Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:12 am
A decent sized creek runs through the forrest from west to east crossing under a small wooden bridge. The bridge connects a road across the creek running north and south. The creek is shallow and swift and the water edies and swirls around large rocks and boulders that rest in the creek bed. You can see lots of trout swimming around in some of the deeper parts of the creek. This little bridge would make an excellent fishing spot!

Head North up the road
Head South down the road
Head West along the banks
Head East along the banks

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:19 am
Detective If stops to take a break by the creek watching the trout swim around.

After a while he continues to the south.  

Mr. If

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:08 pm
~When I first arrived.~
I had seen someone heading south, but decided to avoid human contact at the moment and continued west along the banks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:34 pm
*heads south*

*heads east*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:51 am
Dangerboy continued south bravely following his compass.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:35 pm
suizome's previous post
The girl tried to read the sign but couldn't so she notes outloud, "I hope I don't get lost." She continued south having no idea where she was.

She sits on the bridge wall for a second and writes a bit before deciding to walk east (not knowing) singing softly in a quite nice voice "Drops of Jupiter."  

suizome

Romantic Hunter

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Anza9996

5,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:25 pm
Anza stopped at the middle of the bridge and smiled at the sight. Nature at one of its best... she thought. Then her stomach grumbled at the sight of the trout. "Ugh... fish... now I'm hungry..." she mumbled.

The Gwee stirred from his long catnap and jumped off her head onto the railing of the bridge and stretched. "Ah! What a great nap! I feel energized! Say, Anza, was that your stomach I heard grumbling? Ehehe! I knew it! You were hungry!" he gloated. "Now don't you wish we could've just stayed at the inn?" he said and stuck his tounge out. Suddenly his stomach grumbled too. "Oh... wow... I've never felt this hungry before..." he complained.

Anza rolled her eyes and pointed down at the stream. "Why don't we catch some fish and cook them, smart one?" she suggested and got off the bridge, eventually picking her way down to the stream. Her Gwee was already at the waterside and was trying desperately to catch some fish. Anza sighed and smiled "You're not gonna catch them that way..." she said and pulled her fishing rod out of her backpack. "Here, this should catch us a good meal..." she said and sat down...

A few hours later, Anza had caught a few bass and a guppy or two, but those she returned to the stream. They cooked the fish, with the help of her Gwee's firebreath, and ate a hearty meal. "Mmm! This is great Anza-chan!" the Gwee said with a grin.

Anza sighed and nodded, satisfied after a good meal. "Yup... say, we've got a few hours of sunlight left. Lets walk off our dinner before it gets dark and we lose our way..." she said and packed up their little 'picnic'.

The Gwee complained for a bit then flew along after her when she'd finished cleaning up. "Aw, fine... but as soon as we get to an inn or someplace safe we're going to sleep..."

(Continued South)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:57 am
after sitting on the bridge for a while i decide to go west  

ladyred69

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:18 pm
All this traveling has made me hungry...I'll gather up some wood for a fire and catch a fish, that would make a very nice lunch!

After a nice meal of trout, I decide to keep walking south.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm
Legacy walked and sat on the bridge, dragging out her sketchbook from her messenger bag. Pulling out a nice charcoal pencil, she began to draw the surrounding landscape.  

Legacy133

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 am
Zphal blinked uneasily as she approached the bridge. Obviously, she had gone too far along the path, and somehow missed the turn-off for the graveyard. Briefly, she contemplated turning around, but she had the haunting suspision that there might be more zombies further along...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:29 am
hm after that close call the zombies gave me. i decided to rest and have a potien to heal my wounds. i lost the trsil of guildmaster. but there are signs she heading for a grave yard. i going to have to move on.  

disliker of the mary sue

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:49 pm
"Ah ha, I'm back to the bridge," Zphal said to no one in particular. Perhaps now she could retrace her steps and get to the graveyard that had been her first idea to look for zombies.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:22 pm
hm over hearing she is heading south i wait here to confront okami for revenge for stopping me from destroying the world. i already proved my evil in other places. now to wait.  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:23 pm
I head through, holding the axe in my hand, gripping it tightly.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff