View Results

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:22 pm
As the title begins...See, I really like this girl, and she's a good friend of mine, I've known her forever. (but we went to different schools and met up again in 7th grade so yeh..) And I come to find out she likes this other girl and this girl likes her too (apparently) and it seems like they might start going out. Now Im afraid to tell her how I feel because I think it might be awkward, even though everyone's been telling me that she's not the kind of girl who lets things be awkward. Which makes me feel slightly better. I want to tell her so badly, but what's holding me back is, how? when? and will it change our friendship? Any advice?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:39 pm
It's best no to let this kind of thing sit there, it tends to fester and can make things awkward in the long run.
Even if she doesn't share your feelings, finding out will clear teh air and allow you to move on. And I have yet to hear about a situation like this, where telling the other person has ruined the existing friendship. Most people are flattered and simply move on, so as long as you don't allow a rejection to sour the friendship I doubt she will.

And of course, there is the chance that she'll respond positively smile  

Velorius

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:27 pm
sweatdrop after a long time of debating, I had my friend tell her I liked her, ONLY BECAUSE I didn't know how to tell her, when to tell her and how she would react. Apparently it was good because she seemed much more cuddly than usual at lunch. Which made me feel good becuse she practically never left my side. I'd love to talk to her about it m ore, just to see if sh em ight feel the same, but again, I wouldn't know how....xD but I guess tehres a first time for everything, isnt there, so Im just gonna have to try then eh?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:54 pm
Just sorta bring it up if you wanna know how she feels about you. Ask about what your friend said to her and how she feels about it... It shouldn't be too terribly awkward  

Impish Desires

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 pm
Its actually not awkward at all. We still act friendly with eachother, although I tend to blush alot more than usual xD Its just now, Ive been getting different vibes from her. She's more cuddly, it seems, with me. I don't know, I think my mind is just so wrapped up in itself that it just thinks thats whats going on. Im thinking about asking her, but I dont know how exactly, I mean, I just told her Monday xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:40 pm
Try and bring it up in some other form.  

Spikin

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:11 pm
what do you mean some other form, I haven't any other form to make another form xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:32 pm
Like, get her to talk about people she likes and then whiles she's talking ask how she feels about you.  

Spikin

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:48 am
hmm, good idea, I might try that, but see, she always gets dragged away into another conversation with someone else...sometimes it seems lile its done purposly because of this other kid that likes her..and hes really freakin annoying...(im so sorry for her), so if I asked then, he'd interupt and i'd never get my answer xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:20 pm
eep! today my friend megan and I were going to make plans with her, but she couldnt hang because she had church and had to go to a baby shower. BUT she said that we'd have to hang out next weekend because we only see eachother in school, which made me all fuzzy inside ^_^ yeah im not pathetic, but even in school, she's more cuddly than she ever was with me, she talks to me alot more, and now this. Im not jumping to conclusions, but, do you think this might mean something?  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Karnen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:00 pm
It might mean something but like it's hard to find out what people are thinking. What else does she do around you and stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:47 am
WAIT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING???
is your friend bi first if she is say your feelings to her  

saiaka1010

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:23 pm
she knows how I feel about her. Now the new thing is she blows kisses to me. However, this only happened today, so im not sure if its going to be an on-going thing. I doubt she feels the same though. She hangs around with too many other people to pay attention to just me. And no, I didn't ask her out, now realizing why u sent the PM saiaka xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:44 pm
What i would do is write out the goods things that would happen if you told her, and the bad things that would happen if you told her. I can see yuor takeing it slow, so just hint things more and more. If she blows a kiss, blow one back. That simple. but thats just me. She may also like you more then this othre person. you never know! heart
Good Luck!  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:49 pm
"Why Not..?" just tell her how you feel
if it effects your friendship
(meaning if she doesnt talk to you anymore or something)
then shes not worth it
if she doesnt wanna talk to you because you like her but she doesnt like you..
then shes not a good friend. even if you like her
shes not the only nemo in the sea
be marvin and go search for your nemo
soo basicaly,
once her, ask how she feels about it.. and go on from there
by that time you should be comfortable with your feelings
and maybe.... SHE LIKES YOU BACK ;D
hope i helped 4laugh

PS. the nemo thing is fun to say! =] i love finding nemo its soo cute and funny  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff