Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Death Note! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Death Note?
  Yes
  No
  What's that?
View Results

lm cute

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:10 pm
I really want to read the manga! Stupid anime gets realeased and subbed too slowly. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:06 am
It's an interesting manga to read. But then, i'm kinda dissapointed with the way the story ends.  

Voltec

The Book Addict

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:39 pm
I absolutely love death note.....currently I'm collecting the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:12 am
animetearz
I really want to read the manga! Stupid anime gets realeased and subbed too slowly. crying

Not really...it just takes about 2-3 days for it to be subbed. It's far ahead Wallflower (which takes a week or more, sadly) for one.

Besides, there are so many fansubs for Death Note that it's kinda difficult to pick. I go with Toriyama's World. Anyone can recommend any better ones?  

Dynast Metallium

Dukeman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:12 pm
I liked Death Note to begin with, but only up until a certain point...

SPOILER
When L dies... crying

But I will most definately watch the anime. heart I shalt buy it from YesAsia. And I want to see the movie as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:37 pm
Lord Croe Flash
I liked Death Note to begin with, but only up until a certain point...

SPOILER
When L dies... crying

But I will most definately watch the anime. heart I shalt buy it from YesAsia. And I want to see the movie as well.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! I completely stopped reading the manga after something happens to ??? it just got uninteresting after taht  

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ApparitionFox

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:46 am
It was sad, but I wanna keep reading the manga because I wanna see Light rule the world! Urm... that's what I'm hoping at least...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:42 pm
It's OK. I mean, it's not the best manga out there, but there definately have been worse.  

Kaialystra

Maybe Sweet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:16 am
I just finished watching the movie. I am sooo gonna watch the anime and download the manga. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 am
i just love the series!!  

Kuro_hi11

Acerbic Jabberwocky

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:25 am
Personally? I loved it.

Of course, it's "overrated s**t" now that it's popular and people actually know what it is. /:

(Is the sarcasm obvious enough?)

My favorite characters are Nia and L, both of which i've cosplayed at conventions. xP  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:09 pm
Dynast Metallium
animetearz

Not really...it just takes about 2-3 days for it to be subbed. It's far ahead Wallflower (which takes a week or more, sadly) for one.

Besides, there are so many fansubs for Death Note that it's kinda difficult to pick. I go with Toriyama's World. Anyone can recommend any better ones?

Live-Evil is pretty good.  

locke317

Antichrisco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:32 am
That horrible happening shapes the story though it is a great loss. Death Note is a very good series  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:00 pm
I like Death Note. I like the Manga more then the Anime, though.

Amelia Antipatica

Kushiote

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am
I've read the manga, and I think it really starts out great, just to get mor uninteresting for each volume. I'm not saying that it's bad, cus it is in fact one of my favourite mangas, but the first couple of books was something special.
And I agree when xxx happens, it gets kinda boring, though I love the actual scene.
It's worth reading ^^  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games