Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
if a girl and a guy??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:01 pm
if a girl and a guy go out after ten minuts of meeting each other is that good or bad.... and if you feel like you love the person.... but not anouf to go out with them and then you start dating is that bad...... what should i do???? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:28 pm
Think it over... Hard. Think of what it would be like to go out for so long and just be going out words alone, and you both don't have feelings for each other. Think on that and make you decision.  

Spikin

Keiji Death Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:47 pm
My advice to you: Be honest with him, and be honest with yourself. Being in a relationship when you question the true extent of your feelings can be a harmful thing to him and yourself. So take some time out...think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:31 pm
i would say that
you need to talk to him little bit long
or know him long
first friends them you can be lovers  

saiaka1010

Bright October Skies

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:54 pm
Take some time to get to know each other. Talk and find out about each other, maybe go to a movie. Don't go too fast for yourself or the other person.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 pm
saiaka1010
i would say that
or know him long

i think this is the best way. it wouldve helped me out a whole lot before.  

angelBmine

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:41 pm
yea i can't really tell you if going out with a person after meeting 10 min. ago is good or bad but i sure dont do that.i get to really know the person before we go out not like ttly from top to bottom but i hope you get the point.i don't really know if what you feel after that 10 min. is love either.at school we were talking about the differences between love and just likeing someone.thins works for most people to see if you are in love but you need to be ttly truthful.if you could have all the money you ever needed would you take it instead of him?if you found out you had cancer and were going to die would he be there?would you be there for him?would the relationship last?if you answered yes to all of them you might want to double check.once you do that if they are still all yes you might be in love.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:10 am
angelBmine
saiaka1010
i would say that
or know him long

i think this is the best way. it wouldve helped me out a whole lot before.

thanx for the comment ^ ^  

saiaka1010

senic_orinite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:30 pm
Well, my first BF and i knew eachother for maybe 3 hours b4 well.....yah....We then two nights later started going out then about a week later b/c of the distance we broke up.We still talk good about eachother though. He's still telling people i'm sweet so that's sweet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:43 am
follow your instincts, do you like this guy enouch to take a chance  

~ murderd in cold blood ~

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:24 pm
well if you only known them for ten minutes how do you know you really like them? you can give them a chance i wont hurt my advice just dont get to serious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:33 pm
if you are to go out w/ him take some friends w/u. just in case something bad happens your friends will protect you from him. this could possibly end up as a bad situation you never know.  

K1T3

f0rkk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:15 am
I think that 10min is a lil bit too short of a time.
Get to know him as your friend before you actually consider dating.
Afterall, even if he turns out to be the guy you don't like, you can still have other choices in your social circle biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:59 pm
uhm.. yea it's knida bad. 10 mins is wayyy to short. i think a week is about right.. =/  

Kogru

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:51 am
Urza-Kun
if a girl and a guy go out after ten minuts of meeting each other is that good or bad.... and if you feel like you love the person.... but not anouf to go out with them and then you start dating is that bad...... what should i do???? confused
You can't know someone after only knowing him for 10 minutes. I don't care what you say, it's NOT possible. You don't know ANYTHING about this person. You might know his name, but that's not going to tell you whether or not you two are compatible. You might be lucky enough to know his favorite drink, his favorite color, and that he lives only with his mother and two sisters. That STILL doesn't tell you anything. You haven't had enough time to experience his real personality, and something like that takes AT LEAST several months. I've been with my boyfriend for a year, and we were good friends for a year before that, and we STILL don't know everything we need to know about each other.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff