Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 am
This is a wooded area with a road leading form the east to a village gate house to the west. The gate house is a small two story building with an arch way through the middle. It has wooden shingles on the roof and white walls with big wooden beams criss crossing it's sides. The gate house stands guard over the entrance to a small village that has a stone wall around it. There is also a small footpath that leads deeper into the woods to the south.

Head East along the road
Head West through the Gate House
Follow the footpath South

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:40 pm
Hmm... I've been to an unknown house already, I wonder what's in this one.
*goes inside house.*

*heads back east*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:37 am
Dangerboy continued walking along like he does.

Suddenly Dangerboy decided to turn around and go back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:26 pm
*he passed under the gatehouse, walking westward*  

Malcom300

Lunarill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:13 am
Luna was so excited about that house that she just had to go in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:15 am

Ame came to the gatehouse. She wasn't sure what to think of it. It wasn't exactly foreboding but it wasn't a welcome sight either. Her eyes scanned the arch going through the middle of the structure. She didn't think a zombie would actually hide up there, but it wasn't like it hurt to look or anything.

"I wonder where they are?" She asked herself out loud. She sighed and against the gatehouse in a thoughtful manner. "If I was a zombie where would I be?" She against herself once again. She turned, noticing the opening in the gatehouse. She'd check inside, maybe there was something...

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 pm
"Ahahahaha!" Jad flew from the south, flames of blue shooting from his jetpack, "That was awesome! alright... next... which way..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:21 pm
hm maybe that gate horse had some clues.  

disliker of the mary sue

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 pm
"Hmm, which way to choose?"

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:04 pm
I sense few people, so close my eyes and I teleport back to the Graveyard.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:54 am
Ah yes the village gate house. Mr. If paused for a moment in front of it still holding the key ring. He always wondered why the guard never seemed to be at his post. Especially in these dangerous times.

Oh well. A quick visit would be in order to make sure things were well. Mr. If went through the gate house.

EDIT: Mr. If left the gate house and turned to the south going down the forest path.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 am
Glurf decided it was time for desperate measures. His leg was too banged up to go through much more. He used the very last of his magic to heal his broken leg completely. It was a dangerous move, for an elf is known to die easily if it's magic is wasted. He walked through the gate house, good as new.  

Itzrio

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:16 am
The woods were thick and not the slightest bit friendly, but if the heavy quiet bothered the blonde girl humming her way down the trail it didn't show. The gleaming silver and gold sword remained strapped across her back; the last of the bacon she had taken from the Inn disappeared to its rightful place within her stomach. The tune she hummed was a nonsensical one; it had no rhyme, no reason, and apparently no cause to stop when the vegetation thinned to reveal the solemn two story gate house.

"Weird..." she said before returning to her humming. Sliding her hands into her loose pockets she moved towards the Gate House, her expression curious.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:50 am
The gatehouse was definitely something. . . .

Everything was clean, flowers even grew on a uniform line on the sides. A groggy looking guard wiped his mustachioed mouth at the sign of Artemis's arrival: he was drooling while he took a nap.

Artemis pondered as she approached the quaint edifice, why would a gatehouse need two stories?

Artemis passed by the guard, who was apparently eying her like the last man on the Inn lobby.

"Um..." Artemis looked up at the skies above her. The clear blue skies of this morning was replaced by a pastel orange. "Good afternoon, sir. May I pass by?"

"Why sure," the man stuttered, opening the gates to let Artemis pass by.

"Thank you," she smiled at the guard, who tipped his hat in return with an overdone grin.

"Men," she scoffed out of earshot.

Molecular Atrophy

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:16 am
The guard had long since taken his slumber yet again, letting Artemis pass by the gatehouse without having to suffer a look at the lustful man's eyes as he takes Artemis's figure in.

"Off to the South I go!" Artemis skipped in a merry tune; unfit for a woman of her age and stature. The thought of organs flurrying and painting the ground sent electric chills of adrenaline down Artemis's spine.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff