No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §
Love Feelings Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there more? (read text then you know what i mean ;) )
  Yes, of course...
  There's no higher feeling than love!
  what are you talking about?
  MOney MOney MOney...
View Results

Ichijou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:17 am
I was just chatting with my boyfriend and anytime he wrote:
"Honey, what I feel for you must be more than only love.."

and I was thinking about it very long .. but i coudn't find a solution..
I was thinking whether there is a feeling, which is more vehement than love is..
I think there is more.. but I don't know a name for it.. but I know that love is not enough to descripe my feelings.. or?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:36 pm
There's something greater than love? D:  

Mentally Unstable Kitten

chi_blood

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:00 am
well i could c if there mover tehn love because those people die for ech other so i think theres more  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:39 pm
I would say that there are higher stages of all, but it's all love. 3nodding But thats just what I think.  

RaZoeLynn

Vengeful-Suicide

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:28 pm
Well Love itself has its many roots, i just dont know them because ive never loved before crying but i want to! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:24 pm
chi_blood
well i could c if there mover tehn love because those people die for ech other so i think theres more

yes ... think so too ... but i wish i could give it a name ... i don't know why i need names for all the things .. but it is as it is
thank you for all your posts ^^  

Ichijou

RONIN_13X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:50 pm
LOVE is suposed to be the ultimate thing........the other things mistaken as love are lust and crushes, romance and stuff....and when someone usually says more than love.....they probably mean.......LOVE........  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:37 am
Ronin 13X has hit the nail on the head. It's not that you're feeling more than love; it's that everything up until now has probably been MISTAKEN for love. People say that they love someone when they are really infatuated or full of lust or have a crush on that person. When you really love someone, it feels like 'more than' love because people have degraded the word 'love' so that it seems less than what it really is.  

Ikken Isshu

Shirtless Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ichijou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:35 pm
Ikken Isshu
Ronin 13X has hit the nail on the head. It's not that you're feeling more than love; it's that everything up until now has probably been MISTAKEN for love. People say that they love someone when they are really infatuated or full of lust or have a crush on that person. When you really love someone, it feels like 'more than' love because people have degraded the word 'love' so that it seems less than what it really is.

ahh that sounds interesting.. never saw it like this and can't really come up with it , but it's a very interesting idea .. yeah .. it seems like everybody has another sight of the things and that's good so 3nodding
it's always interesting to hear the opinion of others ^^
love.. is complicated whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:39 pm
There are many different types of love, I think perhaps one of the strongest types is devotional love, usually between couples or between a person and the god(s) and/or goddess(es) they worship. However, it is very common for people to mistake lust or fantasy for love as Ikken pointed out.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Gund

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:34 am
i dont think its more than actual love, i think people use the term love so much it just doesnt seem as important so it would appearas 'more than love' heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:09 am
what if he was just being cute? as in, just saying that to make u feel good? i don't think there's anything ese aside from love. i love my boyfriend very much, but i've never thought of anything more than that. anything else that comes to mind goes way further away from the love cathegory [ie: obssesion, admiration, adoration, etc.]. so really, i don't think there's anything more than love  

Sotur

Jamais Vu Experience

Demonic Pup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:11 pm
Ichijou
I was just chatting with my boyfriend and anytime he wrote:
"Honey, what I feel for you must be more than only love.."

and I was thinking about it very long .. but i coudn't find a solution..
I was thinking whether there is a feeling, which is more vehement than love is..
I think there is more.. but I don't know a name for it.. but I know that love is not enough to descripe my feelings.. or?

There is lust, but that mostly relates to sex...
There are other words to express love, but not as strong...
Just look- http://thesaurus.reference.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:40 pm
I personally believe it's just Love. There are different levels and off- shoots of love, but ultimately it is a fration or derivative of love.

for further explanation, pm your question to me.  

Archangel31

Nekojin_cat

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:27 am
Love is the term we use to try and express what we're feeling. If he's said he loves you before, and now he's more deeply attached to you, of course he's going to think that this must be "more than love". But we don't have a word for that. It's still love, in the broader sense, but it's just stronger.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff