care about me.

2. That's fine, ignore my text messages, but when I ignore yours, it's not ok.

3. Your mind games are exhausting.

4. I'm tired of defending you to your friends when they constantly prove me wrong.

5. I don't know why I'm wasting my time typing all this s**t out. I guess I just needed to rant for a second.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:11 am
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I've dealt with similar situations in the past and it was quite stressful dealing with all of it. Hopefully things get worked out soon.

And don't apologize for writing it all out. Sometimes putting one's feelings down in written form can help get a different perspective of things or just help relieve the weight of all of the stress. I know doing it myself has helped.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:17 am
Prof. Moonie
Sorry to hear you're having a rough time. I've dealt with similar situations in the past and it was quite stressful dealing with all of it. Hopefully things get worked out soon.

And don't apologize for writing it all out. Sometimes putting one's feelings down in written form can help get a different perspective of things or just help relieve the weight of all of the stress. I know doing it myself has helped.

It did help, quite a lot. I'm just tired of how petty some of my friends can be sometimes. It's exhausting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:38 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Prof. Moonie

It did help, quite a lot. I'm just tired of how petty some of my friends can be sometimes. It's exhausting.

Understandable.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

DiabloHell

Timely Mage

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:03 pm
exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:44 am
For some reason, I'm reminded of when I got dumped because I wanted a bit of alone time.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:02 am
Vikabro
For some reason, I'm reminded of when I got dumped because I wanted a bit of alone time.

There's nothing wrong with wanting alone time. Just seemed like a sorry excuse to dump you. I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:18 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Vikabro

There's nothing wrong with wanting alone time. Just seemed like a sorry excuse to dump you. I'm sorry.
Been a while ago. I've been starting to think it was only an excuse to move on to another girl. Dunno if he cheated, but at this point, I don't really care. The only reason I even suspected cheating was that it wasn't too long for him to enter another relationship. Like it was only a few days after he dumped me. He made no attempt to even hide it.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:54 pm
Vikabro
SuicidalSkittles
Vikabro

Been a while ago. I've been starting to think it was only an excuse to move on to another girl. Dunno if he cheated, but at this point, I don't really care. The only reason I even suspected cheating was that it wasn't too long for him to enter another relationship. Like it was only a few days after he dumped me. He made no attempt to even hide it.

I'm sorry to hear that. He obviously just wanted any excuse to dump you. If you said you didn't drink that much water that day, he would have used that as an excuse to dump you. Just be glad you don't have to deal with that immaturity anymore lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:31 am
SuicidalSkittles
Vikabro
SuicidalSkittles
Vikabro

I'm sorry to hear that. He obviously just wanted any excuse to dump you. If you said you didn't drink that much water that day, he would have used that as an excuse to dump you. Just be glad you don't have to deal with that immaturity anymore lol.
Honestly, after he ended up hitting her I feel like it was a bullet dodged.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:20 pm
Vikabro, Yikes! Bullet-dodged indeed! That is definitely not okay. I'm glad you are okay! How is everyone in the family now?

Skittles: I'm sorry you're dealing with this right now. You deserve better. **hugs** You deserve to be treated like the queen you are. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:35 am
Saikii
Vikabro, Yikes! Bullet-dodged indeed! That is definitely not okay. I'm glad you are okay! How is everyone in the family now?

Skittles: I'm sorry you're dealing with this right now. You deserve better. **hugs** You deserve to be treated like the queen you are. :3
Everyone is doing pretty well, though dealing with recent events things are pretty stressful. Though as far as I'm aware most who do have jobs still have them. Most of them are working in essential fields or are able to work from home.  

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:55 pm
Saikii

Thanks my Dear heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:04 pm
Vikabro
SuicidalSkittles
Vikabro

Wow! surprised  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:59 pm
SuicidalSkittles
1. I'm tired of caring about someone who doesn't care about me.

2. That's fine, ignore my text messages, but when I ignore yours, it's not ok.

3. Your mind games are exhausting.

4. I'm tired of defending you to your friends when they constantly prove me wrong.

5. I don't know why I'm wasting my time typing all this s**t out. I guess I just needed to rant for a second.

I guess we can add personal attacks to this list.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff