Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
How do I get him back? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:54 pm
In September my boyfriend had broken up with me and at first I was just plain angry, then upset, and so on and so forth. But I still love him very much and I want him back! But he already has another girlfriend so I don't know what to do. Someone help?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:55 pm
the best thing for you to do is just try to move on. I know it's hard, but focus yourself on other things. After all, it's not good to dwell on the past and there are plenty more fish in the sea! If he has a girlfriend now, you should just move on. Feel free to PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on, I hope i helped.  

le-half-blood-princess

Princess Xenodice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:50 pm
It's best if you just try to move on.
If you try and chase the past you're only going to get hurt.

Don't try to get another boyfriend right away either,because then you're more than likely to just be in the relationship just for the sake of being with someone and you'll not only hurt whoever you're with,but ultimatly yourself.

Just go on living single for awhile and in time you'll forget him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:13 pm
Well moving on would be the best.

There are many types of love, some intmant, some primal instincts, some friend to friend.

Before anything you might want to define which love you felt/feel for Mr. guy over there.

That and ask yourself why you love/loved him in the first place.  

Kirogata

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:51 pm
I don't know what kind of love I feel. but I loved him in the first place because he made me feel safe.. secure... like no one could hurt me. I never feel like that and he made me feel it. He's also so accepting and different, and doesn't care about how I look. He's great that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:54 pm
Well then keep asking yourself. Find every fine detail and analyze it, over and over agian.

You'll find out soon by doing so, but don't over concentrate on it.  

Kirogata

Bonekeeper E

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:47 am
he's got a girlfriend, nothing much you can do about getting him back as a boyfriend, I suggest you be the guy's friend, let him know how sorry you are about it but you're still willing to be his friend and someone he can sorta come to when he can't go to his girlfriend, that way he feels secure around you...maybe later on after he and his girlfriend split (keep in mind, I'm speaking hypothetically), he'll go back to you because you were there for him...er...something like that  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:33 am
Bonekeeper E
he's got a girlfriend, nothing much you can do about getting him back as a boyfriend, I suggest you be the guy's friend, let him know how sorry you are about it but you're still willing to be his friend and someone he can sorta come to when he can't go to his girlfriend, that way he feels secure around you...maybe later on after he and his girlfriend split (keep in mind, I'm speaking hypothetically), he'll go back to you because you were there for him...er...something like that

I suppose so. That's good advice. Thanks! 3nodding  

SharpCookies

sandflea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:02 pm
same with me
i really dont care if i get him back though because i have someone else on my mind

well
anyway
why did he break up with you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:05 pm
One of the main key componets to look at first. Is what was going wrong in the relationship with you two and why did you break up.

A lot of the time, we look at people in relationships to fill a void that we have within ourselves. However, you do not need to be with someone to help you fill what you have lost.

I know that it hurts because you do not have him, but there is someone else out there for you. And at looking at the things that went wrong in your last relationship(s), you can help strengthen the new relationship that you will have with a future spouse.

Another thing that you have to look at is the fact that he now has someone else. Move on and find someone that is better for you.  

IfAngelsBurn

fallinxangelx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:20 pm
You two must have broken up for a reason. Maybe it was because he didn't love you anymore. I don't mean that in a mean way, but that happens. You should probably talk to him, but if he doesn't feel that way all you can do is move on. YOu two must have been together for awhile or just been in deep love, which means maybe you just can't see yourself without him, or loved him so much that it is still there. But your best bet is discuss it with him, or move on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:31 pm
if he already has a girl friend i don't think you should be all over him.you can start by just hanging out as friends (this works for me).if your already there you could try to like through out some small clues that tells him that your still interested.don't through out big hints because don't forget that he has a girl friend.if your going to gang out with him make sure that his girl friend is there to.if his girl friend finds out that you two are secretly hanging out that might make problems.you and his girl friend could like hang out one on one to show that your not trying to be a man stealer.i hope some of this advice helps you.  

lady-loveable

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:22 pm
OOO THIS HAPPEND TO ME IN SEPTEMBER TOO!! lol sorry i just had to say that... ahem okay..
well if you are close friends talk to him about
ask him why he broke up with you
and then ask him if he still has feelings for you
even though he still has his girlfriend
(the guy that broke up with me has a girlfriend
and he still has feelings for me [and i have feelings for him]
so i talked to him about it and now we are now "friends with benefits")
so maybe, you and your ex can talk about being that...

DEFINITION OF "friends with benefits"= when 2 friends can do anything they wanted to do as if they were going out (like make-out, hold hands, kiss, cuddle, etc.) but they arent.

so he can have his girlfriend and you
and it wouldnt be considerd cheating..
just make sure his girlfriend is okay with it too
she could get the wrong idea.

i hope i helped! =]

heart cheer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 am
i don't think that u should try to get him back. u'll entangle urself in a triangle, and it's gonna b hell upon earth...like other ppl have already said, u should stick to being his friend or sumthin. furthermore [also alrealy said], don't try to replace that. that is SERIOUSLY not worth it. trying to replace someone just won't do. u'll hurt urself more than u think, and u'll b living a lie. so calmly and slowly get over it. and let time on it's own decide when u should b in another relationship, just don't force it  

Sotur

Dirk Bolero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:43 pm
Kuroi2
In September my boyfriend had broken up with me and at first I was just plain angry, then upset, and so on and so forth. But I still love him very much and I want him back! But he already has another girlfriend so I don't know what to do. Someone help?

Good things come to those who wait. That's not saying that you'll get him back without a doubt... But he's a person, too, and you have to wait for HIM to feel the same way about you that you do about him. And that's if he ever feels that way.

Do things you like doing... Take your mind off of him. Hang out with friends, that sort of thing. If you don't get over him, then at least you can wait to see if he comes back to you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff