i nevered a had a girlfriend
i get nervous
i cant spell good
im nerdy and cant stop being nerdy
ever if it is good to be nerdy sometimes it's not
life just really sucks
DOYOU HAVE A SUCKY LIFE  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:16 pm
This is good advice from your elder...so listen up!...LOL....J/k.....

You're such a dork....putting yourself down...no wonder you got no girlfriends...or no life, and so on...wat a dorkis....don't sound so bad....if you want a girlfriend bad enough...I'm sure you'll get one( you have to work at it of course...) Don't expect them to come running to you!  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Sometimes being alone is better than having a girlfriend.

Everyone gets nervous whether they show it or not.

You can fix spelling errors through repetition.

Nerdyness= who you are, if someone doesn't like it... screw them. You wont see them later in life- and if you do, you're probrably gonna be their boss.

We all have problems... just how you handle them makes the difference between happiness and sadness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:00 pm
Girl Friends will come and go. Friends will always be there, even if your not as "cool" as you want to be, your you. I know what it fells like to have a sucky life, but things can only get worse before they get better.
Every time I'm around the guy i like I cant think straight and I say the wrong thing. It happens. True love will find you, tomorow, in a week, in a month, in a year, in 10 years. But it will be well worth the wait. Please wait and dont give up. And know, there is always someone who cares.
good luck! heart  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:19 pm
lilipepper- that was rude!!

anyway....

you have to learn to accept yourself the way you are.
if you dont like your appearance, just like myself (i dont like the way i look)
you will have to do what i do, deal with it
there is someone out there for you.. and you have to find that person
and as for the being nerdy part
BE SMART! who cares!! it shouldnt matter about what people think about you
people make fun of people to make themselves look good
and really they are just making themselves look like idiots
anyway.. i hope i helped =] 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:25 pm
yeah what they all said. dont be so harsh on yourself, im happily single, its no biggy. i was all focused on getting a b/f and it totally didnt work out cuz i was so desperate. your friends are always there for you, and personally, hearing all the drama from my friends, i think its better without all that extra stress. if people dont like u for who u are already, you dont need to even be near them. having a relationship is better than excessive dating too, least i think so. just have a good time with life for now, dont focus on it, and dont miss it passin u by. enjoy your friends! its what theyre there for!! heart blaugh  

angelBmine

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:50 am
i second the motion. friends will b there forever, and girlfriends r not a must-have social state. many times it's better to b alone, bcs when u actuakly have sumthin, it'll b sumthin real and special, not a relationship just so it can b there for others to see. relationships are for you and the other person invloved, and it doesn't matter when they come. don't push them, those don't usually work. the best ones r the ones that come when u least expect it and when it's not planned. just "out of the blue". trust me. i'm with my first boyfriend. he and i got together a year and 3 months ago. but it wasn't planned. we began as friends [ironically enough, helping eachotehr with love problems], and without us realizing it, we got together. and i was 17 by then. my entire highschool i never had a b/f, or anything close to it. and i don't regret it. so take it easy. when it comes, and when it's real, it'll b great  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:54 am
Be yourself, get some friends, If you like someone, ask them out. If they say yes, they say yes, if they say no, they say no. Life goes on.

Amaraleigh

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:11 pm
I'm sorry i didnt' mean to sound rude, but if you wants a girlfriend you should be confident and willing to take the time to get to know the girl. Putting youself down will only make you less confident....that was what i meant...i'm probably too good at being blunt...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:31 pm
saiaka1010
i hate my life
i nevered a had a girlfriend
i get nervous
i cant spell good
im nerdy and cant stop being nerdy
ever if it is good to be nerdy sometimes it's not
life just really sucks
DOYOU HAVE A SUCKY LIFE

dude just chill ok?
next time it's sunny outside, get off your DS or whatever makes you nerdy and go outside and think about all the good things in your life. the sun and the sky and all things beautiful will make you feel good.

join an after school activity and converse. you'll get more friends  

Imortal ~ Rose

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:29 pm
your life doesn't suck you know what really sucks(my report card) sometimes its nice not to have a bf/gf.hay at least you get good grades my grades suck.i ttly suck at school.about that girlfriend you will get a girlfriend it just takes time.think about it a lot of relationships fail,if you go out with a really good friend and you break up sometimes you guys will stop talking.trust me it happens you don't know if it will happen it just does.yea my life sucks  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:06 am
okay first
you cant suck at school cuz really its not that you are dumb or not
it's your will that makes you smart not your IQ  

saiaka1010

Aezvina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Mental issues for the light, so yes, sucky would describe it. But I don't hate it, you adapt and learn to live with things.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:53 pm
Tarrien
Sometimes being alone is better than having a girlfriend.

Everyone gets nervous whether they show it or not.

You can fix spelling errors through repetition.

Nerdyness= who you are, if someone doesn't like it... screw them. You wont see them later in life- and if you do, you're probrably gonna be their boss.

We all have problems... just how you handle them makes the difference between happiness and sadness

I agree!
I'm not nerdy, as a matter of fact, I've been told that I'm a great person. I've never had a boyfriend.
Spelling, can be fixed.
Everyone gets nervous, it just depends on what.  

Lovethemusic

valkyn3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 am
NERDINESS REPRESENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgAPM8S2lQ

Dude, there's nothin wrong with bein a nerd. As for the girlfriend....MY EX-WIFE HAD TO ASK ME OUT......when we got together.....yeah.....don't let that happen to you. get your but out there and start talking to the women.. what you need to do is stop trying to get a girlfriend and just start trying to make friends with women. When you can actually be comfortable with talking to a woman, then ask one out. that's about it...... xd  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff