Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

deathdealer84

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:19 pm
this is a stupid game I just thought of. basically you see the avi above you and type how you would try to kill that avi. remember this is make believe your not really killling them. so go have fun

oh yeah and dont forget to KILL!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:22 pm
I would kill the above avvie as inhumanely as possible b/c drag queens are heathens!  

goddessofforever

LaLadrona

Dapper Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:00 pm
Would steal her book and bludgeon her over the head for insulting drag queens.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:42 pm
(btw that's a box of chocolates, not a book)

Would give her a rose that has a thorn with a poisonous tip that she pricks her finger on and she would die slowly and painfully, because the poison would seep into her brain causing painful muscle spasms and then it would travel through her lungs making it hurt to breath and then travel to the heart during which the heart will painfully contract and cause much pain before their candle of life will be extinguished  

goddessofforever

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:17 am
(Isn't klepto-rabbit a "him"? o.O)

Would cut your head off... xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:53 am
I would have to use a stake through the heart.  

Strideo
Crew

DanteSatan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:20 pm
come up from behind and knock the cat off and then throw shurikens at your head and then throw daggers at your back then take everything you have and walk away w/the weapons  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:51 pm
Slowly push a paint-brush with blue paint on it up your nostril.  

Aurigae

moshpitmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:29 pm
i would kill the dude above me by throwing gasonline and oil mixed on him and set hime on fire. while he is burning i take a baseball bat and hit him with it. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:13 pm
I would have to say either a 9mm or a .45.  

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

CarlzWeasley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:21 pm
Id Tie Your Hands Behind Your Back And Then Cut Your Wrists Then Force Your Head In A Bucket Of Water And See If You Die First From Blood Loss Or Lack Of Oxygen. twisted
xox Carlz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:57 pm
I would steal her wand and shove it into her ear untill it lodged in her brain and I could push it in no deeper.

((My gawd, did that come out of me?^^)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:53 pm
I would fly up to you and whip out my penguin nunchucks and begin whacking you voilently then I would fly back before you retaliate and take a warhammer out of nowhere and slam the ground causing lions to jump out and bite your ankles and then when the lions dissapear I would do a flying spin kick and knock you into a huge clock the hands would rapidly move smashing you to peices! HHAAHAH! wasnt that a long one!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:33 pm
I would keep it simple and put corrosive poison on everything the avatar above me owns. Then I would put it in anything he eats or drinks. Then I would watch in amusement as his stomach burned out and his skin burned off at the same time.
I am not sadistic...  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Steryx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:52 am
wrap barbed wire completeley(kinda like a mummy)and throw you into a trash compactor  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff