Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Favorite Anime? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khalida Nyoka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:50 pm
My Favorite is called

"Pet Shop of Horrors", but I'm just a horror fan...

so what is your favorite anime, and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:44 pm
I'm boring. I like Hellsing.  

ringwraith10

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 am
Considering the fact that I've only started watching anime quite recently (I've always been a manga fan and my comp has been unable to play anime before this to its extremely slow speed), I'd have to say Ouran. Perhaps when I get around to watch Suzumiya Haruhi I'll have a change of mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:07 am
tough to say at this time...
i'm still trying to find out what i like

but as a guilty pleasure, i did enjoy sailor moon while it was on cartoon network  

crazydude444292

Shiama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:22 am
I have seen quite a few anime since my mother owns a anime store and i hang out with anime geeks most of the time, but my favorite at the moment is Chrno Crusade heart

and btw, Sesshomaru is mine.

EDIT: pet shop of horrors...wasnt that also a manga? about a dude that owned a pet store and it had all these diffrent type of animals and there is a detective that goes to the store quite often....and the little brother..i am trying to type this without giving anything away XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:24 am
Shiama
I have seen quite a few anime since my mother owns a anime store and i hang out with anime geeks most of the time, but my favorite at the moment is Chrno Crusade heart

and btw, Sesshomaru is mine.
the first line of what you just said brings new meaning to the phrase "it runs in the family"  

crazydude444292

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:28 am
I liked Sailor Moon too. I like it till this day, but I think that manga is better. I don't know which is my favourite. Recently it was Full Metal Alechemist, MaiHime, MaiOtome, Shin-chan. But Sailor Moon has still a place in my heart. That was the first anime I ever watched smile heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:12 pm
Sailor Moon was my first anime. heart I still love it. XD

My current favorite though is Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and some Shojo mangas like Ceres and Fushigi Yuugi...  

-DancingThroughLife-

Ultrahamsterz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:14 pm
You don't even have to ask. It's all over my profile and my avi. Clearly. FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:06 pm
IlovetheAngelofMusic

My current favorite though is Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and some tokyo pop , shonen jump shojobeat manga like Kamichama Karin...and naruto,absolute boyfriend~!

pinkminastarr

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 am
Hey Chris, you were our only friend.

Spiral.
That is the best anime EVAR.
It isn't like most animes.
It is mostly about brains and logic.
But they do have action in here. It's just the kind you also have to use your brains for.
The manga is actually even better than the anime. ^_^

My favorite animes right now are D.N.Angel, Paradise Kiss, Gundam Wing, Card Captor Sakura, Evangelion, Get Backers, Fruits Basket, Fate/Stay Night, KKJ, and Serial Experiments Lain.
Yeah. I'm a loser. xD
I hope no one will jump me for saying this though...
I really, really do not like Inuyasha, FMA, and Naruto.
They are too popular and overrated.
Then again, that is just my opinion.

And I know this seems belated, but we love back!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:31 am
I like spiral too.
But. I am sad. crying
Bleach is going to become the next Naruto. crying
The Naruto anime in japanese is great, but the dub sux.
The Bleach one is great too, but the dub will kill it.
It will be sorely missed... crying  

[NPG] Jesus

Exalt Chrom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:46 pm
My favorite anime...Was...Sukisyo. XD JK, It was good...but my favorite anime is probably...Manteki Loki Ragnarock OR This Ugly and Beautiful World.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:51 am
My favorite would be naruto because I like ninja's and their hand signs that they do. ninja ninja  

Mr.MD

Phoenix_Kiss13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:34 pm
pinkminastarr
IlovetheAngelofMusic

My current favorite though is Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and some tokyo pop , shonen jump shojobeat manga like Kamichama Karin...and naruto,absolute boyfriend~!

Kamichama Karin looks so cute. I read apart of the manga in takuhai mag. (manga mag from tokyo pop *squees* I love that mag.) I love Naruto..... if only he didn't want a thing for sakura..... *sighs*

my favorite manga is D.N.Angel, and my favorite anime is.... well... naruto of course. I also like .hack//sign (the original!!!!!!!! not the legend of the twilight crap!!!!!), Cowboy bebop (gotta love the classics) and Full metal alchemist.... *thinks of sexy ed stuffs* *more squees*. xd xd xd

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games