Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
DeviantART?? who gots??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deviantART?
  cyesh!!!!!!
  nooooooo.....
View Results

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:43 am
let's all gather together in deviantART!!!!
post here if you have one!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:44 am
im lonewolfsazuka there, kinda the same here,

Rose Raine v2

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:56 pm
Yeah I have one http://shadowweaver99.deviantart.com/, but as I alweays say, look at your own risk. I will not be held responsible for burning eyes or people turning to stone due to ugly art.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:37 am
Wow, more users that have devaccount well here is My Dev Account, it's been kindy dead for a while all the pics i want to add died along with my computer in May and i was stupid to not save it somewhere else and lost the original still looking for them. (blue screen of death)
You are welcome to add me to watch list if you like and ignore the two or three broken display image for the drawing Dev's fault biggrin biggrin  

GoddessofCreatures

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:43 am
hehehe well its good to see people come together for art ya know?
heres mine!!
i just recently got mine cause my friends wanted me to get one, but the thing is i havent been able to scan most of my recent pics cause of my scanner cry  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:32 pm
GoddessofCreatures
Wow, more users that have devaccount well here is My Dev Account, it's been kindy dead for a while all the pics i want to add died along with my computer in May and i was stupid to not save it somewhere else and lost the original still looking for them. (blue screen of death)
You are welcome to add me to watch list if you like and ignore the two or three broken display image for the drawing Dev's fault biggrin biggrin

There in lies the advantage of traditional art, even if I lost all my files, I still have the original hand drawings.  

KaguraOfTheWind

Canjosye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:00 pm
I used to have an account on Deviantart. But I didn't like my drawings, so I stopped sending and now I'm almost never on Deviantart anymore sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:44 am
nyawww... i try to be on when i can. not as much as gaia and other sites, but when im at school most sites are blocked so i go on devart and gaia and blah  

Rose Raine v2

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:46 am
KaguraOfTheWind
GoddessofCreatures

There in lies the advantage of traditional art, even if I lost all my files, I still have the original hand drawings.

thank goodness for that!! my sisters crashed my compu a few months ago and all my stuff got erased so i had to go find some of the pictures i had on it  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:51 pm
I got one! DA Page  

Laser Dix

Rose Raine v2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:10 pm
hmm. . . .
not as much as i thought there would be. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:03 pm
I have a DA but I think my art is bad..... names twistedlove
Check it out if you want to.. -shrugs-

Meks

hyperkagura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 pm
mines
http://hyperkagura.deviantart.com/
take a look
i dont really update it often
but when i do i do  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:28 am
My DA account is still alive, for now atleast. 'til I catch more people stealing, I guess. D:

http://kokuyokuu.deviantart.com  

Acerbic Jabberwocky

[ Waffled ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 pm
http://dark-humor.deviantart.com  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games