Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arana

7,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:58 am
So I'm starting another sememster at college, this time I'm going to start taking my language courses. I already have three years of Latin and a year of Spanish.

I was wondering which of the two languages you guys would recommend. I'm having so much trouble deciding on which one to take.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:39 pm
I think french would be harder then Italian, but I speak french. So I would recommend french! whee  

Zolena

Arana

7,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:05 pm
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I just really like the sound of French. But Italian sounds fun too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:53 am
----[I think you hsould learn French because there are more French-speaker than Italian-speaker in the world. ]-----

[-JellyFish-]

DarthJudge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:28 pm
I agree taking French would be a good idea since there really ARE more French speakers in the world. I take Italian and I admit that I dun really like it. Plus, both of them are languages of romance. But it's a definite you should take french.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:16 pm
You should take french, it's really fun, and there are more people out there that speak it.  

Narishia

Kurinshin Fairu`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 am
Italian! Go against the grain!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:30 am
French is fun to learn  

Jetsamgirl06

LikeALychee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:04 am
french sounds more "fun"...but italian grammar is a lot easier and less complicated to learn...if you know latin, it'd be much easier than french, too wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:55 pm
I vote for french! Yay french! then again...italian is easier...but yay french!  

Lora.Clare

Aurigae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:54 pm
French definitely. I'm learning french. I suck at it, but I'm not giving up ^.~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:22 pm
Definetly take French. It is one of the six official languages and the most common language used in business besides English. If you want a white collar job take French. France is an advanced nation. They are the ones supporting our cell phone network. They are also a leader in satelittes.  

super_nerd42

Mr.Hollywood25

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:27 pm
well...i personally am 100% italian and speak it almost fluently...i tell ya...you will find..italian ppl who speak it in america...and yes french and italian are both romance languages...i say you should consider on taking italian...it is easier...its an easy grade...and it looks good...but most ppl i know take french...i would twist it around and try something new...so i say italian...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:29 pm
French is cooler and is more useful because people speak french in France, Quebec, Mali, Maghreb, etc. but people only speak italian in Italy...  

LaForet

Takahashi_Natsumi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:58 pm
French.  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items