Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Thank god. What idiots. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrs Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:46 pm
Was reading the news and I heard terrorists were going to bomb down the Sears tower in Illinois but someone from their group told on them and the terrorists got sent to jail.

Good if they went to jail. My mom lives in Illinois I don't want to hear anything bad happen to her, we live right around chicago, well she does with my family. I live with my boyfriend in Massachusetts. Imagine hearing that.

What would you do if you heard something like that? Our world is becoming shittier and shittier. They were going to do something to pennsylvania as well but they went to jail.

What would you do if you heard something like this? I think our world is getting doomed each and every day. I'm so sick of hearing crap like this all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:48 pm
Mrs Nightshade
They were going to do something to pennsylvania as well but they went to jail.

Wait, what? *ish scared*

Yeah. Unfortunately, there's more people trying to destroy the world than there are trying to save it.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Sorry about the scare, but you do know that is was a hoax, don't you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 pm
I live like a hour to a hour n a half west of chicago and even if the Sears tower was bombed or like collapsed we would get dust and stuff from it all the way out here if they hit it just right or something. Wouldnt be a lot of dust. They were also going to bomb it on 9/11 but were caught.  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

[logout]

Familiar Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:00 pm
hmm...they are stupid...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:05 pm
sounds less than fun I mean I havent even been to the sears tower yet they cant bomb it....or retribution shall be dealt out in slaps....or maybe handfulls or maybe in a 20 megaton blast of pwnage .... "and eventualy kegans rambleing picked up so much speed that it became painfull to dog's ears" rolleyes  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:07 pm
FFXIsKegan
sounds less than fun I mean I havent even been to the sears tower yet they cant bomb it....or retribution shall be dealt out in slaps....or maybe handfulls or maybe in a 20 megaton blast of pwnage .... "and eventualy kegans rambleing picked up so much speed that it became painfull to dog's ears" rolleyes

They can too bomb it. If they can bomb the Pentagon they can basically bomb any sky scraper in the US.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:12 pm
LingMing
FFXIsKegan

They can too bomb it. If they can bomb the Pentagon they can basically bomb any sky scraper in the US.
Indeed. HAD they been actual "tear-wrists" the sears tower would be GONE. Know why it's still there? Because they were just wannabe "tear-wrists" who were recruited by an FBI informant of Arabic descent. I hate to say it, but, Jeez! Gullible much?

Edit: Sorry if I seemed a little rude, but I have friends and relatives who were living in NY in 9/11 and I lost some other relatives in the terrorist attack. As you can imagine, I have no patience for all this terroristy BS.  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:14 pm
*explosion of pwnage!* wow that was beautiful so many colors so many *blacks out*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:33 pm
I didnt hear much about it... im kinda in my own little bubble at times... but that is kinda shocking... for I live about an hour or so from chicago...  

Damileth

Riku_Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:19 am
i never heard about any threats of bombing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:46 am
I don't think that our world is now going to s**t. It's been that way since the begaining. People just don't really seem to realize it until more bad things happen and they think our world will be destroyed. At least, we're not throwing dead bodies into castles as to dishearten those being sieged.  

Domo-Kun Chan

ZeeBunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:04 am
*falls over* i dont see why people do this kind of stuff /anyway/. i mean, we all live in the same world. Why not make the best of it...but noOooo. ... how stupid can they get.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:39 am
I just read it on CNN news.  

Mrs Nightshade

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:39 am
Damileth
I didnt hear much about it... im kinda in my own little bubble at times... but that is kinda shocking... for I live about an hour or so from chicago...

I didnt hear about it until like a few days ago and I also live about a hour from Chicago as well  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff