Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God of the Azure Flame

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:51 am
you see there is this girl at my school and I really
like her, but I'm too shy to talk to her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:50 am
mmmm try writing a note to her IN PEN -sign it- and if you're too shy to face her have a TRUSTWORTHY friend give it to her.  

Impish Desires

Siarnaqth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:57 pm
Personally, I think you should go talk to her. What have you got to lose? If she says no, she says no-and you can just go on with your daily life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:42 am
I know what you mean.
I often have a hard time telling someone I like them.

Here's what I do razz rep yourself.
Go through a "practice session" I call it.

Run through what you'll say and rehearse it with a friend.
Have them accept and practice what you'll say,then do it again,having them decline,so you'll know what to say in either scenario.

Then,once you've got it down,you can dress yourself up,make yourself look good then you'll be ready.You'll know what to say and you'll look good.

Best of luck!  

Lover-x-Fighter

turkish gnome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:37 pm
A-45
you see there is this girl at my school and I really
like her, but I'm too shy to talk to her

stop being so scared and just ask her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:25 pm
Ok, it isn't easy to just up and stop being scared for one. Talking to someone you like can be a really scary thing, especially if they don't know that you like them or don't really know you all that well in the first place.

If she's someone you know, you should just trust your feelings with her. If she's your friend, she can't really hate you if you tell her you like her, and if she accepts, hey, bonus! If she declines, however, yeah, things may be a little weird for a couple days, but it'll blow over and you'll go on with life, and who knows, things may work out later on down the road.

If you don't know her, however, I would take the time to introduce yourself first, get to know her and the kind of things she's into. It isn't always best to dive in head first into a relationship, some girls like a guy to get to know them first. Or, you might try just simply talking to her for a while, tell her how you feel about her, and then see how things go from there. If you don't know her that well, you probably won't have to worry about things being strange if she says no, and if she accepts, well, do I need to say more?  

Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Artemis93

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Kitzuna-Chan and Tempus_Glacia have really good advice, follow it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:39 pm
just talk to her
start a conversation and slowly work your way up to it  

sandflea

Tempus_Glacia

Hallowed Worshipper

11,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 am
Artemis93

Awww, thank you ^_^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:55 am
Artemis93
Yes, I quite agree.

He never really said that he wanted to ask her out though. sweatdrop But I guess its safe to assume that when you like someone, you want it to be official. Otherwise, if you want to take it slow and just get to talking for now before easing up to that, try thinking of a few topics to discuss. Minor compliments are always good starters too.  

Blank of Tantalus

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:20 pm
I know how you feel! I'm still a bit too shy to talk to the guy i like but like what that other person said,write a note and have a trustworthy friend give it to her.....that's what i'm gonna do.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:46 pm
lol you just have to talk to her, once you talk to her it'll get easier. i remmember theres this guy i thought was AMAZING and he was fully hot but i was scared to talk to him coz i thought he was really cool,AND LIKE YOU KNOW, THE WHOLE SCARED OF REJECTION THING. sad

but once i got the courage to talk to him he turned out to be really nice and easy to talk to, just like any other normal person..(but WAAAY hotter heart )so talk to her, she might have been waiting for you to make a move!!! 4laugh  

suburban_lindz

Artemidora

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:00 pm
Nothing better than to chase away your fears by letting out your worries on the open. When you get the courage to talk to that person your emotions will settle down. Give it a try. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:24 pm
Me too. All I do is continue to be shy untill you meet other girls like yourslef and then have fun with other girls like you.  

Spikin

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:47 am
i know its no walk in the park but Love is like a cold lake. If you want just go for it. Whats the worst that could happen?  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff