Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help?
  yes
  no
View Results

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:21 am
I'm afraid to tell my family (who are all god-loving god-worshipping OMFG I'd kill my own daughter if it would mean bringing back Jesus people) that I'm a lesbian.

I'm also afraid to tell them that I've secretly converted to the Wicca faith.

I've tried to gently introduce the idea of me being a witch (since I'm into spells and all that people have just started calling me witch but I don't care so IDGaF) and it's always been the same answer:

"No daughter of mine will ever be a witch. She isn't good enough to even be a devout christian yet, so why should she be good enough to-to-to memorize incantations? Memorize herbs and all that bull pie!"

I've tried the same thing with my sexuality the answer was similar, but much more hurtful:

"You? Gay? Never! None of the good christian boys have asked you out yet, so why the heck do you think that you can get away with going with other girls? You aren't even attractive enough to find yourself a nice boy and produce a grandchild, let alone go with a girl and stay absinent your entire life and never produce any grandchildren and therefore never make me a grandson!"

I need advice and the number of a good therapist....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:16 pm
..wow
sweatdrop sucks for you  

Sound_In_Your_Mouth

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:24 pm
That's an understatement stare

It's gotten worse. My parents found my spellbooks and candles under the floorboard underneath my bureau..... how, I have no clue, but I've been kicked out and ex-communicated from the church. I'm sitting in a hotel room right now... At least they had teh decency to give me that...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:55 pm
omg, ur parnets r evil, some advice, be yourself, i was and still am both, well bi now not total lez, and very much wiccian, whenit all comes down to it you are all you really have in the end, if you cant be true to yuorsef than who can you be true to,im sure ur a very pretty girl and if you want to be with a girl than ur parnets dont have to be in the bedroom with you so f**k em, and your religion if it makes you happy then screw them on that to , feel free to pm me if you want to talk  

tinkys85

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:01 pm
Thanks... I've tried being myself around them. All it ends up with is my face being bruised *sad smile*

I'm moving out, though, so that's a start for me... When they kicked me out, the first thing I thought was :

"f*uck it. If they can't accept me for being me, they aren't real parents. They are barely distant. I'm sending my best friend for my things in the morning."

They won't stop, though... I'll have to take my little sister with me. She is also a wiccan but (thankfully) they haven't discovered her yet and I'm afraid for her life if I leave here there. She's fourteen and just starting grade nine. I will absolutely die if I leave her here, knowing what fate awaits her if she gets found out... My ex-parents are completely psychotic. She's bi as well and she's announced it. Peter (dad) was so furious he put both her legs in a cast. After that they ignored the girls and guys she brought over, grateful that she at least brought guys over too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:12 pm
Holy s**t! eek I think you need legal advice. Can you like divorce your parents or something? And if you're old enough maybe you could get legal guardianship of your sister. But, I'm not so sure how that would work out...but if that's how my parents were, I'd leave too. They have no right to tell you what religion you can be or what gender you want to date, hell, I don't even have a religion...I would have flipped at my parents if I were you... burning_eyes  

White_Shadowed_Soul

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:30 am
That is exactly what I'm doing. I have my lawyer here right now, actually. He's sipping coffee and re-reading his arguments. I DO plan to take custody of my little sis and take her away; divorcing from my parents is also a maybe, butI don't think I'll have to go to that extreme. I'm hoping that once they realize the damage that they've done to me and her physically and emotionally, they will let us go freely.

I have found a nice apartment for us both to live in; one close to a nice school so that she can start and finish her highschool years and it's close to a design college so I can finish my diploma.

Pray for me today. I go into court in an hour.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:28 am
praying to goddess for you hope it all turns out ok blaugh  

tinkys85

White_Shadowed_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Good Luck! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:19 pm
I am sorry your family reacted in such a venomous way. I myself, am a Christian, and am truly ashamed of the way they responded to the situation.

Although I may not share your beliefs, I will not condemn you for them or for your sexuality.

It pains me also to know that the church had you removed from them as well...

I hope nothing but the best for you whatever way you may go.

Keiji Death Kiss

beautiful disaster 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:07 am
DarknessxFire
I'm afraid to tell my family (who are all god-loving god-worshipping OMFG I'd kill my own daughter if it would mean bringing back Jesus people) that I'm a lesbian.

I'm also afraid to tell them that I've secretly converted to the Wicca faith.

I've tried to gently introduce the idea of me being a witch (since I'm into spells and all that people have just started calling me witch but I don't care so IDGaF) and it's always been the same answer:

"No daughter of mine will ever be a witch. She isn't good enough to even be a devout christian yet, so why should she be good enough to-to-to memorize incantations? Memorize herbs and all that bull pie!"

I've tried the same thing with my sexuality the answer was similar, but much more hurtful:

"You? Gay? Never! None of the good christian boys have asked you out yet, so why the heck do you think that you can get away with going with other girls? You aren't even attractive enough to find yourself a nice boy and produce a grandchild, let alone go with a girl and stay absinent your entire life and never produce any grandchildren and therefore never make me a grandson!"

I need advice and the number of a good therapist....

sorry. about your family.
if it makes you feel any better...i hav a similar family.
and im scared shitless to tell them that in atheist. and bi (but not even my friends know that...dont wanna make it awkward, cuz im just a chicken like that).
good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:23 pm
OMFG!!!!!!!!

I won the court case! I won! Even when my lawyer bailed on me because my parents offered him more $$$ !!!!

I'm taking Emily away from NewYork. I'm moving into a nice apartment in the upper east side of New York, close to a nice boarding school and my college. My little sister will be attending the boarding school but since she's close enough, she won't be living there.

I enrolled her yesterday. I still can't believe I did it....  

BloodyKateMary89

beautiful disaster 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:43 pm
DarknessxFire
OMFG!!!!!!!!

I won the court case! I won! Even when my lawyer bailed on me because my parents offered him more $$$ !!!!

I'm taking Emily away from NewYork. I'm moving into a nice apartment in the upper east side of New York, close to a nice boarding school and my college. My little sister will be attending the boarding school but since she's close enough, she won't be living there.

I enrolled her yesterday. I still can't believe I did it....

thats wonderful!!!
i wish you all the luck in the world with raising your sister and getting the rest of everything worked out!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:21 pm
burning_eyes I can't believe it... emo I didn't win. Not yet. One of the jurors was related to my father. He has been removed and There has to be a mis-trial... Frig a duck....

But at least for an hour, maybe two, my sister and I were reunited... I'm not giving up, tho. Next week is the next court date.  

BloodyKateMary89

tinkys85

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:35 pm
DarknessxFire
burning_eyes I can't believe it... emo I didn't win. Not yet. One of the jurors was related to my father. He has been removed and There has to be a mis-trial... Frig a duck....

But at least for an hour, maybe two, my sister and I were reunited... I'm not giving up, tho. Next week is the next court date.

we wish you all the luck sweetie(junkpile and i) we will be praying for you dont give up blaugh  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff