Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:37 am
User Image

This is an area with a road running north/south through a forrest. Among the tall trees there are huge sandstone boulders strewn about on either side of the road and a few the road even bends around. It looks like there could be plenty of places to hide in an area like this. Some of the boulders' craggy surfaces resemble withered old faces of people or is that just your imagination?

Head North up the road
Head South down the road

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 pm
User Image

Gah! ZOMBIES!

Zombies are playing hide and seek among the rock formation!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-20!

Clue
As you step into the area, the first thing you notice is the smell of orange. There are no orange trees around, but it smells that way nonetheless. You can also smell grape and lime, but not as strongly. Looking around, you find some scattered pieces of candy and candy wrappers.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mr. If

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:35 am
Detective If bends down to examine the candy wrappers. He pulls out the sheet of paper with the Portfolio of Murder Mystery Suspects that headquarters provided him with and looks them over. Then he takes out his notebook and makes a note of what he found. Hmmm, maybe this important.

Detective If puts his pen and notebook back in his coat pocket and continues to head south.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:50 am
Hmm interesting find.  

Ariana_Rosewood

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Who was that who liked candy. Billy was it? Hmm... What is he doing way out here?
*contiunes south*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:52 am
Dangerboy continued on his path.  

Dangerboy3

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:34 pm
As Anza and her Gwee continued southward they smelled fruit. The Gwee sped up and nipped at the candy wrappers on the ground and turned them over, dissappointed to find them empty.

"Gwee, leave those alone. You'll get sick if you eat them all..." she scolded him. There're so many candy wrappers though... who would eat this many?! she thought and pulled the Gwee by the tail to keep him moving.

The Gwee grumbled something and she let go of his tail. But as soon as she did, he lost her around one of the rocks. "Anza?! Anza-chan?!" he called out. No answer. The Gwee flitted around everywhere, getting more frightened by the second. He kept flying and flying, his imagination running wild. The disfigured rocks didn't help at all either.

It didn't take Anza long to realise her little partner was missing. Oh... that little... ugh... He should know to stay on the path, even if we get lost... now I've got to find him... she thought annoyedly. Soon enough, her Gwee flew straight into her.

"Oh AAAANZAAAAA!!!" crying he exclaimed, crying. "Where were you?! I got so scaaaared!" the Gwee cried.

Anza blinked then smiled, forgetting about scolding the little dragon. "Silly little one... You know I'll never let you stay lost for long..." she mumbled and hummed a soothing song. The Gwee smiled and hugged her, some tears sticking to the sides of his eyes. "Well, lets keep going south then. We're bound to get somewhere..." she said softly and the Gwee nodded. "Besides, we can't stay in the dark for long!" she said encouragingly and the two continued through the forest.

(Continued South)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 pm
Ok, I'm usually very bold and hardly ever get scared, but this place is now giving me the creeps...I better keep moving, and fast!  

butterfly star mist

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:35 am
Zphal surreptitiously wove between the large sand formations... her nerves were on edge, as at any moment it seemed something could jump out from behind any of the huge sandstone rocks. She paused momentarily to study one of the rocks, on which was a hideous twisted face-like formation. Zphal pulled out one of her concealed daggers and slashed the rock across the face.

Doing so, the face didn't look nearly so scary. She breathed a sigh of relief, shealthing her weapon. It was at that instant that a zombie pounced from the rock behind her and lashed out at her.

Zphal let out a startled yelp, turning just in time to avoid the zombie's deterioriating clutches. She fumbled for her shotgun, aiming clumbsily and fired. The zombie went down, shot in its stomach. Somewhat undeterred, it reached out for her again and Zphal took a few steps back, taking a more careful aim on its head. She shot again, decapitating it with a messy smear that painted the sandstone rock a glinting crimson.

Zphal shivered and lowered her weapon, again safe. She briefly rubbed her shoulder. Shooting so quickly had caused the butt to ram against her... and for it, there was now a large bruise forming. She'd have to be more careful in the future.

Taking a quick look around her, Zphal headed off.

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:26 pm
I headed through, having carefully put the axe on my shoulder. I wandered among the sandstone formations, when I suddenly hear groaning and snuffling. I prepare my ace.

I am soo going to have to get more ammo soon.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:29 pm
I started to sweat as they approached, and I swung my axe, slicing at least 3 in half. I jumped into a sandstone formation, and I sliced off the heads of 4 of them that followed me.

Getting more shaken now, I skedaddled south down the road.  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 pm
hm going oer hear whil stalking okami. i saw some zombies so i attack for fun  

disliker of the mary sue

e1eTRic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:23 am
zphal_girl87
User Image

Gah! ZOMBIES!

Zombies are playing hide and seek among the rock formation!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1-20!

Clue
As you step into the area, the first thing you notice is the smell of orange. There are no orange trees around, but it smells that way nonetheless. You can also smell grape and lime, but not as strongly. Looking around, you find some scattered pieces of candy and candy wrappers.

15 is my random number!  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces