Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:57 am
You are on a road that runs east and west through open grasslands at the top of a gentle hill. Rolling grasslands spread out all around you but to the east the land slopes down to the banks of a wide slow flowing river. Beyond the river the grasslands seem to continue to the east where you can see some mountains off in the distance.

Head West along the road
Head East along the road toward the river

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:20 pm
User Image

What the frack? ZOMBIES!

A band of decrepit zombies are making their way onto the road!

Quick! Generate a random number between 1 - 15!

*contiunes west*  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

ladyred69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:22 am
stoping for a rest and taking out light think "why would you leave this be hind?" palcing back in pocket and heading east  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:34 pm
Encouraged by the prospect of water, she continued her current route towards the East. The view was calming, and Marhae almost worried of dozing off on the wing.  

Marhae

outlawgirl265 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

outlawgirl265

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:44 am
"Damn!!" Erah curses, pulling out some knives. "Undead scum!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:47 am
The zombies die, and Erah continued east.  

outlawgirl265

iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 9!

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:01 am
The sky was dark and cloudy, the wind almost non-existent. The green grass spread out around me, and a dark river trickled nearby. The landscape would be beautiful, if it weren't for the zombie that tottered nearby the river.

It's back was facing me, so I decided that stealth would be the best option. Speeding across the grass, my feet barely skimming the blades. The zombie slowly turned to face me, but to no avail. My hand was raised, and as swift as an eagle slices through the sky, dealt it a deathblow to it's neck.

I wiped the gore off my hand, and almost retched. "Honestly, if I can't keep myself from throwing up, how am I supposed to get this done?"

(16 inc. this post)

User Image
Click it nao.
User Image

disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 pm
hm more zombies after i reportedx well i could use so,me more fun.  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:32 pm
I c**k my guns and stopped, taking aim.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm
I start to shoot, and only two fall of my shots. I jump up and cross the group by hopping from zombie head to zombie head, killing 3 in the porcess. I run west.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Itzrio generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:11 am
Glurf smirked, as he skidded down the slope. He hopped, and pounced onto a Zombie's Chest. He quickly, with no hesitation, sliced it's head off with one clean swipe. He continued this, killing 4."The beauty of zombie guts spewed across the grass....Priceless..." said Glurf, as he wiped a small tear off his face. "Beauty" he said, as he continued east.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 am
The pain intensifying, Glurf kept heading west.  

Itzrio

Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 pm
Her clothes were damp and heavy.

How come misfortune always strikes whenever I've just had some alcohol, or took a nice bath?!

There was no other choice: if Artemis wanted to reach the other side, she had to get past the horde. A woman approached her with flowing red curls and was barely dressed. She wore denim jeans but had no shirt on- her bra and abdomen exposed.

"Good thing you're dead, if you weren't... you'd be caught dead wearing that!" Artemis fought through the pillage, getting polluted blood on her clean figure. The axe almost slipped on her wet grasp, rocketing to the nearby zombie's head; taking a direct hit on the eyes.

She gave it a kick, and heaved the object from it's ruptured socket, killing it off as blood trickled down from the orifice. Artemis charged forward, killing anything in the way.

As soon as the path was clear enough, she outran the horde on a chance of reaching the Inn before they reach her.

Zphal generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 am
Zphal's thoughts were interrupted by the less-than-serene sound of zombie groaning. She turned in all directions, confused by where the sound could possibly be coming from. One would think, that out in the open plains like this, no zombie would be wandering around... and if they were, they'd be in rather "plain" sight.

Suddenly, a tight grip secured itself around her ankle. Without thinking, Zphal pointed her shotgun downward and pulled the trigger. It was a lucky shot. The zombie, crawling on its belly in the tall grass, was now missing a head.

Zphal ran for a lone tree. She remembered what a massacre it had almost been when she tried to face-off that zombie in the light-less basement. She had almost been killed by a single foe. She clambered up into the tree with haste.

From her perch, she could see the zombies lying in the grass. There were five of them still left, moaning and frumping noisily, now that one of their comrads had been taken down.

She was too far away to get a decent shot with her shotgun, so she holstered it and removed five of her remaining 14 throwing daggers. In succession, she threw them and pinned each zombie through the head, leaving them more lifeless than before.

Zphal stayed up in the branches a few moments more before coming down, making sure no more zombies were rummaging through the grass. Then she carefully went to each zombie, finding his body, and removing her daggers, retrieving each and cleaning them off before putting them back.

Zphal continued east.

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff