Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
being heart broken? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya Mitsuko

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:23 am
I don't know what this feeling is at all! and i would really like to know if i'm dying. i know i'm heart broken 'cause i've had a broken heart so many times you'd think it was going out of style or something, but why do i feel sick when i think of him? i don't get it at all! i mean am i dying? or is it love? what the heck is this?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:58 am
That's the mystery. I felt that way once. I didn't know what to do. Heck, I still feel that way. I'm sure you'll be just fine. I guess, you'll just haveto wait and find out what this feeling is. Good luck.  

Jaime les animaux

Aya Mitsuko

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:21 am
i really think it's love!  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:57 pm
Give it time. I was in your shoes, and soon friendship looks better. Doesn't make sense now, huh? But it will EVENTUALLY. sad  

Darkdestroyer

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:20 am
Blue October
I try to wipe out thoughts of you, so I don't lose my head...

maybe you like the guy and your body is telling you to find a way to affiliate with him  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:29 am
Bonekeeper E
Blue October
I try to wipe out thoughts of you, so I don't lose my head...

maybe you like the guy and your body is telling you to find a way to affiliate with him

I don't think so! I mean maybe it's just that he lied to me and I'm sick of all the lies.  

Aya Mitsuko

dubtron

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:57 am
i felt that once too... u almost got to throw up but not reallly.... it sucks... it makes you angry with them but then not, at the same time... its confusing... and then you wish they were dead, but then till want them to be your favorite person... its strange... i had this one girl that i was wit for like a year or so... her brother was my best friend... she was 17 and i was 18 when we hooked up and she was havng family issuses but i did almost everything for her. She even ran away from home and i hooked her up so that she could have money for food and things like that... She ended up buying the ganja with the money.. and i said that was okay.. but then she started doing crazier shizzles... it got crazy... like one time i had to bail her and her friend out of a jam where they both said they were sleeping at each other's house but wasnt so they couldn't out go back home... so i had to pick them up at like 3 am and get them a hotel cuz they couldn't go home wit me and i couldnt leave them on the street cuz it was winter time... then she dumpped me... and now she is a lesbian... my best advise is to let them go and never hook back up wit them... u break up for a reason. be glad you arent with them anymore and watch for those that are like them so that it doesnt happen again... eek  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:58 am
Aya Mitsuko
I don't know what this feeling is at all! and i would really like to know if i'm dying. i know i'm heart broken 'cause i've had a broken heart so many times you'd think it was going out of style or something, but why do i feel sick when i think of him? i don't get it at all! i mean am i dying? or is it love? what the heck is this?

oh! its okay, you're not dying.... xd  

dubtron

Aya Mitsuko

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:39 am
dubtron123
Aya Mitsuko

oh! its okay, you're not dying.... xd

Oh I know that now I mean I never even noticed all the little things I hate about him until they were pointed out to me. hey sorry about the girl that did all that s**t to you. now that i think about it he was just a controling freak who wanted me to lock myself in a house and become Islamic.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:45 am
I dated a girl for two and a half years ... from 10th grade to 12th grade.
Her name was Amanda.
She had a twin sister named Shannon.
Both were my friends first.
At first Amanda was just a "girlfriend" ... someone you date.
But then I fell in love with her.
We went to school together at the same high school, and (due to her convincing) took the same classes.
We were a great couple at first.
But time passed and things began to happen.
Her problems began to emerge.
I noticed her extreme obsession with video game characters and certain bands (fueled often by her sister) were not just fangirlish ... they were disturbing and sick.
She would always worry about my intentions were I to ever talk to another girl (and I'm no Brad Pitt), and I lost many friends to her overprotective nature.
Years passed and she became more like a mother than a girlfriend.
We would fight, and things got ugly.

She went psychotic.

On numerous occasions she threatened to break up with me.
Sometimes I cared, sometimes I didn't.
And when the breakup attempts were nearly followed-through, she went emo and threatened to kill herself.
Her sister even got in the fights (or was the cause of them) and caused more drama.
Towards the last few weeks, I couldn't stand to look at her or hear her voice.
I never picked up the phone anymore.
And finally one day, I ended it.

Two months later, she began dating one of my best friends ... who had talked bad about her before.

For the longest time I thought I didn't love her, but I still did.
And her dating my friend ripped me up inside.

That's one of the worst pains you can endure.

And I've endured it for almost a year now.

But thankfully I've found somebody better and sane.
Her name is Megan.
I love her with all my heart, and we've been dating for nearly three months now.

Moral of this story: You can love somebody so much it hurts, lose them, and move on.
Love is precious, but it can lead you the wrong way.
There's somebody out there for you, even if your future looks bleak.

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cryonigiri

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:34 am
Quote:
Quote:
I dated a girl for two and a half years ... from 10th grade to 12th grade.
Her name was Amanda.
She had a twin sister named Shannon.
Both were my friends first.
At first Amanda was just a "girlfriend" ... someone you date.
But then I fell in love with her.
We went to school together at the same high school, and (due to her convincing) took the same classes.
We were a great couple at first.
But time passed and things began to happen.
Her problems began to emerge.
I noticed her extreme obsession with video game characters and certain bands (fueled often by her sister) were not just fangirlish ... they were disturbing and sick.
She would always worry about my intentions were I to ever talk to another girl (and I'm no Brad Pitt), and I lost many friends to her overprotective nature.
Years passed and she became more like a mother than a girlfriend.
We would fight, and things got ugly.

She went psychotic.

On numerous occasions she threatened to break up with me.
Sometimes I cared, sometimes I didn't.
And when the breakup attempts were nearly followed-through, she went emo and threatened to kill herself.
Her sister even got in the fights (or was the cause of them) and caused more drama.
Towards the last few weeks, I couldn't stand to look at her or hear her voice.
I never picked up the phone anymore.
And finally one day, I ended it.

Two months later, she began dating one of my best friends ... who had talked bad about her before.

For the longest time I thought I didn't love her, but I still did.
And her dating my friend ripped me up inside.

That's one of the worst pains you can endure.

And I've endured it for almost a year now.

But thankfully I've found somebody better and sane.
Her name is Megan.
I love her with all my heart, and we've been dating for nearly three months now.

Moral of this story: You can love somebody so much it hurts, lose them, and move on.
Love is precious, but it can lead you the wrong way.
There's somebody out there for you, even if your future looks bleak.

cry ......*sniff,sniff*.... crying .... I wish this were all true. I can't get over my first love though. like I fell in love with my brothers best friend.
Volak.
And we used to hang out and actually we've messed around before but nothing serious. and I fell in love. ...
We ended up never getting together.... crying
because somehow right when we were about to get together for real we got scared and went to someone else.
It was love for me but maybe not him.
And I regret ever doing that.
But now I'm with a guy named Will.
I hear he treats me like s**t. I must not see it.
I love him.
And I don't want to give up him yet .
But everytime i see Volak, I fall in love all over again.
and I don't know what to do because I'll never be with Volak.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:44 am
To me, broken hearts are a lesson in life, only by getting one do you get to know where you went wrong and what you really want to find in a person whom you love. Maybe if you put it this way you would feel better.
Broken hearts lead to your true love of your life. 3nodding  

NemesisGenX

Ice_queen_kat

Interesting Tycoon

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:54 am
I think it is love.. you still love him that's why you're being hurt when you think about him.. it's just normal.. to survive, you should take the pain until it slowly disappears.. it may not disappear but lessens.. to avoid feeling this way, you should keep yourself busy so less available time to think.. but there's a time that you have to cry because of the pain.. you'll get over it soon.. don't worry much.. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:15 pm
i don't think any one noes what it really is i no i was in your shoes with the person i loved turned out to be full of s**t arrg gets me so mad scream sad  

XxBrittnay_BrendaxX

Omega Girlie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:50 pm
It's funny how certain people can have such an effect on us. I hope it works out for me.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff