Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
You guys should judge my writing. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Li

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:03 pm
I made a very story/description of my avatar and I want you to read it, if you're not too busy, and give me some feedback. It's in my profile too.

Story/description for my avatar:
You stared in disbelief at the girl you knew for all your life.
"How?" You managed to stutter out.
If possible, her feral grin grew wider. It resembled the sinister smile of a psychopath. Her skin suddenly started to fade into the black of a starless night. But one long narrow obsidian eye, surrounded by the purple fire of the darkest soul, stared out at you, no trace of the companionship left in it.
"Because it was meant to be..." A soft voice said, coming from the wind. Your eyes darted around, trying to find the source of the familiar voice.
Your eyes landed on the familiar figure draped in the dark blue coat, a pair of leathery wings and velvety tail flapping and swishing with the wind. The moonlight glinted off the silver and gold armor your former friend was wearing, and the dark halo above her head moved nervously as if it were showing the distress of being closely examined.
A flash of silver and the katana in her hand swung.
The small voice returned. "I'm so going to win that costume contest."
You stared at the girl deadpanned. "You actually scared me for a minute there."
She grinned. "Sweet."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 am
lol Very clever, I like it! whee  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

PizzaBoy220

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:36 am
AHHH!! HELP!!! SHE"S GONNA EAT ME!!!

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:10 pm
xD Thanks.

Yup. Yup. Pizza is one of my many favorite foods. ;]  

Hikari Li

Hiro Cascade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:13 pm
That was awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:15 pm
Thank you.
The Candy Corn spirit of Halloween helped me write it.
[Translation: I was hyped up on Candy corn.]  

Hikari Li

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:16 pm
I found that just a little too ridiculously good. Go back to your desk and write like a PROPER (I.E. illiterate) Gaian, THIS INSTANT! Just kidding. Seriously, though, that was really good.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:17 pm
xDDD

Thank you very much! :]  

Hikari Li

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:22 pm
Hikari Li
xDDD

You're about fifteen, aren't you? Shouldn't you be functionally illiterate? Actually, it's wonderful to see a young person writing so well. The school system seems to be forsaking so many young people and throwing them into an abyss of illiteracy nowadays. And yes, I am praising you kinda relentlessly, but still.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:26 pm
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
xDDD

You're about fifteen, aren't you? Shouldn't you be functionally illiterate? Actually, it's wonderful to see a young person writing so well. The school system seems to be forsaking so many young people and throwing them into an abyss of illiteracy nowadays. And yes, I am praising you kinda relentlessly, but still.
Yeah. Exactly fifteen. Most All of my friends, except one, are illiterate, and it bugs me sometimes. Thank you. :]  

Hikari Li

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
xDDD

Yeah. Exactly fifteen. Most All of my friends, except one, are illiterate, and it bugs me sometimes. Thank you. :]
I've seen some young people use SMILIES with prose. Honestly, SMILIES! I am SO glad you're not like that...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:28 pm
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
xDDD

I've seen some young people use SMILIES with prose. Honestly, SMILIES! I am SO glad you're not like that...
I don't use the smilies much. I like making my own text-ones and seeing if people can decipher them.  

Hikari Li

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:32 pm
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
xDDD

I don't use the smilies much. I like making my own text-ones and seeing if people can decipher them.
Text smilies give me a terrible headache. When ever I see a punctuation mark, my brain always tries to find its syntactical value. When I find none, I get a headache. Similarly, when ever I see a Roman letter (or even a cyrillic letter, Hiragana/Katakana symbol, Hangul symbol, etc.) I try to mentally pronounce it. If it hasn't a pronunciation, I get a headache.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:38 pm
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
xDDD

Text smilies give me a terrible headache. When ever I see a punctuation mark, my brain always tries to find its syntactical value. When I find none, I get a headache. Similarly, when ever I see a Roman letter (or even a cyrillic letter, Hiragana/Katakana symbol, Hangul symbol, etc.) I try to mentally pronounce it. If it hasn't a pronunciation, I get a headache.
I'm sorry. I'll cut down on them.

Wow. This is really hard...  

Hikari Li

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:39 pm
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
katsuhaiabi
Hikari Li
I'm sorry. I'll cut down on them.

Wow. This is really hard...
Really? Thank you very much. I am very grateful.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games